Chapter 54

Huo Chengyi did not expect that this situation would develop in the end.

Aunt Miao's revelation that the clan elders were collecting money completely caused public outrage, but other things became less important at this moment.

Everyone has long felt resentment for the unfairness of these elders, but the ancestors did not dare to say it, but now they know that the unfairness of the elders is simply taking money and being soft, how can you swallow this tone?

Especially for those who have been wronged, they will never give up until they get their anger back.

The scene was too chaotic and there were too many things, Huo Chengyi could only let everyone go back first, straighten things out, and then go to the ancestral hall to deal with it at night.

Huo Jinshui was really angry, Huo Chengyi quietly added spiritual spring water to his bowl and rested for a while before recovering his spirits.

After all the trouble just now, the rest of the big room rushed over, and the Zheng and Zhou families didn't leave either. They were all sitting in the Huo family's yard at the moment.

Especially Zhou Dahua, a woman who was sitting with a golden sword and an angry face. Today, it has nothing to do with their Zhou family, but it seems that she is more angry than anyone else.

Huo Chengyi kept receiving eye knives from her, a little headache and helpless, Zhou Dahua was staring at him.

But now I'm not talking about these things, let's settle the matter of the Dou clan and the clan elders first.

"Uncle, what are you going to do with the elders of the third house and the clan?" The

yard is now all his own, and he doesn't need to be secretive when he speaks.

The problem of the third room, today must be resolved this cancer, the patriarch and the patriarch how to deal with it is also a difficult problem.

Although the clan elders received money to do things and caused public outrage, the problem is that except for the Liu family girl, other things are trivial, and it is only shameful to say it, and it is not enough to be used as a bargaining chip for punishment.

Even the Liu family was forced to marry by her stepmother, and the girl committed suicide by herself. If the stepmother was really investigated, she would go to jail for two years at most, and could not handle the clan elders.

Although a little angry, there is nothing to do, because this kind of cover-up is actually common in many villages, and even more, a large number of people think that it is for the sake of the reputation of the village.

Otherwise, how can the people in the clan talk about the village one by one all day long? The word righteousness is a shield.

That's why Huo Chengyi just decided to leave people to his own disposal instead of sending them to the government.

Many things cannot be solved perfectly by the law, because there is no perfect restraint and fairness in the world, and the mistakes made by the clan elders are not enough for the government to punish them severely.

Hawking water can't tell these truths, but the core understands it.

After getting along for a while, he also understood Huo Chengyi now. Since the eldest nephew has changed his mind, his head is easier to use than the average person.

Since I asked him this way, I'm afraid he already had an idea, and with the temper of his eldest nephew, Huo Changqing's few have repeatedly opposed him, I'm afraid he will take advantage of this time to vent his anger.

Huo Jinshui was not angry, so he gave Huo Chengyi a bang.

"If you have any idea, just say it, you have a stomach full of bad water..."

Huo Daniu was used to teaching before, and Uncle Huo didn't even have the consciousness to save his face.

In the yard with a solemn atmosphere, when I saw the bully who had previously shouted and slashed his fingers in all directions, he was now being disciplined like a soldier, and he couldn't help covering his mouth and snickering.

Xiaobai covered his mouth and laughed until his eyes were bent, and Zhou Dahua and Zhou's father unknowingly had a good influence on him.

To be honest, just looking at Huo Chengyi's gesture, Rao Shi Zhou Dahua was a little scared.

She used to be a bandit before, but she was just trying to scare the passing businessmen to pay for tolls. She never killed anyone, and she really didn't have the aura of Huo Chengyi who didn't blink when she saw blood. She wasn't sure if she had the ability to give this man to her son. Got it back for training.

But looking at it now, Huo Chengyi's fierceness is towards people, not to the level of maddening violence.

The crowd laughed.

However, Huo Chengyi's face was always thicker than the city wall, so he didn't feel ashamed at all.

Seeing that Xiaobai and his father-in-law, mother-in-law and mother-in-law all laughed, and had a bit of pride to entertain their relatives, he wasn't a real bully, so how could his family be afraid. He smiled

and said, "Uncle, I have always been positive in my thoughts and consciousness. There is no bad water, but it's just

a matter of fact."

Uncle Huo has also tried, and he can coax the dead to come back to life.

Huo Chengyi, who was blocked again, said that he was very helpless to be disliked, and put away his laughter and went to the main topic.

"Okay, uncle, I won't be long-winded when you say it. In fact, my idea is very simple, seize power." It's

just a simple word, but it contains too many things.

However, except for Hawkingshui's second kid, everyone else had never really read the book and didn't understand the big truth. He probably understood the word, but the meaning inside was a little dazed.

Hawkingshui's second kid guessed a little and was a little surprised. He didn't expect that his most sighing prodigal cousin could say such a thing.

Huo Zhuyuan was very interested, "Cousin, what's the meaning of this?"

Huo Chengyi glanced at him, grinned, in a standard jerk tone.

"There's no need to understand such a scrupulous person. Now the situation is very obvious. Today, we and the clan have been completely torn apart. After the matter is over, the group of immortals will definitely trouble us. In that case, then we will If you don't, you will only suffer."

"Although the villagers are angry and resentful now, the clan's rules cannot be shaken by such a thing. After a long time, everyone will be obedient again when their anger subsides, so we must take advantage of this time. , Abolish the rules of the ancestors!"

"What? Abolish

the rules of the ancestors!"

"Of course it's not obvious..."

Huo Chengyi knew what they were thinking and continued to explain.

"The reason why the clan elders are arrogant is to use clan rules to pinch people. Uncle, you are the leader of the village, and everything in the village should be under your control, but how much have you managed these years? How long have you been oppressed by that group of people? ? Now is the time for you to come forward and decide for everyone..."

"We are watching from all the villages and the clan elders, but we can't move the clan elders, but uncle, as Li Zheng, you can do some reforms for the sake of the village... that is, change."

"The clan The ancestral hall is reserved, but for the sake of fairness and justice in the village in the future, we will set up a special place to deal with things, and choose a few people who can handle it clearly. In the future, the big and small matters in the village will be interrupted here. Let everyone discuss the results first, and finally it is up to you to make the final decision. ."

"This will save you from worrying about trivial matters all day long, uncle. Letting everyone participate in the discussion will make you fair and impartial, and no one has anything to say, but the final decision is still in your hands, uncle. We have the final say. Huo Changqing's people and the rules that oppress others, just stand aside... Uncle, what do you think?" Having

said so much, to listen to modern people, it is to establish an administrative office similar to a court.

That is to say, Hawkingshui and others didn't understand him that he said it so complicatedly, otherwise it would really be a matter of two sentences.

Of course, this office is not just a place for the villagers to solve trivial matters, but to prevent the pedantic clan elders from interfering in the future when he wants to do something big in the village.

With this administrative place, everyone becomes their own people. In the future, they will basically have the final say in the village, and there is no need to worry about any moths.

Huo Chengyi's analysis was very clear, and Huo Jinshui knew the benefits of this office as soon as he heard it.

"But will it work?"

After all, they are ancient people, and everyone is still skeptical about this novel reform, so that the clan rules can really be used to seize power?

"As long as we can make the villagers live a good life, it will work."

Huo Chengyi smiled, nothing can capture people's hearts more than a good life. Isn't there a saying that the one who wins the heart wins the world.

He is not so ambitious, but now he wants to create a comfortable living environment for Xiaobai and future children.

Hawkingshui thought silently, and others seemed to understand.

Only Zhou Dahua couldn't help laughing after hearing this, and said, "Let the whole village live a good life? You are so confident when you exaggerate such a big Haikou?"

"Auntie, don't underestimate people. As the saying goes, don't bully young people into poverty. At least I can solve everyone's most troublesome soybean problem now, right?"

Huo Chengyi smiled with big white teeth, looking like a motivated young man.

Then the topic changed and he said again.

"If everyone thinks what I just said is more troublesome, I have a simple and rude way, that is, find a night when the moon is dark and windy, and tie the few who can't carry them and throw them on the mountain as wolves, so as to avoid future troubles. What do you think?"

Is this so simple and rude? This is simply brutal! This guy speaks without blinking his eyes!

Everyone: "Let's choose the first one..."

"Okay, since everyone agrees, the matter of the clan elders is settled. As for the third room, uncle, if it is not convenient for you, let me Make it clean at a time."

Huo Chengyi was very satisfied with the clan elder's answer, but he still had his heart on the third room of the Huo family.

He can attack Sanfang, but Uncle Huo may not be able to be ruthless.

After all, Mrs. Dou is Hawkingshui's biological mother. No matter how big a mistake, he, as a son, can't really act as casually and ruthlessly as an outsider.

What's more, the court emphasizes filial piety, even if Dou is wrong, if Hawkingshui really manages Dou, the reputation of the big house will be bad in the future, and there is a boy in his family who wants to go to work, which will be greatly affected.

But if Dou is not completely resolved, with Dou's ability to cause trouble, who knows what will happen.

So it's best for him to do this.

Anyway, he is a bastard and an ignorant junior, and his reputation is no longer bad, so he is not afraid of how to deal with Sanfang.

Zhou Dahua and Zheng Shihai didn't interrupt. It was Huo's family business and they were not very good at talking to each other.

Xue's family, the two sons and daughters-in-law of the big house, and Huo Dashan and his wife are women's juniors, and everything in the family has to be decided by the head of the family, Huo Jinshui.

The courtyard fell silent for a while.

After a long while, Huo Jinshui shook his head and said firmly, "I'll handle this matter."

After so many years, he also had grievances in his heart. He thought about the face of the Huo family before, but now everything has been broken, where is the Huo family? Have a reputation?

In this case, he doesn't need to worry about those faces that no longer exist. Besides, the eldest nephew's temper is not serious, and the young man does not consider the long-term consequences, so he can't deal with it.

"Okay, then, uncle, I'll leave this good thing to you. Anyway, if the three-bedroom family makes me unhappy again, they will be unlucky if they put on sacks."

Uncle Huo wanted to do it himself, Huo Chengyi didn't argue, but he was talking with a smile. The bully's tone was clear, and he didn't hide it at all.

Hawking water stared at him with a headache, and wanted to give him a meal.

Huo Chengyi didn't care at all, and continued to smile happily.

"Okay, the matter of the third room is settled, let's continue to discuss the next thing."

"What else is there?

" Could it be that there are other people who offend this guy today besides Sanfang?

"The big happy event for Xiaobai and I to get married!"

Huo Chengyi emphasized to a group of confused people with a straight face, then immediately took out a yellow calendar and handed it to Zhou Dahua with a smile on his face.

"Mother-in-law, come here, my son-in-law happened to bring the almanac here, can you choose a date?"

Huo Jinshui and the others were shocked to look at him, their eyes horrified.

Zhou Weibai blushed and smiled shyly and sweetly.

Zhou Dahua directly picked up Guan Gong's long knife in his hand and jumped up, "What's your name, bastard?!"

"Mother..."

Huo Chengyi stepped back with a thick face, smiling triumphantly.