Chapter 115

The allocation of staff housing for the first time caused a heated discussion throughout the village.

After nearly a year of rush work, the first phase of the village's staff dormitory and staff allocation room has been completed.

The staff dormitory Huo Chengyi was built according to the single-room dormitory of a modern school. Of course, with the level of technology here, it is impossible to build a high-rise building. The staff dormitory buildings have only two floors.

Then the dormitory room is arranged like a school dormitory, with bunk beds.

However, considering that many workers are dragging their families with their families, although they are getting on and off the bed, the width of the bed is double, and a room with not too many families can be squeezed into place.

As for the allocation of rooms for employees, it is completely different.

All the allocated rooms, Huo Chengyi, are the reference modern family suites. Considering that the people here are more prosperous, each suite is a set of four units, with two sets in each building.

Although the size of all the houses cannot be compared with the villagers' 'country villas', but according to various convenience levels, it is not known by how much.

In particular, the toilets and bathrooms in each house were simply envied by all the villagers who visited.

These houses, Huo Chengyi, are not really distributed directly to everyone for free.

Instead, the staff dormitory is free, and the allocated room is charged a monthly rent of 50 yuan. After ten years of work, it will be allocated for free or sold at a low price. After all, he has spent the cost of the house.

But despite this, everyone was very satisfied, especially the mountain people who enjoyed the first batch of distribution rights were simply overjoyed.

The shanzhai brothers are only envious and jealous, and they have to wait until the end of the year to live in such a good house.

The villagers just stared blankly, they didn't even have a chance!

On the night when Huo Chengyi assigned houses to employees, there were people in the village who were happy, others were worried, and there were countless envy.

After the incident, the village was still discussing for more than half a month.

Seeing that the poor mountain people in the past are now living better and better under the Huo family, the people in the village are almost unbalanced with envy.

Although the Huo family has taken care of you a lot, they are also paying for road construction, buying vegetables, and hiring everyone to go to the mountains to pick wild fruits.

But if it weren't for the few rat poops in the village, they would definitely be better than they are now. Can a good thing like a house leak to others?

The villagers were really jealous when they saw the house that Huo Chengyi had built this time.

They also want to learn to repair like that, but they can't. Even if they can imitate the external structure of a modern house, the internal structure and supporting facilities are absolutely impossible to come up with.

Someone from a well-to-do family came to visit Uncle Huo with gifts, and asked Uncle Huo to help convey whether they could ask the construction team of the Huo family to help build such a beautiful and practical house.

Of course Huo Chengyi is willing to do such a profitable thing, but the house he needs now has not been completed, so he can only temporarily refuse.

"...Uncle, this can be done, but I will have to wait for the completion of the construction here before I can free up the manpower. If the village needs it and can afford the wages, I can lend my construction team to everyone. "

Don't say, the people in the village are not stupid, and they have the spirit to work hard for a better life.

In the future, when the village becomes rich, many houses will definitely be built, and the mountain residents on their side will not need to make other arrangements and can continue the work of building houses.

As a result, it seems that the construction team has to continue to expand.

Sure enough, construction requires labor, and if you think about it, more labor is not enough.

But almost as many people are enough. When the retired soldiers from the military camp come over, he can no longer expand the number of employees.

If you accept too many outsiders, the villagers may have opinions, and the government will not allow too many population transfers.

So when the retired soldiers who came back with Uncle Zhou expressed their desire to come, Huo Chengyi gave a stern warning this time.

For the quota of 100 people, family members are only limited to wives and children. Parents and parents can bring them, but they must be responsible for themselves. If they bring more people, they will be removed from the list immediately.

There was also the unfortunate example of the Shanzhai brothers, and these retired soldiers immediately reassured them.

What's more, most of these soldiers are unmarried bachelors, and there is no family problem at all.

After attending the wedding banquet of Uncle Zhou and Guo Qing, everyone quickly returned to the frontier to prepare.

The Shanzhai Brothers, the relatives of the three aunts and six grandmothers, left most of the time on the second day after the house was divided.

Some of them wanted to leave on their own, and some wanted to be raised by their brothers, but in the end, they were all sent back to their hometowns.

However, there are still a small number of people who stayed, all of whom really wanted to take root in Huangxi Village.

There is no need for Huo Chengyi to say more, these people went to Uncle Huo to buy an empty house in the village, packed their things and happily settled down to open up wasteland. Huangxi Village was much richer than the village they stayed in before.

This family defection event finally ended perfectly.

With this example, I believe that in the future, the workers in the factory will definitely be wary of relatives.

After finishing this matter, Huo Chengyi was really relieved, and he was at ease with Xiaobai to give birth.

When he has free time, he also has time to care about the rest of the family.

Busy with business all day, he almost ignored Duan Xiaopeng, the little crooked neck tree at home. This kid was 12 or 13 years old when he had already started to rebel, and he was not very upright.

It's okay to look at the child's homework and correct the pedantic thoughts that the child learns in the private school. Huo Chengyi is also considered to have passed the addiction of being a father early, and he is in a good mood.

On the other hand, Duan Xiaopeng fell into a hellish life again, suffering unspeakably all day long.

Because Huo Chengyi was also a jerk when he was young, he was taught by sticks since childhood, and coupled with his rigorous life in the army for many years, his method of educating people was a bit harsh.

In any case, his ultimate goal of educating people is: golden sliver makes good people!

So since he was free, Duan Xiaopeng began to look bitter every day.

他真的觉得他舅舅一点都不爱他了,舅爹和大丫学算术也算错的,为啥就他挨揍!Uuuu...

"Because I'm your uncle, hehe." The

young white boy was very ruthless and ruthless.

"Uncle, you can be proud. When your son is born, he will be treated the same as me, whether you feel bad or not!"

Duan Xiaopeng was quite resentful, biting the end of the brush very angry.

He can see that his uncle is a wonderful girl who is a little girl and a little boy!

However, no matter how resentful the homework is, Duan Xiaopeng still has to continue to study hard.

But after being severely disciplined for a period of time, a certain child who was restless in his bones decided to do something to resist the inhumane learning pressure of adults.

Thinking of him, Duan Xiaoye has been living a regular life since he went to a private school, and there is no joy in life.

After turning around and counting his money pot, Mr. Duan decided that he would skip class and take his younger brothers out to play and have fun!

So one night, the adults in Huangxi Village were very scared to find that all their children were gone...