Chapter 37

In the dark of the night, Zhou Weibai spoke as if he didn't notice anything, but in fact he blushed like blood, and the hand he accidentally grabbed just now was put behind him as if he had done something wrong.

It was said before that he was quite young and sensible, and the moment he encountered it, he immediately reacted to what he had caught, and immediately blushed.

This time, he can't blame Huo Chengyi for being unreasonable. It was his own stupid thing. When he was so ashamed and didn't know what to do, Huo Chengyi spoke up in time to relieve the embarrassment.

He is also very smart, and hurriedly followed the words.

At the same time, I took out the scissors that I just took with me as a reminder. I have a strong sense of self-protection and vigilance. I am afraid that Huo Chengyi's changes now will be deceptive, and he will return to the former 'Huo Daniel'.

If it wasn't for Huo Chengyi's strong night vision ability to see his current face and expressions, he would have been fooled.

It seems that his future daughter-in-law is not really stupid.

"Oh, you still have scissors, to prevent me? Okay, I have the words "big bad guy" written on my forehead, that little white brother, please show your face and see me, the big bad guy Is the troupe any good?"

Huo Chengyi couldn't help laughing at him and greeted the champion next to him.

In fact, the best is to lead the cattle, but today they should go to the theatre together, so they can only ask the champion for help. Fortunately, the champion is large and can be a hunchback.

"Wang Wang.", Who is the champion, his partner and brother, immediately came up to bite Zhou Weibai's shirt.

Zhou Weibai wished to hurry over the embarrassment just now, but his smile made his face even redder, he nodded casually, hurriedly climbed onto the champion's back, urged to hurry up, and don't worry about the stupid things he did!

It's getting late, and if you don't go to the town, you won't be able to play. Huo Chengyi patted the champion's head, and explained, "Hump steady."

Fortunately, Huangxi Village is not far from the town, and there is nothing to slow down today, so two people and one dog arrived in the town in less than half an hour.

The two days in Tongniu Town are much busier than usual, because the autumn harvest event is coming soon. Every year at this time of the year, the juggling troupe outside will gather here.

In previous years, Zhou Weibai would also come to play with his parents, but it was basically during the day, and he had to wait until the autumn harvest was finished. At that time, the crowd was most crowded.

For example, although there are a lot of people tonight, the walking room is lively and not so crowded. There are lanterns hanging everywhere, and the streets are full of various snacks and gadgets, which makes people dazzled.

Zhou Weibai rarely came out to play, and when he arrived in the town, he was so attracted by the excitement that he forgot everything.

Huo Chengyi and the champion were also very excited and happy. Although the ancient times didn't have as many convenient high-tech as modern times, there was a gratifying liveliness, and everything felt very fresh.

Anyway, there was still a while before the troupe started performing, so the two of them were shopping while preparing to buy some snacks to eat when they were watching the play.

Otherwise, in the restaurant where the opera troupe starts, the things there are much more expensive, just like the expensive things in the cinemas in modern scenic spots.

Of course, Huo Chengyi is not reluctant to spend money on the person he likes, but everyone knows the situation in his family, there is no need to slap his face and pretend to be a fat man.

Zhou Weibai is even a pragmatic little brother. He has to talk about things that are expensive, and he also brought money today. He didn't want to spend it on him at all.

So after shopping around, the two hugged a bunch of delicious food and didn't spend too much money, but Zhou Weibai also analyzed with him that they could come to the night market at night to make a lot of money.

Seeing that he was thinking about himself, Huo Chengyi couldn't stop the smile on his face, but they were out to play today, and it was too disappointing to talk about business after taking a day off.

He quickly pulled the person to a stall selling wood carvings to change the subject.

"Today we are out to play, not to talk about making money. Xiaobai, this little woodcarving is very beautiful, what is yours? Quickly choose one." The

woodcarving stall owner's carving skills are not bad, not as good as those in the jade shop Valuable, but also extremely delicate, there are rows of zodiac carvings on the booth.

"No, this can't be eaten, and it's useless. What do you buy it for?"

Zhou Weibai's idea is very practical, and he will never waste money if he can't eat or use things that can't be used.

No matter how you dress or how you speak, you can tell at a glance that it is a little brother from the village to play.

The stall owner who sells wood carvings sees many people who save like this, and he is not angry or despised. He glances at Huo Chengyi next to him, and the stall owner is full of smiles.

"Look at this little Langjun, who lives a life. The zodiac wood carvings like this can only be used for viewing, but Xiaolangjun can look at others. I also have woodcarving hairpins, combs, pendants here, as tokens of love. It's very good." The

last sentence of the stall owner looked at Huo Chengyi and said that they were all people who had come here, and looking at their ages and expressions, I guessed that most of them were the young couples they were dealing with.

Otherwise, how could an unmarried little brother come out alone with a man? Also came to watch the fun at night.

Zhou Weibai immediately made a big red face, "No, no, uncle, you made a mistake..."

Huo Chengyi was told by the stall owner that he was happy. With a wave of his hand, he chose two pendant cards with zodiac patterns from the stall, which were good-looking and could be worn at any time.

Keep the dragon pattern for yourself, and the rabbit for the teenager, haha.

"What's wrong, Xiaobai, I remember correctly that you are a rabbit?"

God knows when he figured out all the characters of birth.

Zhou Weibai instantly stared at him and widened his eyes, "You, how did you know?!" You ca

n't blame him for being too shocked. The birthday character of an unmarried brother is a relatively private thing, except for his own family, matchmakers and women in the village. Among the younger brothers, the man would not specifically inquire about this kind of thing, but it is conceivable that this guy had already made up his mind.

Huo Chengyi liked his blushing appearance, and whispered in his ear very proudly.

"Of course I asked someone to ask. You are a rabbit and I am a dragon. I said in the book that our characters are a perfect match! If you don't believe me, go back to the matchmaker to borrow a book that matches the characters and read it yourself."

"Nonsense! Who, who matches you..."

Zhou Weibai lowered his head with blushing cheeks, and did not dare to look at him, his heart was thumping, and he only felt that Huo Chengyi was really not serious at any time.

They're not in that kind of relationship, why did he talk about the topic of marriage, marriage, and horoscope? He even asked his unmarried little brother to read the horoscope book, but this guy can say it...

"Boss, this I want the pendant of the dragon and the rabbit, how much is it?"

Huo Chengyi was thicker than the city wall, so he quickly bought it from the boss when he was not talking.

When the money is given, it can't be refunded again. Xiaobai who spent the money must be reluctant to throw it away.

"Twenty cents for a dragon, fifteen cents for a rabbit." The

couple's silver is the best earning. The stall owner knew the business was done after hearing his question. He hurriedly smiled and introduced the price. The dragon carving pattern is more complicated, so the price is just A little more.

Although general wood carvings are not as valuable as jade jewelry, people live by craftsmanship, and the wood of the wooden plaques is also fragrant wood with fragrance, which is not expensive.

Huo Chengyi was very satisfied, he stopped bargaining, and was ready to pay.

But at this moment, a young man in a satin gown and a scarf suddenly came over, snatched the pendant card from his hand, and threw the silver to the stall owner.

"I want this pendant, a tael of silver." The

indifferent tone, the disdainful eyes, and the fact that no matter what other people fancy, just throw the money and buy it, it's clearly finding fault.

The smile on Huo Chengyi's face disappeared, staring at the young man in front of him to search the memory of the original owner, and finally determined that he did not know this person.

"Sir, this pendant has been sold." The stall owner is also a sincere person, explained.

But the young man did not give in. Anyway, the disdain staring at Huo Chengyi's face was heavier, and he took a few taels of silver from his body and threw it on the table.

"Two taels of silver, I want this pendant card, and I will wrap all the dragon-shaped wood carvings on your stand. A country mud-legged dragon is worthy of it!" The

last words were not vague at all. , which is simply a provocative statement.

Along with the young man, another big bearded man came up directly, his fist dropped on the table in front of the stall owner selling wood carvings, and his tone was full of threats:

"TNND can't hear my brother's words, can you, hurry up and wrap everything up, and if you dare to sell your things to this country bumpkin today, don't put up your stall in the future!"

The bearded man looked very Ordinary, but there was a red sign tied to his waist, with a big word 'ya' written on it. Although he didn't know his identity, it was obviously a person from the yamen.

People do not fight with officials, even if the opponent is just a small servant in the yamen, it is an existence that ordinary people can't mess with.

"This, this..." The face of the stall owner of the wood carving booth changed suddenly, he was afraid to stand where he was and didn't dare to speak, showing a guilty expression to Huo Chengyi.

"You are clearly bullying people!"

Zhou Weibai was in a hurry, and he was immediately angry. He couldn't help but be angry. He was so arrogant when he grabbed people's things. It made it clear that he was bullying them.

"Yes, we are just bullying your man? What is the dragon for the mud legs that are eaten in the soil? It's almost the same as a mouse crossing the street. When I see a step on it every time, I dare to take my brother's face and show my brother's face, bah. !" The

bearded man is used to being arrogant because of his status as a yamen officer. In his eyes, ordinary people are just dough, and they can knead them as they want, without any scruples, and their expressions are extremely arrogant.

After he finished speaking, he spit on the ground, showing no face in front of so many faces on the street.

The young man dressed in satin also stared at Huo Chengyi and sneered.

"Huo Daniu, let me tell you, don't think that you are great in the countryside. There are so many people you can't afford to offend in this life. Go back and apologize to Liao's house, otherwise don't blame me for being rude to you." The

other party's attitude He is very tough and contemptuous, and he can even say his name. Obviously, he knows him, but he has no influence on the young man who is looking for trouble.

And let him go to Liao's house to kowtow and apologize? What does this person have to do with the Liao family?

Huo Chengyi had a vague guess, but he couldn't be completely sure.

He pulled Zhou Weibai behind him, touched the head of the champion next to him, put a smile on his face again, and his tone was calm and even gentle.

"Then you have to let me know who you are first." Anyone who

knows Huo Chengyi will know that his smile never reaches his eyes, and his calm voice is a precursor to a storm.

The young man didn't know, he raised his chin slightly, arrogantly, "Liu Ji grocery store, Liu Rongming."

Don't listen to this introduction. It seems like nothing, but anyone who knows a little about the market knows that Liu Ji grocery store is famous. There are Liu's grocery stores on the four streets in the upper, south, and northwest.

It is not uncommon to be able to open a store in the town, but if you can open four stores in the town at once, and the stores of these four stores are all your own, then you are really rich.

Money can make a ghost run the mill, and those who can make a big business must have made friends with the government and local snakes. In the eyes of ordinary people, they cannot be provoked. The man who walked with Liu Rongming is proof that he The best proof that the family is rich and powerful.

If it was a real second-generation official and rich second-generation or something, Huo Chengyi might still consider forbearance today and find a chance to take revenge in the future.

He is not afraid of trouble and courageous, but he is not a fool either.

But now a boy from a grocery store dares to be so blatant and arrogant to trouble him, and destroy the dating opportunity he finally found, and it is the adulterer who brought a super big green hat to the original owner, whoever bears it will be Turtle bastard!

Huo Chengyi glanced at the young man whose chin was about to lift to the sky, took a step forward, and greeted passers-by who were watching the excitement around him. "I'm sorry, brothers and sisters passing by, Huo

is taking up everyone's time now. Please step back and help make a clearing out. Thank you."

The gentle and polite attitude made him very comfortable, and the obedient ones retreated.

"What do you mean?" Liu Rongming was a little stunned, not sure what he was doing.

"Let the dog, bite the adulterer, and beat you, can't you see it?"

Huo Chengyi said a word, smiled and patted the champion's head, who had been grinning and ready to bite, and let the dog rush up.

Then he smashed a right uppercut on the face of the big guy who was looking for fault with Liu Rongming next to him.