Chapter 116

The village's discipline for children is basically a stocking situation.

Generally, when the farming is busy, the children are brought along to help, and when they are not busy, the children are fed three meals a day, and at other times they are free-range.

Anyway, the village is so big, and they are all acquaintances. The children will not fall when they are used to running. When it comes to dinner, these bear children will appear on their own.

But today there was an accident, not only did not see anyone when it was time for dinner.

When I went out to look for it, it was incredible, as long as the children who could run in the whole village were gone!

The villagers are just not strict with their children, but the children of every family are the baby bumps in the family. It was suddenly discovered that all the children were gone, and those with poor tolerance fainted on the spot.

The same is true here in the Huo family. Duan Xiaopeng and Daya are gone, and the two young ones from Uncle Huo's family are also gone.

Although Huo Chengyi is more at ease with Duan Xiaopeng, the child is only twelve or thirteen years old, and no matter how mature his mind is, he is still a half-old child.

Besides, the loss of so many children in the village was of great importance, so he was more worried this time.

"Uncle, you bring some people to the yamen reporter, and I'll take someone to find..."

It was too late, Huo Chengyi didn't have time to think about it, so he could only ask Uncle Huo to go to the government reporter for help.

He took the factory's shanzhai brothers out of the village to look for them, while the mountain residents went to the mountains to find them. With so many children missing together, it is unlikely that the kidnappers did it. It is very likely that the children ran away for fun.

But disappearing for a whole day is no joke.

...

While the adults were hurriedly searching everywhere, Duan Xiaopeng was taking a group of half-old children on an ox cart to the next town.

There are quite a few children who were fooled away by him this time, both boys, girls and brothers, and they rode in two bullock carts.

In the past, Duan Xiaopeng was a kind of bully in the village, but since the family became rich and had more pocket money and snacks, Duan Xiaopeng became the king of children in Huangxi Village.

Children are all greedy. Today, Duan Xiaopeng called to invite everyone to the next town to play and eat delicious food. Half of the children in the village who could basically run came along.

Among them, there were fifteen or sixteen-year-olds who were considered 'adults' in the village and ran out with a fever.

With so much peace of mind, a group of children became emboldened and went out to play in a team.

It's rare to go out to the village to play once on weekdays, and Duan Xiaopeng treats guests. As for the beating, we'll talk about it when we go home after the game...

"Brother Xiaopeng, your uncle is so kind to you, you even have money to hire an ox cart!

" That is, it would be great if Uncle Daniel was my uncle, my father and mother never gave me money, it would be a waste to tell me."

"Brother Xiaopeng, what are we going to do in Liuzhen? I heard that Liuzhen has it. There are a lot of theater troupes, do we go to the theater?"

"No, no, Liuzhen is a fireworks town, I heard my brother read and read fireworks in March under Liuzhen..."

"Wood, you can also read poetry, fireworks town. What do you mean?"

"I don't know, it should be a very fun place, Xiaopeng brother, have you been there..."

A group of half-old children sat on the ox cart and chatted excitedly, each mouthful of Xiaopeng brother calling out smooth.

Duan Xiaopeng was jealous and swelled by the complimented little heart, and waved his hand and patted his bulging bag.

"I haven't been there, but I often hear a few wealthy senior brothers in our private school talk about this place name. Fireworks Town must be a place with a lot of fireworks and firecrackers. When we arrive in Liu Town, we will go to an inn and eat a restaurant. I invite everyone. !"

Don't look at Duan Xiaopeng's half-eldest child, but the movements and tone of his speech, few can match his arrogance.

It's also a good thing that no adults are following at the moment, or else I'll slap and greet this group of bear children earlier.

It is rare to come out to play, or go to the next town, and a group of children are very excited.

These are all rural children who are used to running around and messing around on weekdays. They are not as delicate as the young masters in the county town. As long as there are delicious and fun things, everyone is not afraid of going over mountains and mountains.

Liuzhen is not very far from Tongniu County, and a group of half-old children arrived at the place before dark.

Duan Xiaopeng was also very trustworthy, and took everyone to the room opened by the inn at night.

This time he went out with all his pocket money savings, and every adult in the family gave him red envelopes during the Chinese New Year.

Especially Huo Chengyi, who specially gave a lot in order to exercise the children's financial ability, Duan Xiaoye's wallet is absolutely sufficient.

Please everyone can't afford to live in a room, but Datongpu is still ok.

Even Datongpu is very exciting for a group of children. Where have children in the countryside ever stayed in an inn, this is simply too rare to have.

The owner of the inn is also very rare for this group of children. It was the first time I saw so many children team up to play.

In particular, the child in the lead looked ordinary, but he didn't expect that he would be a rich young master. With a bulging money bag hanging on his chest, he was not afraid of being bullied and robbed by thieves.

Who is Duan Xiaopeng? That's the one who gave Huo Chengyi a headache.

The innkeeper teased him with a joke, this kid is so arrogant, he directly slapped the counter of others and made a big talk.

"Snatch? Who dares to rob the young master, dare to bully the young

master, and my uncle will hack him to death!" "That's right, the Huo Dong family is the richest man in our Huangxi Village, and he can be killed with money!"

A group of children followed, His expression was serious.

Since the Huo family's announcement, the topic of Huo Chengyi, the prodigal son, has always been mentioned at the dinner table of every household in the village.

Gossip and talk about how bully Huo Daniu is, how rich the Huo family is now, and how much money can be thrown to death.

These children have learned these two sentences after listening for a long time.

This arrogance makes Huo Chengyi have to bow down here if he is here.

But the Huo family's business has not yet grown, but the reputation has really spread far.

Liu Zhen was originally next door, and ordinary people in Liu Zhen didn't know about the rumors of the Huo family, but the restaurants and grocery stores in the town were like thunder.

Now as long as you are in the food business, there is no one who doesn't want to buy the Huo family's 'seasoning'. It's a pity that the Huo family's things are limited to purchase, and everyone has a headache in order to get the Huo family's purchase channels.

"Xiaowa, are you really the child of the Huo family? Your uncle is the Huo Dong family?

"

"It's truer than gold. With my uncle's reputation, how dare I lie to you? Hurry up and prepare a room for us, I'm tired of standing and talking!"

Duan Xiaopeng rolled his eyes, proudly raising his chin and pretending to be arrogant in the name of Huo Chengyi.

"Yes, yes, young master, please..." The

group of children didn't seem to be lying, and the innkeeper had indeed heard that the Huo family had a naughty little nephew, and now he no longer doubted the identities of the children, and greeted them warmly.

According to the idea of ​​the innkeeper, that is, the children are here, are the adults of the Huo family still far away?

He had to entertain this 'Little Master Duan', and when the adults of the Huo family came to him, he would have something to talk to and make friends with, and he might get preferential treatment if he went to Huoji to buy goods in the future.

The innkeeper pondered the plan, while a group of children had a simple mind.

After finding a good place to live, at night, I can't help but wander around the streets to watch the fun.

A group of children are playing around, but they are still measured, and they are afraid that many people will be taken away by kidnappers.

The older ones go outside, the younger ones are guarded in the middle, and they follow each other step by step.

Liuzhen is a famous fireworks town with a radius of 100 miles. To put it bluntly, it is Wenwen Township and Selling Gold Cave. Therefore, the night in Liuzhen is more prosperous than that in Tongniu County.

A group of children had never seen the market very much, and they were very excited to see the street as if it was a festival.

Here, guess the lantern riddles and watch for a while, there are dancing performers also join in the fun, and there is also a place for singing operas and storytelling.

If there is a place to buy food, a group of children is even more incredible, and the Xiaopeng brother who coaxes them flatly hurriedly treats the guests to eat candy!

Duan Xiaopeng was having a good time. He used to follow Huo Daniu and used to be lavish. Now that he has money at home, this baby is a standard second-generation dude. He is not soft at all, and leads everyone to eat all the delicious food on the street. .

After shopping for a long time, the children did not feel tired, but were still full of energy.

Seeing a group of people around in front, I thought there was a lot of fun, so I hurriedly got together.

This time it was lively, but it was not a rare performance, but a half-eldest brother and an old man were arguing with a person who looked like a manager.

"...Long is in charge, the wages for work are obviously fifty cents a day. My grandfather doesn't do much work, but I went to help. Our grandfathers and grandsons do no less work than others. Why do you only give us thirty cents? "

Who asked you to come, and we didn't invite you. It's a pity for your grandfather to ask him to work at his age. The salary of 30 yuan is already a lot for our employer. Who would want to be so big in another family? " Work at your age? Don't get in the way, I want your grandsons and grandchildren to never find a job in this town again!"

Although I don't know what happened before, I can guess the two sides after listening to the last two sentences. Arguing over wages.

The young brother was full of anger, the old man was sad, and the patches all over his body looked like the helplessness of the poor.

But Nalong's steward still insisted on lowering his wages.

The people watching the lively around also whispered, and although the words were quite sympathetic, they were helpless.

This is not the first time that this kind of post-event lowering of wages has often happened.

Seeing that the steward threatened and walked away, the grandfather and grandson here had no choice, and they did not dare to catch up if they refused to accept it.

How could these poor people fight against the rich and powerful, it would be even worse if they couldn't find a job in the town in the future.

"Forget it, brother Wen, it's not that you don't know that the steward of the Long family is famous for deducting money. Don't go to his house to work in the future..."

"That's right, brother Wen, be careful when you look for work in the future."

The few small traders around were obviously acquainted with the grandfather and grandson, and they dared to persuade them when the steward had gone far away.

But that being said, a few pennies are very important to poor families, and I am really unwilling to be deducted for no reason.

The two grandfathers and grandsons thanked the people who comforted them with sad faces, and then left with a sigh...

Duan Xiaopeng stood by and watched the excitement for a long time.

He stared at the direction where the steward left, and then stared at the backs of the two grandfathers and grandsons, his eyes rolled twice.

He seemed to be thinking of something, and then he looked excited and approached the small vendor who talked to the grandfather and grandson just now and asked.

"Uncle, are you free now? Can I ask you something?"