Chapter 128

The trial operation of the fast food truck during the autumn harvest festival was successful, so it is natural to seize such an opportunity to make money.

Before the festive season was over, Huo Chengyi and the members of the business alliance began to prepare for the opening of the fast food restaurant.

He has the ingredient technology here, and the current chicken shed in his hand also has a large number of chickens and ducks that can be sold for the time being.

After the New Year, when the number of cooperative chicken sheds in the surrounding villages increases, a huge chicken and duck meat market will be formed with Huangxi Village as the center.

When the first snow of winter came, Huo Chengyi finally arranged everything in the village properly.

Before, Guo Qingzhi's legs had not been given an agenda. After more than a year of getting along with each other, he also understood what the other party was. Moreover, Guo Qing had the ability, and with good legs, he could do a lot of things.

In addition, there is another happy event in the village, that is, Abu and Zheng Tianjun, who have been struggling for more than half a year, are finally getting married.

Because of He Zhuang's oolong, Abu got a lot of anger, and the younger brother's thoughts, who had been "relying on men" for a long time, also changed.

For more than half a year, he went to the construction site to learn architecture from his father, and the idea of ​​​​swearing to pick up his father's career and end his life alone, but Zheng Tianjun was tortured badly.

But Huo Ji Seasoning's shop is busy, so he and Abu have less time to meet.

But even when he saw Abu, he didn't give him a good face, didn't say a word to him, turned his head and left, causing Zheng Tianjun to be restless and in a trance all day.

This state is not suitable for work, there is no way, Huo Chengyi can only transfer this guy back to the village.

The two tossed for more than half a year, and now they finally have a result.

Most of the little brothers and girls here have died from the beginning, and the two are childhood sweethearts who have been in free love for many years.

After going around in the wind and rain, a lover finally gets married.

This makes Zheng Shihai and Bu Jianlin both happy to be fathers. Their sons are not too young. Now it's not a good thing to finally be willing to get married.

Especially Bu Jianlin, they are mountain people, and Abu always wanders with him.

Zheng Tianjun was a little bit numb, but he liked his family Abu better, and listened to Abu's words. The rest of the Zheng family were also easy to get along with. Abu married very well.

Zheng Tianjun didn't say anything, he was so excited that he was thankful to God. Abu asked him to do whatever he wanted. He was more obedient than a pug and wagged his tail. Before he got married, he took his private money to Abu to flatter him.

Xiaobai often visits Bu's house, and when he comes back, he can't stop laughing.

"Brother Huo, let me tell you, you didn't see Zheng Tianjun's bum, he almost stuck out his tongue when he hugged Abu's legs, hahaha, I'm dying of laughter..." "Then what's Abu

's reaction?"

Huo Chengyi changed the diapers of the two sons neatly, while chatting with interest.

"What's the reaction? Of course, all the money from the private house is collected and slapped to say hello, who made Zheng Tianjun make me Abu angry, hum!"

Xiaobai gloated and hummed. Abu was his best friend, so he couldn't stand bullying.

After humming, don't bring a pair of shoes.

"Brother Huo, change tomorrow, you will give Zheng Tianjun two more arithmetic problems and give him a headache for two days, do you hear?"

In order to make his subordinates do business better, eldest brother Zheng Shihai and other people, Huo Chengyi gave instruction in mathematics and arithmetic.

It is not difficult to learn basic mathematics well, it is at the level of elementary school students, but for Uncle Huo and others who are only a few dozen years old and only enlightened halfway, it is simply more painful than being beaten.

Three math assignments a day will make a group of people feel like they want to hit the wall, and if there are two more tasks, Zheng Tianjun, the worst mathematician in the class, will definitely cry to death.

Huo Chengyi mourned for him in his heart, and then humiliated his own daughter-in-law.

"Okay, the daughter-in-law will do whatever she says, and the two will be completed. Tomorrow I will arrange ten for him..." It

is typical to put two swords on the brother for the wife!

Xiao Bai was very satisfied, smiled and hurried up to help a certain dad take care of his two sons together.

So, before getting married, Zheng Tianjun was struggling to do his math homework...

In fact, apart from Abu and Zheng Tianjun, there were a few bachelors in the soybean factory who were interested in a few women and little brothers in the Zhongshan people.

The shanzhai brothers in the factory are all outgoing men, and most of the mountain people are straightforward and straightforward, and it is easy to see each other with similar personalities.

Therefore, for so many people who want to get married, Huo Chengyi simply suggested that everyone get married on the same day, otherwise their village will be holding a wedding banquet for at least half a month, and everyone should not do anything.

Shanzhai man and mountain people are not particular about it, but they still think it is so lively, and everyone agrees.

These are all his employees, so Huo Chengyi also gave everyone a few days of paid marriage leave in a very humane way.

On the wedding day, all employees were given a holiday, so that everyone could celebrate these newcomers lively.

Fatty Jiang liked the liveliness the most, and ran over with his husband's son.

Don't say that Fatty Jiang really didn't speak at the time, their genes are very good, his son's facial features are really cute, except for a little more meat, round, like a little fat, his nickname is also called fat Son.

"Uncle, uncle..."

Fat Dun'er has already begun to speak simple words. Presumably, Fatty Jiang taught him at home. As soon as they met, they called Huo Chengyi uncle, with a sweet mouth.

Ever since he became a father, Huo Chengyi liked the little baby when he saw him. He hugged his fat son and teased him for a while before putting him on the bed to play with their sons.

Fat Duner basically didn't have any playmates of the same age in the town. Seeing his two sons giggled with joy, he wanted to go over and play together.

As a result, Gao Lengfan, the eldest of his family, glanced at his new friend and continued to sleep, letting Fat Dun'er pat whatever he wanted, and he was too lazy to do it.

Bao'er wanted to play, but seeing that his brother ignored him, he also followed suit, and even started to greet Fatty's head, bared his teeth and grinned to signal that he should not disturb his brother's sleep!

Fat Dun'er has a good temper. He doesn't cry when he is slapped, but laughs instead. The chubby hands dance in a fun way, making the opposite Bo'er look angry and flutter.

The milk dolls in the house were lively, and the Duan Xiaopeng children outside the house were also having a good time.

This year's New Year should be the busiest time for the Huo family and the village.

Because the position of magistrate of Tongniu County has been vacant for almost a year, for the normal management of the county seat, the imperial court will definitely dispatch officials in the near future.

But the next year will be a major scientific examination every three years. At this moment, the court wants to send people, and it can only send people from other places, or recommend by state officials.

This is a good opportunity for some people who want to exploit the loopholes to buy officials.

So recently, the village and the county town have been busier than in previous years, and scholars who want to buy officials are running around to find connections.

Liao Bocai from their village naturally wanted to go, and the member who married Liao Hongyu was counting on Liao Bocai to get the official position, but he paid enough money.

The two couples of the Liao family showed off in the village all day, as if her son was going to be the county magistrate.

"Brother Huo, I heard that Sun Yuanwai and Liao Bocai visited the Chengfu in Jiangzhou County a few days ago. They seem to have a good conversation and seem confident..."

Fatty Jiang was a little worried about these news. Huo Chengyi and the Liao family The contradiction is not small.

"Don't worry, this son Liao Bo can't sit."

Huo Chengyi was very confident.

Buying an official, buying an official, the Zhao State court is not a fool, any official can be taken out and sold, how much use can a talent be?

This purchase of officials is just a bait to motivate readers and a gimmick to make money for the national treasury, all of which are irrelevant positions.

Tongniu County is not big, but it is also a small county town with a transportation hub.

Even if you really want to buy it, it will be controlled by the big man above and handed over to your own people.

People outside want this position, I am afraid that it will take a lot of effort. The original magistrate Fang, who was also selected in the examination, and a lot of money were given to sit in the seat.

Besides, this Jiangzhou county town is thousands of miles away, but it is the fief of the Seventh Prince.

With the cautious and suspicious character of the Seventh Prince, he would not really worry about leaving him alone, and would definitely send someone over to take over the post of Tongniu County magistrate to facilitate monitoring and help him develop.

It is estimated that there should be news from the Seventh Prince after the Spring Festival.

"Fatty, have a good winter this winter, I'll give you a surprise in the spring."

Huo Chengyi smiled and didn't reveal much.

Fatty Jiang couldn't figure out what he was doing, so he could only bear his temper and go back to what to do.

At the same time, Beijing.

The brick-burning technique and the national road construction proposal brought back by the Seventh Prince aroused heated discussions among the ministers of the imperial court. "...The Seventh Prince's strategy is very good. If the road is repaired

, the business, news notification, etc. will be much faster. It is really a matter of great benefit."

Don't have time to react? And the money for road construction is astronomical!"

"Pedalism and stupidity! The guards of millions of elite soldiers in our Zhao country are vegetarians? Who dares to offend my Zhao country!"

"Road construction Didn't Lord Silver just say that there is a brick-burning skill, and the cost of bricks is not big at all. In addition, under the order of the imperial court, various places are crowdfunding from merchants, and the people will spend more labor, so the cost is not a problem at all."

"The Lord proposed . The toll booth is even more rare and good, and it has virtually added an income to the national treasury. The road construction is really harmless!"

"What about the invasion of foreign enemies? Road construction is to give the enemy a chance!"

"Access Benefit the country and the people! Old General Qi is still famous, let him come if he is not afraid of death!"

"I can't build the road..."

"It must be repaired..." The

various factions of the court were fighting, and the opinions were stalemate. The old diehards also expressed their support this time.

It's not that no one has raised the issue of roads before, but the construction cost of this world is too high, and other issues have not been considered.

But now the brick-burning technology saves costs, the support of crowdfunding businessmen and the labor of the common people saves the manpower and material resources of the court, plus the idea of ​​toll booths that will provide income for the national treasury in the future, it is a perfect strategy.

The emperor clutched his chest and coughed, unable to decide.

The crown prince stood below, trembling with fear, and only knew how to wink at the trusted officials around him and ask others for good advice, and the old officials in the court couldn't help shaking their heads.