Chapter 74

When Tongniu County met Huo Chengyi, Zhao Yinqi was only interested for a while.

Seeing that a country boy can speak the truth in his mouth, his skills are also good, and he has the ability to tame a giant dog full of spirituality, and he can't help but give birth to a willingness to recruit.

But who knew that Huo Chengyi wouldn't take the bait at all. He didn't ask him for something after taking his jade pendant, preferring to find another way to solve it by himself.

So arrogant and devoted to business money, Zhao Yinqi had to give up, and he was mediocre without ambition and intelligence.

He was busy with other people, and naturally he wouldn't forget about such little people after the event.

But who would have known that this country boy, whom he thought was mediocre, would have the courage to design the imperial court. Today, he played them a lot and let them get in with such a big trick.

The most surprising thing is that they still don't know what the other party is doing, so it's not too obscure, and it's obvious that the other party must have other tricks.

Zhao Yinqi's mind that had been extinguished at first ignited again in an instant, and he had to admit that he was wrong this time.

On the other side, Huo Chengyi didn't know that he bumped into the hands of an acquaintance again, and was sitting leisurely at home waiting for someone to come to the door.

Just as Zhao Yinqi guessed, he encountered all the developments.

If there is a mistake in the middle and things fail, then he admits that investment is risky.

Regardless of success or not, mentality is the most important thing. He is still young and is not afraid that he will not have the opportunity to make a comeback.

This one, he is gambling.

The carpenter has made a lot of wooden box molds, but it is not enough, and continues to work overtime.

What he has to prepare has been completed, and now it can be said that everything is ready and only owed to the military camp.

The people in the Guo family didn't know what he was doing. Except for Guo Qing, everyone else stared at the wooden box molds in the yard and looked at him as if they were crazy. They didn't understand why he spent so much money on these things.

And Xiaobai already knew his overall plan. Although he was worried, he was very excited and made sense.

If they are successful as Brother Huo said, they will be rich, and if they are not successful, they will go back to the poor life before.

Anyway, they have not lived a rich and noble life for a few days, and they are not afraid that they will not be able to adapt to the gap.

So when the people from the military camp came to invite someone, the husband and wife were not flattered at all, and they were very calm hand in hand and followed them generously.

When he saw Zhao Yinqi in the coach's tent, Huo Chengyi changed his face slightly.

His memory is not very good. At the beginning, 'Master Huang Qi' had a deep influence on him. The jade pendant that was given to him is still in the space.

I just didn't expect to meet him here, or in the military camp, observing the distribution of seats in the camp, this 'Master Huang Qi' is afraid that he is more noble than he imagined.

But whether it is expensive or not has nothing to do with him, he is a small businessman who wants to make some money to support his family.

Huo Chengyi quickly regained his composure and met according to the rules.

"The Caomin has seen all of you adults."

He didn't know the identities of the people in the tent, and there was nothing wrong with summarizing them all in one sentence.

Xiaobai knelt down with him nervously, and quietly glanced at Huang Qi, who was sitting on the right side of the old general, his eyes were shocked, and he obviously recognized it.

Suddenly, he couldn't help pulling the corner of La Huo Chengyi's clothes in a hurry, lowered his head and whispered, "Brother Huo, it seems that it's the last time Mr. Huang..."

Huo Chengyi gently held Xiao Bai's hand to express comfort.

Zhao Yinqi's little gesture of staring at the two above was as sticky as in Tongniu County a few months ago, and he added a label of affection to Huo Chengyi before he asked with a smile.

"Huo Chengyi, do you still remember me?" Huo Chengyi groaned slightly as he

was about to play the emotional card.

Then he raised his head, showing the usual smile of a country bastard.

"I remember, how can I not remember, Mr. Huang, you also gave a good jade pendant to the villain. I didn't expect to meet the master again today. You still remember the boy, it's an honor for the boy..."

"I don't remember, But you reminded me again today, boy, let's not talk nonsense, this king asked you, if you came up with the idea of ​​ice wall, you hired the carpenter in advance, and played us again, what are you trying to do?

" Zhao Yinqi's ability to read people doesn't know that he is laughing at all. The ice wall is urgent, and he doesn't have so much free time to go around in circles.

The self-proclaimed king has indicated that he has no intention of concealing his identity.

The old general next to him stared at him without saying a word, obviously he had been greeted to know the situation, and the young highness had already left.

Huo Chengyi didn't have much time, so he naturally didn't want to delay.

He was going to bump into Zhao Yinqi with the old general's polite words, but he didn't bother to chat in circles, and smiled honestly.

"Master, you are serious, how dare you play with the adults, the boy just wants to do some small business with the military camp, but the boy's identity is low and can't see the adults, so I came up with a bad idea, please don't blame the adults..."

"Bingqiang is not a bad idea. This matter is innocent and meritorious. If you have something to say, just say it. This king will forgive you and not guilty."

Zhao Yinqi usually does Tai Chi with others, but when he comes to Huo Chengyi, there is no So can't stand it.

His dignified seventh prince has seen countless people, and he has never seen anyone before, but he has eaten a flat quilt on a country boy twice in a row. How can he still be calm and stable, and his defense line will not be waved and cracked?

Before he knew it, Huo Chengyi had mastered all the dominance.

He organized the language, then cleared his throat and continued.

"Since the adults are enlightened, then you are welcome. In fact, the ice wall idea boy really tried his best to come up with the idea, and I don't dare to ask for the reward, but I have two businesses that I want to discuss with the adults. I hope the adults will see it. For the sake of contributing to the imperial court, the villain should give the boy a chance..."

"What business do you want to discuss?" After going

around such a big circle, it was obvious that he was here. Zhao Yinqi touched his chin and mustache, interested. Full.

Huo Chengyi smiled, neither humble nor arrogant.

"Sir, I really don't dare to take credit for the idea of ​​the ice wall, but I am a businessman who likes to make money. I have a batch of ready-made ice brick molds to sell. If the adults are willing to buy them, the boy can provide them with a piece of ice. A tool to speed up the construction time of the city wall and save thousands of people's labor, of course... this is not for nothing, it costs money."

Speeding up the construction time of the city wall and saving thousands of people's labor is enough to make the military camp who is worrying about the construction of the city wall move.

When the words fell, Zhao Yinqi's eyes lit up, and the old general became excited immediately, "What you said is true? Is there really something to speed up construction and save thousands of prisoners?"

"Really, the villain dare not deceive everyone. Your lord, as long as your lord is willing to give money, you will give things with both hands."

Huo Chengyi smiled, showing that I love money very much.

The old general has never seen such a person who speaks the word 'silver', but Zhao Yinqi has already seen this fellow's theory of money and wealth when they met in Tongniu County. learn.

But the love for money is so obvious that Huo Chengyi, who dares to speak directly to the government, is the first person he has ever seen, and this kid is not afraid of the imperial court using official coercion directly.

Zhao Yinqi couldn't help but said, "You're not too brave, you dare to pay attention to the money of the imperial court.

" Hungry, my lord, I don't charge high prices for things, I just treat them as offerings to the country. The mold box and labor-saving tools add up to 300 taels, which is not a second price. Don't worry, adults, it's definitely worth

the money." Huo Chengyi stood straight . Standing tall and continuing to laugh, there is no guilt or fear at all.

Anyway, talking about money is all about talking about money, and everything is clearly marked with a price, as if only money can make him do things, full of copper smelling businessman.

Not to mention Zhongliang, the most obscure general like the old general, frowned, but Zhao Yinqi, who was more receptive, couldn't help shaking his head and sighing.

This kid is definitely the most talented and intelligent among all the young people he has ever seen, but his obsession with money is simply astounding, and his children are more affectionate.

Zhao Yinqi nodded thoughtfully, "Don't worry, as long as you really have something that can save thousands of people's labor as you said, the money is no problem."

"Okay, your lord is straightforward and fair, you don't have anything on your body, please bring someone with you for a while. Go get it from Caomin, besides that, Caomin also has a business, I think adults should be interested."

Huo Chengyi seized the opportunity to make persistent efforts, opened his luggage, revealed the samples of fermented bean curd and tempeh he brought, and began to explain his family's things one by one.

Xiaobai also tacitly took out the food box in his hand and opened it, revealing the steaming food inside.

"...There are many more specific ways to eat, so I won't explain them one by one. In terms of taste, adults can try them now. Although these are inconspicuous snacks, they are excellent for soldiers who go out and travel at any time. Grain, the generals are always stationed in the frontiers to fight, presumably the benefits of which should be understood by grassroots people without needing to mention it." The

military march is all about moving quickly and carrying things lightly and easily. Good marching equipment is often the key to winning a battle. Absolutely not to be underestimated.

Therefore, Huo Chengyi is not worried that the court does not want these things from him. If the court does not like it, it can only mean that the Zhao State has come to an end.

How can you hold the country's first line of defense without such a vision and a decisive general?

Both the old general and Zhao Yinqi are not scumbags, this is naturally clear.

Looking at the things on the table again, isn't it the culprit that caused a group fight in the camp not long ago, where is there any need to taste it, they have already seen the charm of this inconspicuous little thing.

It turns out that after so many circles, the ice wall is just an introduction, and the real goal is to catch the road provided by the military reserve.

Zhao Yinqi had to face Huo Chengyi in front of him again.

It's not that no businessman has done this kind of thing, but those who dare to talk to the court about the supply of military supplies are big merchants with strong strength.

And Huo Chengyi, he was just a country boy with no background, and he even had to pay back the business cost. He dared to think.

But the other party not only thought about it, but also made it, and is still negotiating with them at the moment, and the temptation of negotiation makes them unable to ignore the rejection.

"Okay, I have done this business with you. How much can I provide now? When can I deliver it."

Zhao Yinqi finally took it seriously.

"This year, the raw materials are limited. Currently, we can only provide 20,000 jin each of fermented bean curd, fermented bean sauce, and soy sauce. It is difficult to transport in winter, but it can be delivered within three months at the latest. In addition, adults need to deliver 500 taels in advance. The down payment, Caomin's small business, really can't afford to pay."

Huo Chengyi put out the conditions directly, leaving no room for negotiation.

Brothers clearly settle accounts, and things in the business field are still clearly laid out. Who said that the imperial court will never default on their debts, and all kinds of corrupt officials are rampant. These people are the most shameless, okay?

"Sir, let's pay the money now, how about signing the contract? A total of eight hundred taels."

Huo Chengyi smiled and stretched out his hand to ask for the money.

Zhao Yinqi stared at his expression of 'I'm afraid you'll default on the debt', and couldn't help covering his chest with a little internal injury.

Let them pay 800 taels first for a piece of white paper. The people who are worried should be them!