Chapter 112

The family members of the employees who were far away on the road went to the team, not to mention for now. Huo Chengyi went home immediately after crashing the slave into the space.

With the accurate location coordinates this time, it only took more than three hours to return to Huangxi Village from Wei State.

In less than a day, you can go back and forth in a thousand miles. This kind of fantasy can only be realized in fairy tales and modern times.

Therefore, everything has advantages and disadvantages, whether it is modern or ancient, each has its own advantages.

It was still early. When the plane arrived, Huo Chengyi went home first to report Xiaobai's safety and reassure the family.

Although Xiaobai knows the magic of his world and that the plane is an incredible means of transportation, he has never experienced it personally.

At this moment, seeing that he really went to and from the Wei country thousands of miles away in a few days to get things done, I couldn't help being surprised and excited.

It's a pity that he can't do it while pregnant with a child, and can't run around. He can only suppress his curiosity regretfully.

Huo Chengyi knew his curiosity and couldn't help smiling when he saw Xiaobai's greedy look.

"Most of the slaves are in good health, and they will wake up soon. I will settle them first, and I will tell you slowly when I look back. Don't be greedy. After the baby is born in a few months, I will take you to Tang Wei. Country..."

"I'm going by plane!" Xiaobai's eyes sparkled.

"Okay, whatever the daughter-in-law says."

Huo Chengyi hugged Xiaobai, touched Xiaobai's belly, and talked for a while before rushing into the mountain at night, down to the deep valley tiankeng, and placed slaves.

...

After actually entering the Tiankeng, Huo Chengyi discovered that the area of ​​the entire deep valley was wider than expected, about the size of two football fields.

The bottom of the entire pit is oval, the land is flat and full of lush green grass, and there is a small channel leached from an underground river, just to provide drinking water.

This is simply a natural hideaway.

If it is not surrounded by cliffs and cliffs, and there is no mountain road up and down, such a good place would have been discovered by the mountain people as a living base long ago.

However, Huo Chengyi was also interested in the fact that there was no way out here, so that the slaves would not escape until they were completely loyal, and people outside would never have imagined that there was such a world in this cliff and deep valley.

The efficacy of the Mongolian sweat medicine has not yet passed, and the slaves are still asleep.

Taking advantage of this time, Huo Chengyi quickly released everyone, and then did other resettlement work.

He has already purchased the clothes, food and other materials for the slaves in Slave City, so he doesn't have to worry about this in a short time.

He had already transported a lot of building materials to the valley by taking advantage of the convenience of the space before he set off, and now the most important thing is to give the slaves a shelter from the wind and rain.

The total number of slaves brought back this time is nearly 500. It is difficult for so many people to arrange individually, so they can only temporarily live in Datongpu like the Shanzhai brothers and the mountain people.

When he was in the Wei Kingdom, Huo Chengyi made arrangements in advance and bought a lot of tents from the merchants in the city.

After all these things were taken out and put away, Huo Chengyi sat down and rested, thinking about what to do later, while waiting for the slaves to wake up.

Not surprisingly, the slaves woke up and found that they were all shocked to change places.

It used to be a forest and a mountain peak, but now it has become a deep valley and grass. Even fools know that something terrible has happened.

Of course, there are also those who react slowly and think they are dreaming. "Master, this, what is this place? I, I, I, how did we come

here?" Huo Chengyi still hadn't figured out how to explain this question. But he is the master, so he doesn't have to answer. As the master, he must show majesty, otherwise he can't control so many people by himself. A sharp eye knife went past, and the slaves were so scared that they shut up and retreated, and it was not in vain for his previous experience in managing a few recruits. After all the slaves were quiet, Huo Chengyi continued to assign work with a serious expression. Nearly 500 slaves, regardless of gender, age, or age, were divided into construction teams, logistics teams, and study teams according to their specialties. The construction team and the logistics team are well understood. As the name implies, they are the people who repair the house and are responsible for everyone's daily life. As for the study team, Huo Chengyi paid more attention and expectations. The entire team consisted of literate and special-skilled slaves, as well as the 20 young children he had chosen before, a total of 50 people. These people don't have to do heavy work, but they have to do one task, which is to learn what he teaches each time, and to teach the rest of the slaves how to read. He bought these slaves and did not always do manual work. In addition to establishing a production base, he also wanted to cultivate them to be used abroad. Regardless of how many people can be selected from them in the future, popularizing literacy culture is the most basic thing for construction and development.

Otherwise, these people will not understand what he will explain in the future, and he will be exhausted by doing everything by himself.

The slaves didn't know what he wanted to do, but they were dumbfounded when they heard that they had to learn to understand, or that they had to complete the task.

You must know that studying here is a very valuable opportunity, and the status of people who can read is different.

Especially women and little brothers, except for big families, many ordinary people think that they don't need to be literate at all, and it is virtue for women to have no talent.

But now Huo Chengyi wants these slaves to learn to know each other, including the women's younger brothers, which is simply a way of challenging the worldview of life.

"I know you have a lot of questions, and I will answer them in the future. What you have to do now is to work hard to complete what I ordered, forget the past, forget your previous knowledge, forget the once tribal country, and start your new life again. "

Huo Chengyi only has a rough plan in his mind, how to brainwash this group of slaves, he still has to think about it and make arrangements.

He really can't help it, it's like he's playing a cult organization.

But whoever asks him to do things is most afraid of being betrayed, everything has to be careful, and these slaves must form absolute protection and obedience to him.

The slaves listened ignorantly and were full of doubts, but the oppression of the class made everyone dare not make a mistake, so they could only choose to obey.

Anyway, as long as people like them have food to eat, the family will not be separated, they will do whatever the master tells them to do, and reading and literacy is not a bad thing.

Huo Chengyi didn't go back for the next two days, so he stayed with the slaves in the deep valley, directing and arranging everyone's daily life.

After all the slaves accepted the status quo, he returned to the village.

Then he was busy in the village during the day, and at night he came to spend a few hours instructing the slaves of the construction team in building houses, as well as teaching the slaves of the study team some modern knowledge that they would use in the future.

All of the professors Huo Chengyi gave targeted guidance, and the slaves could not be mastered, but they could memorize some professional things by rote.

It is also thanks to Huo Chengyi's good physical fitness and the support of Lingquan water, otherwise this kind of high-intensity work that has to be done in the middle of the night after working in the day and night might have exhausted him long ago.

Xiaobai watched him hurry every day at home, and the dark circles in his eyes made him anxious and distressed.

He wanted to help but couldn't help, so he could only try to cooperate with his mother and Aunt Miao's teaching to raise the baby well, so as not to cause Huo Chengyi any trouble.

At the same time, the slaves in the valley are not easy, and the work of building houses and burning bricks is not easy, it is all physical.

As the weather gets warmer, they have to get their place fixed before the summer heat.

Otherwise, it is very easy to suffer from heat stroke when the high-intensity physical work is carried out in the hot summer, and everyone can no longer crowd the tent.

Although it was tiring to work every day, the longer they stayed, the more at ease the slaves felt.

No matter how much work they do, at least each of them can eat more every day, more than they used to be at home.

And Huo Chengyi never hit anyone easily.

Of course, if anyone is disobedient and makes mistakes, he will not be merciful, and when necessary, he will punish the disobedient.

Usually, in order to pretend to be majestic, he always has a serious face, like a tough judge.

But generally speaking, he is already a good host because of the two points of feeding and not hitting people.

So the slaves feel quite comfortable in the deep valley, and I really hope that these days will continue.

After arranging things in the valley, Huo Chengyi could take a long breath.

I think when I opened the store in Hyundai, there were a lot of things, but I was not so tired. Many things could be solved in one sentence.

But these efforts are not literate, and many things cannot be spoken at all, and they must be taught hands-on, and he almost died from exhaustion.

It is now the end of April, and Xiaobai's stomach will be born in two months at most.

Huo Chengyi thought about how he was going to slow down for the time being, he was busy enough with the work at hand, and the next plan would wait for Xiaobai to give birth to the child.

No matter how important business is, it is not as important as his Xiaobai and his children. Otherwise, according to this situation, what if Xiaobai is not there when he is born?

Having a baby is a difficult time. He doesn't feel relieved if he doesn't watch it himself. Besides, Xiaobai is a twin, and it is easy to give birth prematurely. He must be by his side for the past two months.

Anyway, Huo Chengyi stayed by Xiaobai's side when there was nothing at home, so the whole family laughed heartily at the way he was careful before and after asking.

On weekdays, when he was commanding everyone outside, he would not change his face when the top of Mount Tai was collapsed. The contrast when he returned home was too great.

However, a first-time father can understand the uneasy mood. When he was fine, Aunt Miao would take Huo Chengyi to tell him the things that pregnant women should pay attention to, which made him feel low.

Fatty Jiang also helped him find an experienced midwife in the town. His family, Su Jiang, had all the production items that were not used when they were born, and they were all sent over for preparation, which was quite intentional.

Early May.

Just when Huo Chengyi was comfortably working as a shopkeeper for a few days, enjoying the leisurely life of accompany his daughter-in-law for a walk every day.

The family members of the Shanzhai brothers who had been defecting for more than half a year finally arrived in Tongniu County.

However, these people arrived, but they did not enter the city. They were all stopped outside the city gate by the officials of the yamen.