Chapter 9 Silver silver!

Huangxi Village is not too far from the town, and with the donkeys that Huo Dashan drove, the doctor in the town was invited back in half an hour.

Huo Chengyi only knew some simple common sense of emergency medical care, and he didn't know how to see a doctor, so he didn't join in to make trouble, and stood beside him waiting for the doctor to take a pulse.

Just now, he had already found an opportunity to feed Wang Xiuzhu's cheap sister-in-law some spiritual spring water, so Wang Xiuzhu's condition was not too serious, but it was almost as he expected.

But the fright is not important, but Wang Xiuzhu is a life-threatening person. She is not welcome in her parents' family and has to work hard. After marrying into the Huo family, she also has to work hard after the Huo family is poor, so her body has been depleted all these years.

Pregnant with a child now consumes the body even more. The body that has never been sick is a menacing illness. It is necessary to take good care of it and make up for it. Otherwise, it is very likely that something will happen during childbirth.

"Mrs. Zun has nothing else, but her body is weak. This is a medicine to suppress shocks and prevent the miscarriage. After drinking it, people can improve their life and self-cultivation. People who are pregnant with children should make up more food, and don't do heavy work. If you can, Try to find some ginseng, it doesn't need to be too old, just have it, and replenish some vitality..."

This doctor is still mild-tempered, and he didn't ignore the top forces just because he saw the Huo family's poverty, and seriously He took a pulse, and prescribed a prescription for precautions.

After seeing the diagnosis, the doctor didn't even talk about how much he would charge for the consultation. He took whatever Huo Dashan gave him, then packed the medicine box and left.

He also saw that the family couldn't afford the money, so it could only be treated as a free clinic today, but he could prescribe the prescriptions, but he couldn't help the herbs. There were too many poor people in this world, and even a little doctor couldn't save him. .

When the doctor left, the Huo family, which had been in a low atmosphere, turned into a gloomy cloud.

The doctor's prescription is simple, but it is really difficult for the current Huo family to do it.

The medicine to suppress the shock and prevent the miscarriage is not cheap, but the Huo family can still bear it through gritted teeth, but the doctor said that Wang Xiuzhu's body is poor and she needs to use ginseng tonic to replenish her vitality.

Nurturing and nourishing is not something that can be accomplished overnight. A cheap ginseng costs a few taels of silver, and other tonics are even more expensive. If I really want to make up for people, the time and money spent are definitely not acceptable to ordinary poor families. of.

That's why there is a saying that 'the poor don't get sick', because there is really no money for doctors.

Now the most valuable thing in the Huo family is the few acres of fertile land, but that is what the whole family lives for. If they are sold, the whole family will starve to death together. Wang Xiuzhu will be born soon. time of silver.

Silver, silver, silver, silver is like a big mountain pressing on Huo Dashan, making him unable to breathe...

Huo Jinshui smoked a dry cigarette and was also worried. He is Lizheng and a close relative of the Huo family. He can't stand by and watch this matter. But his family can't get much money.

The children in the family are not too young, and the half-year-old children also know a lot. The eldest girl of Huo Dashan may know that her mother is very bad. "Mother..."

Duan Xiaopeng also cried, Aunt Wang was very kind, and he couldn't bear it.

But what he cried was that he was even more afraid that his family would sell him to collect money. Many poor families in the village sold their children when they were short of money.

His surname is Duan but not Huo, and he is also an oil bottle with rice. If he really wants to sell children, he must be the first to sell!

In the past, when the casino arrested someone, he was the first person to be arrested, not Da Ya. Duan Xiaopeng was terrified of the miserable life of a child who was sold.

He could only hold onto Huo Chengyi's sleeves tightly with his dirty hands, choking pitifully like a mouse cub, "Uncle, you just said you wouldn't sell me..."

Huo Chengyi looked really frightened today He stopped frightening the child, patted the child on the head comfortably, and then put the money on him into Huo Dashan's hands.

"Brother, go to town again, buy the medicine for your sister-in-law first, and think of a way to do the rest later."

There are also a dozen taels of money back from Fatty Jiang, which is enough to buy medicine now, and wait until tomorrow Liao The family sent the 22 taels of gold and silver owed to him, and he did not need to eat too expensive medicinal materials, which was enough to support him for a period of time.

After he persists in the current difficulties, he will try to make money again. It is really impossible that the spiritual spring water in his space can kill Wang Xiuzhu.

It is a pity that the spiritual spring water in his dimension can only treat trauma and strengthen the body, and there is no way to cure patients with internal organs like Wang Xiuzhu.

It's just that Huo Dashan was a little hesitant to look at the silver in his hand, "This silver..." It belongs to Fatty Jiang.

If Huo Chengyi had earned the money honestly, he would definitely use it immediately without hesitation, but he saw the big bull threatening Fatty Jiang with his own eyes today.

Fatty Jiang is a man in a casino. He was frightened by the big bull today. Maybe he will bring more people tomorrow. Ordinary poor people like them can't afford it at all. The money will be used up, and then Fatty Jiang will look back for trouble. What should I do?

"When the time comes, I'll take care of it. Tomorrow, there will be twenty taels at Liao's house. If you come, you can handle it. Big brother, these years, the big bull has not lived up to his expectations, causing trouble for you and sister-in-law. This time I really want to I understand, don't worry, I won't gamble anymore, it's important to save my sister-in-law now, so hurry up and get the medicine."

The image of the original owner in the village can't be changed in a day or two, and Huo Chengyi didn't expect Huo Dashan to change his mind because of these two words, but Huo Dashan and Huo Dashan have a good relationship, so Huo Dashan would not watch his daughter-in-law die. of.

Hawking Shui listened to put down the dry smoke in his hand, and nodded in agreement with a sad face.

"Dashan, listen to Da Niu, go buy a few medicines to eat first, and then we will find a way to do the rest. You can go to the town to buy anti-abortion pills, and the uncle here with ginseng will go to Zhou's house and ask first, Mrs. Zhou's wife. If she often goes into the deep mountains to collect herbs, it would be cheaper if her family buys them directly."

Hearing what Huo Jinshui said, Huo Chengyi also quickly matched the memory in his mind, and the Zhou family was the little brother who rescued him on the mountain before. home.

Zhou Weibai's father was hit by a big family's carriage in the town two years ago, and then he became a medicine jar. Fortunately, his daughter-in-law is a sturdy bandit wife. If he is not afraid of wild animals going into the deep mountains to take medicine Live till now.

Aunt Zhou just came back from the mountains today. Maybe she went to the door to ask if she had come across some ginseng. By then, it would be much cheaper than going to the pharmacy in town.

"That's fine, I'll go buy medicine."

In the possibility of facing the troubles of Fatty Jiang and comparing his daughter-in-law's life, Huo Dashan finally chose his daughter-in-law's life. If you don't have money, you can endure hardships, but if you don't have any money, you won't regret it. opportunity.

Xiuzhu didn't have a day's blessing when she married him, Xiuzhu couldn't die.

When he got home, Huo Dashan, who didn't even drink saliva, took the silver prescription and hurriedly ran to the town.

When Huo Dashan went out, Huo Jinshui also tied the dry tobacco rod to the waistband of his trousers, and immediately got up to go to Zhou's house to ask about ginseng.

Huo Chengyi remembered the young man who was on the back mountain today, and he somehow grabbed Huo Jinshui, "Uncle, I'll go with you."

"You're going to Zhou's house?!"

Huo Jinshui's hands trembled when he heard his words.

Can't blame him for such a big reaction, it's really because of the Zhou family's younger brother's marriage, when Aunt Zhou saw his eldest nephew, she would have to scream and jump, and Daniel would also go, and then wait How can you ask people to meet? Don't get up again right now!

"Uncle, don't worry, I will definitely not make trouble with Aunt Zhou. I fell into a ravine in the back mountain this morning and became dizzy. It was Aunt Zhou and Xiaoge Zhou who rescued me, otherwise I would have to feed the beasts, so I would I want to say thank you, uncle, you also know Aunt Zhou's temper, without you, I definitely wouldn't be able to enter her house..."

Huo Chengyi is telling the truth, he has always been a person with clear grievances and grievances. The little brother really saved him, and he scared people away without saying thank you.

He remembered that the young man's foot seemed to be seriously injured. The medical conditions in ancient times were poor, and he could easily become a disabled lame man. He happened to go with Hawkingshui to see it now.

Otherwise, due to the hatred between the original owner and the Zhou family, if he came alone, he might be blasted out by the mother-in-law of the tigress of the Zhou family.

"But..."

Hawkingshui still didn't want to take him with him, mainly because the scene where the old and the young met in the past was so profound.

"It's alright, let's take the little loach with us. If Aunt Zhou is really mad and won't let us in, let the little loach cry and roll and sell miserably. She can't even beat the child."

Huo Chengyi patted in front of him. Dirty kid's head, grinning rascal looking very unbeatable.

What does Duan Xiaopeng have to do with him, the little crooked neck tree with the same root, immediately understood what his uncle said, and nodded sharply with a snot.

Obviously, these two uncles and nephews did a lot of things to use children as shields as rogues!

Hawking Shui was almost not pissed off by this big and small scoundrel.

If these two animals belonged to someone else's family, he would have used Lizheng's right to drive them out of the village, but these two scourges are the seeds of their Huo family, and their ancestors are not blessed.

"Forget it, listen to me, you two, don't talk nonsense when you go to the Zhou family, otherwise the old ladies of the Zhou family won't stop you from beating you up!"

But these two scoundrels could only compromise and stare at the warning. With a bang, then put his hands behind his back and angrily lead the way.

Huo Chengyi smiled, and let the little loach follow him first, then he ran into the kitchen and found a small pottery bottle containing the medicine.

From the space, I found a bottle of modern powerful bone-setting medicine, poured it into it, changed the packaging, and then filled it with the Spiritual Spring Water, and then went to Zhou's house.