Chapter 77

Food, clothing, and transportation on the road were settled, and Huo Chengyi's time for the return trip was immediately set.

No matter how loose time is, it can't be wasted. It's cold outside and snow is falling at any time. It is necessary to reserve time for emergencies and plan ahead to make things perfect.

All are full of hope for returning home.

Those couples and wives who came from outside the gates were even more looking forward to the children in their hands, and the faces that were slightly rough skinned by the strong wind outside the gates were full of smiles.

The guys in the cottage are even more proud to show off to their daughter-in-law, "Look, I didn't lie to you, I said I would never lie when I brought you back to live a good life, and I won't let you wait in vain."

It can be seen that men in the world are generally black . , The daughter-in-law was abducted home...

But when everyone was happy, one person had a worried face.

This person is none other than Xiao Bai's uncle Zhou Wuyi, the idiot who overwhelmed Guo Xiaojiang when they first met.

As for Zhou Wuyi's worries, it's very simple, naturally, Guo Xiaojian, who is worried about him, won't go home with him.

Uncle Zhou's love history is actually not too complicated, and it is shameless to sum it up.

According to Grandpa Zhou's betrayal news, this fellow is as thick-skinned as Huo Chengyi. After meeting only three times, he dared to climb to someone's tent in the middle of the night to molest him.

After that, after all kinds of stalkers, he fully deduced what it means to be thick-skinned and eat the world, and successfully eaten the cold noodle generals who were adored by countless soldiers and brothers but dared not start.

Of course, the premise of this shameless pursuit method is that the target also has a good impression to be successful, otherwise it is a real hooligan and a scumbag.

Guo Qing likes Zhou Wuyi, and the relationship between the two of them is progressing smoothly.

If there is no accident in the future to convince the parents that they can really be together.

But I never thought that Guo Qing had offended His Royal Highness, the noble prince, and became a cripple with disabled legs.

This time Guo Qing didn't want to go with Zhou Wuyi, one of the reasons was the disability of his legs, and then because the two men would not have children in the future, he didn't want to be a drag on Zhou Wuyi for life.

Guo Qing is a very stubborn person, no matter what Zhou Wuyi said, how Grandpa Zhou expressed his willingness to accept him as a member of the Zhou family.

Even Old Man Guo accepted it after he knew about his son, but Guo Qing still insisted.

So the closer to the departure time, the more worried Zhou Wuyi became.

Worrying and worrying, he found Huo Chengyi, with a very masculine face in Chinese characters, aggrieved like a pug.

"Boy Huo, what do you think I should do, woo woo, Guo Qing, he won't come with me..." In

addition, there was an old man Guo.

"Brother Huo, go and talk to my boss. My mother and I agree with the child. We both agree. Why don't we just marry our son? We did it!

"

He wanted to marry the eldest daughter-in-law back because he hoped that someone would take care of his son in the future when the two of them were gone.

Next to him was Grandpa Zhou, who was staring at him, and everyone stared at him with a look of anticipation.

It took a lot of effort for Huo Chengyi to hold back his temper and not kick people.

When it was time to be a few years younger and grumpy, he would definitely hit the ground running.

TNND is also looking for him for things like this. Before he was officially appointed as Boss Huo, he first became the aunt of the neighborhood committee who was in charge of everything!

"Uncle, if he doesn't go with you, you don't know how to directly tie him up? Didn't you used to be a bandit?"

"Grandpa Guo, your son is stubborn, don't you know how to roll on the ground? Do you understand emotional cards?"

"Grandpa, when Why do you marry your daughter-in-law to your husband, and now how do you marry a son-in-law, take out the bandit anger that has been passed down from generation to generation in the Zhou family, and keep things that can't be done, go ahead and listen to me."

One person said, Huo Chengyi quickly dismissed the three Only poor Pikachu was sent away.

Then he went back to the quilt to find his Xiaobai for comfort, and sighed deeply to rest.

In fact, he is not really that impatient. He loves Wu and Wu, and he takes everything about Xiaobai to heart, but it's really not easy for him to handle Guo Qing.

His spiritual spring water is magical, but not everything can be cured.

He had seen Guo Qing's leg. It could be said to be a comminuted fracture. He had been injured for so long, and he didn't know if it could be cured.

Therefore, he did not dare to rashly promise, hoping that the disappointment later on is far better than the despair at the beginning.

Besides, even if you want to treat it, you can't just treat it casually now. First, get the person back and study it slowly.

So there was Huo Chengyi's enlightenment, the morning a few days later.

Guo Qing, who was unaware, woke up from his sleep and found that Zhou Wuyi was sitting on a horse sledge wrapped in a quilt, tied all over.

And his father, his mother, and his future father-in-law, Grandpa Zhou, all stared at him with a triumphant smirk...

Anyway, no matter how calm and gentle Guo Qing's heart collapsed, he became a member of Huo Chengyi's return army, and the mighty team marched towards Tongniu County.

The road from Li County on the border to Tongniu Town is relatively smooth, and there is no rugged cliff in the middle.

At this moment, the weather is freezing cold, and even if you pass by the hillside where bandits are circling, you can't see the bandits.

In addition, Huo Chengyi and his party are not easy to provoke, even if it is a woman's little brother, they are all from the bitter cold land of Heishangang, and the gathering of momentum is enough to scare many people.

So after the departure, we didn't encounter any major problems on the way except for the cold weather.

On the contrary, their strong team also attracted a lot of people who wanted to go out, and a small number of small merchants who were unlucky and did not end their business before the snow began to ask for a team to join.

It was very dangerous to go out in ancient times. They were not afraid of robbers or beasts, and they all liked to follow the big team on the road.

These people are just asking for the same path. They take care of walking, eating and drinking by themselves. It is not easy to go out. Huo Chengyi did not refuse. Anyway, as long as it does not hinder his schedule.

No other opinions, Xiaobai is quite happy, and when he has nothing to do on the road, he even goes to send the business cards of 'Huoji Seasoning' to those small businesses that are about to open, and he is addicted to attracting business.

Huo Chengyi was not idle here either.

Taking advantage of the rest time on the road, he started his 'speaking class' again, and introduced his own soybean factory and the next arrangement to everyone.

Take a precautionary shot first, lest some people be unwilling to make mistakes temporarily.

In fact, he didn't think much about this at all. When the shanzhai brothers under Grandpa Zhou heard him say that they could not only settle down, but also have a long-term livelihood job in the future, many people cried with joy.

They are all people who started to wander when they were young, and worried about the next meal after eating the last meal. After the service, everyone was actually quite confused about the future.

They don't have any skills except for boxing and kicking, and they are not too young now. The only thing they can do after they settle down is to open up wasteland and farm fields, and bring their daughter-in-law and children along for several years.

Now Huo Chengyi promises that as long as everyone works honestly in the factory, they and their families will be properly arranged, and at least the family will be well fed and clothed.

This may sound too simple, but it is enough to make everyone excited.

Food and clothing are not so simple. As far as Zhao Guo's current situation is concerned, there are still many people whose lives are still in the stage of starvation and freezing.

Although the wind and snow were heavy on the road, everyone felt at ease wearing thick cotton-padded clothes and eating warm porridge and steamed buns.

The next journey was still smooth, and after half a month, everyone finally arrived in Tongniu County.

Huo Chengyi did not bring people back to the village immediately, but asked someone to report back to the village first.

He brought back too many people this time, and returning to the village like this would definitely scare everyone.

First let the family have a bottom line, and by the way, let Uncle Huo quickly vacate the house in the village, otherwise Grandpa Zhou and others will have no place to sleep tonight.

There is also the fact that after so many days of road wind meals and sleeping in the open, taking everyone to a good meal to meet the wind, so that people don't think that he is just talking in vernacular.

Huo Chengyi still understands this point. He has already thought about what to eat. Of course, with so many people, it is most convenient to eat at his Chuanchuan restaurant.

So when he entered Tongniu County, he directly led the mighty team and gave Fatty Jiang a surprise under the curious eyes of the townspeople.

A whole hundred people plus a group of horses, cattle and sheep's livestock and luggage blocked the door of the Chuanchuan store.

If it weren't for the fact that many people in the town knew him, and there were many women, brothers and children among them, everyone would have thought that he was going to spoil the game.

When Fatty Jiang came out of the store and saw him, he couldn't help but want to beat him.

Of course, even if he couldn't help it, he didn't have the courage to raise his fist. In the end, he had to accept the pressure and let the second in the store greet someone and wash the dishes on the table.

Huo Chengyi was actually quite embarrassed when he laughed, so he had already prepared to take people to the backyard of the store to set up a small table and eat.

But I didn't expect that the place in the store was very vacant today, and it would be no problem to arrange their number 100 people.

"Brother Jiang, why are there so few customers in the store today?"

Huo Chengyi felt something was wrong.

The business of their store has not been bad since it opened. The weather is cold now, and it is a good time to eat skewers. Logically, the business should be more popular. How could it be worse than the previous business.

When Fatty Jiang heard this, his face instantly turned ugly.

Seeing his expression, Huo Chengyi's mood also became solemn, "Did something happen in the store?"

He was really worried about what was going on.

What can make Fatty Jiang show an ugly expression and cannot be solved is not a small problem.

"There is a problem. Not only is there something wrong with our store, but the shop you asked me to rent for you before is also yellow..."

"What's going on?"

Not only did something happen to the Chuanchuan shop, but even the soybean shop he prepared was yellow, Huo Chengyi had to pay attention.

"It's all my fault for being careless. The guy who handled the ingredients for the skewers was poached, and the other party also robbed the shop you wanted at a high price. After the shop opened, it sold it cheaper than us, robbing all the customers..."

Fatty Jiang sighed, his voice a little dejected, and suddenly felt that he was useless.

In the past, when I was helping the casino, there was nothing wrong with the prestige and all sides. This time, Brother Huo turned the matter over to him alone, and it turned into the current mess, which is really embarrassing.

"I'll talk about it later when I admit I'm wrong. Now tell me about it carefully, who did it, what's the name, and where does he live..."

Huo Chengyi was sullen, and he didn't have time to hold him accountable. He just wanted to know who robbed his shop. .