Chapter 33

Huo Chengyi didn't expect that the first day of business would be much more popular than he expected, and he sold out everything in the morning.

However, it is not surprising if you think about it carefully. The flow of people at the pier is already large, and people who are tired of eating before the pier see the fresh food, smell the fragrance, and the price is not expensive, so they have to try it anyway.

As long as the freshness of these two days passes, the business will not be as popular as it has just opened. After all, Chuanchuan is cheap, but if you want to be full, you will spend more, and everyone's consumption will gradually become rational.

After thinking about it carefully, Huo Chengyi's mood calmed down, but Zhou Weibai looked happier than him. On the way back, he kept telling him how good the business was today, and his hands were weak when he received the copper plate.

Although the business is not his own, he is helping, but it is the first time to go outside to do business, and seeing the money box filled with copper after their hard work all morning, Zhou Weibai is also excited.

I really didn't see that Huo Daniu was still a business man.

"Brother Huo, I think you're a different person from before. Since you are so talented, why were you so annoying before, and you went to the casino to learn bad things."

After getting along for a long time, Zhou Weibai told the familiar After talking casually, I got a lot closer. Sitting in the back of the ox cart, I felt that the sharp young man was not stupid, and in just a short time he realized how different he was from before.

Huo Chengyi turned his head with a smile, avoided answering, and asked instead, "Then do you like me in the past or me now?"

"Of course I like you now, you used to be an asshole." The

boy answered without hesitation, this question Still need to ask.

But after seeing someone's smile without saying a word, he quickly realized that he was trapped in again.

The boy's face turned red immediately, his eyes were shy and angry, his cheeks were bulging like a puffer fish: "Huo Daniu!" In

an instant, even the title changed.

Huo Chengyi couldn't help but want to laugh when he saw his vividly changing expression, and he made full use of the phrase 'if you like him, bully him' to the extreme, and the little brother stared at him angrily.

...

Huo Chengyi didn't hide it when he returned to the village, and even sent Zhou Weibai to the door of Zhou's house before going back.

He just wanted to let the villagers see it in such a generous way, that it would make people suspicious by being sneaky, and now even the discussion can't say where.

Anyway, Zhou Dahua himself agreed to this matter. They are a legitimate employment partnership. Since the eight women and aunts in the village can't make trouble behind their backs, he doesn't believe that anyone would dare to trouble him and Zhou Dahua face to face.

No matter what the villagers see and gossip about, Huo Chengyi came back with a box full of copper coins that night, stunned Huo Dashan and Wang Xiuzhu.

"Xiuzhu, hurry up, slap me quickly and see if I'm dreaming!"

The two children in the family were put to sleep, and the three adults gathered in the room alone. Huo Dashan looked at the copper plates piled up like a hill on the table. Can't believe it.

Wang Xiuzhu was the same. She didn't have the strength to slap him to see if she was dreaming. She was shocked by the copper plate in front of her, and her feet were softened.

"Brother, this is just for everyone to take a fresh look at the opening today. There won't be so many in the future. Let's count and do the math."

The most calm person in the family is Huo Chengyi, a well-informed modern man, who patted his elder brother on the shoulder. Say hello to brother and sister-in-law to help count quickly.

Today's business is too busy, he has no time to settle accounts, and he doesn't know how much he earns, but the visual effect is really amazing with a table full of copper plates stacked in front of him.

The number of copper plates was handed over to Huo Dashan and his wife to help count them, while Huo Chengyi used a writing brush dipped in water to make calculations on the table to calculate all the costs and make the most of the profits.

The last time he went to the town, he bought a few books for reading, and came back. The original owner hadn't read the books, and he didn't know the characters here. Literacy is imminent.

Now he has finished recognizing the characters here. After the winter, he will have more time to spare. The adults and children in the family have to put the literacy on the agenda, and the two children must be sent to school after the New Year.

The profit on the first day of Chuanchuan's opening was very impressive.

The profit of chestnuts is the best. Except for 10 catties of sugar, other materials are basically not spent. The 150 catties of sugar-fried chestnuts are all sold out, and the cost is about 2 taels.

Chuanchuan costs more. Oil, salt, spices, tool materials, pork offal, rent for Hawking's buffalo cart, Zhou family's wages, and dock stall fees and other miscellaneous expenses add up to about 800 yuan.

The main thing is the seasoning spices and the money for the pork water. They grow the vegetables themselves, and the skewers are also made by cutting bamboo by themselves.

In order to settle the accounts, the number of chuanchuan he brought today was rounded up, 10,000 chuansu, 5,000 chuanchuan, throwing out the gift part, minus the cost, the profit of the chuanchuan is about 6 or more.

That is to say, today, after all the costs are removed, they will make nearly 8 taels of profit alone!

What is the concept? If the income of the whole family in the village is added together, the wealthiest family is only in the 20s or 30s. Two, they have 8 taels a day today.

"Da Niu, is my brother really not dreaming?"

After Huo Dashan finished counting the copper plates, and listening to Huo Chengyi's calculation, the net profit reported by him was completely dumbfounded, and he asked again in disbelief.

I made 8 taels in one day, so wouldn't it be more than 200 taels this month? Mother, is he really not dreaming!

"Brother is true, you are not dreaming. But it is impossible to earn so much every day in the future. This is just a special case. When our own vegetables are sold out, we have to spend money to buy them with others, and the cost will become higher."

"And if it's fresh, there won't be so many people eating it. It is estimated that the monthly profit is about dozens of taels. Also, we can't keep borrowing the uncle's cattle. We have to buy one in a few days."

Huo Chengyi In a more rational analysis, I earn a lot now, but the corresponding money is not spent. There are many places where the money is used, and the speed of making money cannot keep up with the speed of spending.

But for Huo Dashan, this amount is also worth not sleeping. Looking at the copper coins neatly tied with strings on the table, there is a gratified smile on his face.

Not only did Daniel stop hanging out now, but he also knew that he was making money. It was the first time he was doing business so well. If his parents were still there, he would be so happy. Hey...

Wang Xiuzhu was also laughing next to him, but the couple was not right. The copper coins on the table have no idea at all, and there is no mention of taking cents.

Although they live under the same roof and belong to the second room of the Huo family, since Huo Dashan is an adopted son, the family's property is clearly divided. Now the money is earned by Huo Chengyi himself, so the money will be It should be Huo Chengyi alone.

Huo Chengyi naturally knew what the two were thinking. With Huo Dashan's character, he just said the difference, and the other party wouldn't want it either.

In fact, it's not that Huo Dashan really treats money like dung. He is very short of money, but he can clearly tell what should be and what should not be.

And he always thought that Huo's father and mother raised him, and he failed to repay his father's death long ago, so he transferred this kindness to Huo Daniu. people.

Huo Chengyi didn't say much, just divided the copper coins on the table and pushed them a few times.

"Brother, this part is for household use. My sister-in-law is about to give birth. You should take the time to see if there is a suitable midwife to settle down first. You can buy all the brown sugar to nourish your blood and your body. Don't say anything about our family. So much, I have eaten you for so many years and I have not been polite to you, have I?"

"I will continue to use the rest as the capital myself, big brother, I can't do it alone, I still need your help, I I know in my heart, I will let my sister-in-law make money during this period of her birth, and you will be polite to me when the family is in order. Besides, I will not be able to live, how to use the money, and you will have to help me and my sister-in-law to watch." In

a few words He blocked Huo Dashan's refusal.

After Chuan Chuan's account was settled and given to the household, he took another 20 taels of silver from himself, and asked Huo Dashan to buy a cow and Wang Xiuzhu to take medicine.

The autumn harvest will come soon. Only his uncle and the Chen family have cattle in the village. During the autumn harvest, the villagers count on the cattle from these two families to help in the work in turn. Otherwise, people will be exhausted by manpower alone.

If he is now exhausted from the Hawkingshui family's cattle, the villagers in their village will only stare blankly when they work during the autumn harvest, so it is necessary for his family to buy a cow.

Given such a sum of money, Huo Chengyi's purse was more than half flat. After all of it was used up during this period of time, he now only has more than 20 taels left on him.

After that, when the mason repaired the fireplace at home, he had to pay a large amount of labor.

Huo Chengyi was talking about the current situation of the family. Huo Dashan sighed and could only listen to him. In any case, the daughter-in-law and the children were more important. The money should be returned to Daniel after he earned it.

That night, Huo Dashan and his wife had insomnia, and the two of them talked their own words until dawn.

Huo Chengyi also slept very late. First, he brought the champion into the space and added a meal to the room every day, and then went to bed after a few punches with the champion.

But even after a long day of exhaustion, he couldn't fall asleep lying on the bed at the moment, thinking in his heart that the Zhou family's little brother Zanzhuan only fell asleep in the middle of the night, and suddenly there was a new expectation in his life.

...

On the second day, only Huo Chengyi and Zhou Weibai went to set up the stall. Those who had tasted Chuanchuan the day before went back and praised their relatives and friends, so on the second day, the business was even better than the day before. hot.

Most of them are attracted by the publicity of relatives and friends, and word of mouth is the best advertisement.

Huo Chengyi also expected this situation, so when preparing the ingredients, he also ordered enough, so even if he couldn't sell out, he could store it in the space to keep it fresh.

As for the time to set up the stall, he also adjusted it. Except for the first day, he only opened the stall every day at noon.

In this way, they not only have enough time to prepare fresh ingredients, but everyone has a good appetite when they are hungry at noon. The number of sales has been quietly raised inadvertently, and the profit is basically kept at about 5 taels every day. The profit is scary.

With the popularity of Chuanchuan's business, his small business was naturally known to the villagers. After all, there are many people in the village who work at the wharf, and they can't hide it.

Especially when some curious villagers went to his stall to see it, the scene where handfuls of copper coins were put into his money box made a lot of people jealous.

After these men went home and talked to their mother-in-law, gossip started in the village, saying that Huo Daniu was able to do it, and he could earn dozens of taels a day from a stall at the dock!

Of course, this is too exaggerated, and many people don't believe it, but according to the vision of the villagers, looking at the booming business of his stall, everyone estimates that he should be able to earn one or two hundred cents a day.

But just one or two hundred words a day is worth talking about in the village, and some people are jealous.

But no matter how much gossip and jealousy, everyone would not dare to say in front of Huo Chengyi, who is he? Even the people in the casino are cut down, and even his uncle and milk dare to beat the bastard. It's too long for a man to hang himself!

But everyone dared not come to him, but Huo Dashan and Wang Xiuzhu were easy to talk to.

As soon as they heard that the Huo family wanted to buy vegetables in the village, some people began to wander around the door of the Huo family every day.

Even Huo Daya and Duan Xiaopeng have inexplicably more playmates...