Chapter 105

Xiaobai asked Huo Dashan to imitate the modern wooden stroller. The structure is very simple, not as beautiful as modern, but it still looks good, and the most important thing is that it is very practical.

The road in their village is not good, but the town is very suitable. This is the best gift for Jiang Fatzi, who has just given birth to his son. He is very thoughtful.

When the gift was ready, Huo Chengyi took the time to take Xiaobai to the Jiang family to celebrate.

To say that Fatty Jiang is really lucky, he has lived better than anyone else for most of his life.

In the early years, he was supported by his well-married sister. After being a bastard for so long, he could finally marry a beautiful husband who was full of his heart, and now the husband gave him a son.

This luck really envy a group of local ruffians who are despised and unable to marry their wives.

Fatty Jiang has a wide network of contacts, and naturally many people came to congratulate his husband when he gave birth to a child, and there was an endless stream of guests at home.

This guy is also very good at dressing up, sitting on a chair with a big trot, quite a grandfather.

However, as soon as Huo Chengyi came to the door, he was immediately beaten back to his original shape, and ran up to greet him with a bright smile.

I haven't seen Fatty Jiang for more than half a month, and he is still fat, but he seems to be a little less fleshy than the original one. It can be seen that they can make Fatty Jiang tired and thin, and how good the business in their store is.

Huo Chengyi pondered that it was good, and decided to send more things to this guy to lose weight in the future.

It's not that he dislikes fat people being fat and not good-looking, but that being too fat is not good for the body, and if you run a leg or something, you will be out of breath after two steps.

If Fatty Jiang had some kind of high blood pressure or something like that, he would have to stare at the candle next to him.

But this guy, Fatty Jiang, doesn't have the slightest bit of self-awareness. He still feels a little distressed about losing weight. It's all good food. This weight loss is money.

After complaining for a while, Huo Chengyi became the shopkeeper before he had time to look at the congratulations.

He is too lazy to open other people's gifts now, and he knows what it is by looking at the shape of the package.

But Huo Chengyi has always liked to go off the beaten path. There are so many new tricks. Seeing that they brought a strange little cart behind them, he would have died of curiosity.

When Xiaobai explained to him what the cart was for, Fatty Jiang smiled even more happily.

"Brother Huo, how do you think your head is so long, how can you come up with so many strange ideas..."

"It's different from you anyway, but this time it's not my idea, it's my little one. Bai, how is it, my daughter-in-law is smart."

Huo Chengyi said with a strong sense of pride.

Fatty Jiang saw his teeth sour, and said in his heart that my wife is smarter, and then he flattered against his will.

"Yes, yes, Brother Huo, who are you? How can the husband you choose be worse? Brother Bai is so lucky that everyone will envy him."

"No, my Xiaobai was the most beautiful in the village back then. Only I can chase people to marry them back home, let me tell you, I was..."

Huo Chengyi said that his wife is actually quite coaxing. Xiaobai is good.

As soon as Fatty Jiang praised him, his whole body was blown away, and he started talking about that year with pride.

Fatty has listened to his heroic deeds in pursuit of his daughter-in-law countless times, and he is not happy to be left behind when he looks so proud.

"Okay, Brother Huo, how many times have you said this? Let me tell you, it was even more difficult for me to chase after my Jiang'er. It was like going up a mountain of swords and going down a sea of ​​fire...

" , just blow it, it's a lot of hard work for me to chase my little white..."

Without saying a word, the two men began to compare and brag about the topic of their daughter-in-law.

Xiaobai couldn't help laughing while holding his stomach.

Fortunately, Su Jiang was lying in the room, otherwise he would have to go up and kick again when he saw Fatty Jiang's virtue.

At first, Fatty bought him back to marry him while he was in a rut, so he went up and down the mountain of fire!

Well, in short, when it comes to wives, no man in the world will give in.

The two idiots fought in the yard for a long time, until Su Jiang in the room heard the movement and asked the aunt who was taking care of him to call out, and everyone stopped.

Xiaobai and Su Jiang don't get along much, but the two are quite compatible, and with the common topic of having children, there is more to talk about when they meet.

Because it is not convenient for outsiders to enter the inner room, Su Jiang has just given birth to a child, and it is even more difficult for outsiders to enter the house.

So Xiaobai could go in to see people, but Huo Chengyi couldn't, so he could only stay outside in the yard and continue chatting with Fatty Jiang.

The time of their arrival was well chosen. In the afternoon after lunch, there were no more guests from the Jiang family at this time.

The two of them don't have to be taboo in the yard. Fatty Jiang moved out the latest ledger in the store, and the two chatted while drinking tea.

After managing the store for more than half a year, the current Fatty Jiang is no longer like he was at the beginning, and his account book is also clearly written.

The modern digital calculation and bookkeeping method he taught is also very proficient. As long as the number is not particularly large, he can quickly calculate it in his head. If he practices for a few more years, Fatty will definitely not be bad in business.

However, Fatty Jiang was also very puzzled by what Huo Chengyi taught him, whether it was arithmetic or the shop's forward-thinking management methods, all of which he had never heard of before.

"Brother Jiang, you forgot where I liked to go when I was hanging out in the town? The dock. The world is very big. If you have nothing to do, go to the dock to make friends with the merchants, and you will learn a lot. Let's copper.

Niuxian is just the tip of the iceberg..." Huo Chengyi's usual style is to pretend to be inscrutable and foolish about things that can't be explained.

Fatty Jiang hasn't read many books, and the market is limited to Tongniu County. Where can you fight him, plus the long-term worship in your heart, it's not a problem to fool the past.

This is why Huo Chengyi chooses to do food rather than other businesses, because he has too many peculiarities, and daily business is the least noticeable.

Even if someone found out that he was different, they would not care too much. To others, he was just a small businessman who made a fortune.

After a few sentences, the fat man put the surprise and doubts behind him, and happily turned his attention to counting the money and reporting the bill.

The most popular time for Chuanchuan business is in winter. After the Chinese New Year, there is also the Lantern Festival. The flow of people in the county is the largest time of the year.

After a series of hype and propaganda before, coupled with the characteristics of fruit wine, their Jiangji store has now quickly become one of the famous stores in Tongniu County.

The two months of light are a series of strings. The daily net profit of their store is about 50 taels, and it is nearly 3,000 taels in two months.

Although the takeaway soup base is not so much, it is still unexpected.

Due to festivals such as Chinese New Year and Lantern Festival, every household will come to invite you to dinner, and many people who are too lazy to cook like to buy their skewered soup base.

This is convenient and economical, and the festive atmosphere is even more lively when the whole family eats skewers together.

Therefore, the total profit of the soup base for takeaway in the past two months has reached more than 800 taels, which is really an amazing profit figure.

"But it's only been earned in the past two months. When the weather gets warmer, our store's business will probably be much less..."

Fatty Jiang was both happy and worried as he counted the money.

Chuanchuan has only made money for a few months, and when the weather is hot, there are not many people who eat it.

No matter what business, he has a low season.

"It doesn't matter. When the weather is hot, we'll change it to a restaurant. I'll tell you later, how much did the fruit wine make this time?"

Huo Chengyi doesn't worry about this, he just wants to know how much money he can get this time, and whether it's enough or not. Buy Back Mountain. "Because the fruit wine is sold in limited quantities, the monthly profit is about the same. After two months

of deducting the sales commission distributed to our store, it is about more than 1,600 taels."

He can get more than 2,000 taels of profit from Dianjia fruit wine!

This number is really amazing, but considering that there is only one store in the town, and the number of people in the town, it is not surprising that the monopoly business makes so much.

If their store is bigger, I'm afraid it won't stop. It's been worth it for two months.

Now these silvers are more than enough to buy Houshan.

However, buying a mountain is not a trivial matter. It is not like buying a mountain in the village. It is going to the yamen to do it. He has to call Fatty Jiang to come and go to the yamen with him.

"Brother Jiang, you've worked so hard these days. You see if you're free these two days, you can go to the yamen with me again. I want to buy a circle of orchards on the mountain behind our village..."

Who knows that he has been refreshing Fatty Jiang suddenly became embarrassed. "This... bro

, you said this, there is something I forgot to tell you."

"What's the matter? There is an accident in the yamen?

"

face.

The reason why their business can do so smoothly, apart from the operation, the biggest reason is to borrow the limelight of his brother-in-law, the county magistrate. Now that the county magistrate has resigned, it means that they have no support.

"I heard from my sister that the capital seems to be not very peaceful recently. Those big officials have fought fiercely, and many of the younger ones have suffered. My brother-in-law, as you know, is just a pig's brain who makes money and gets scared when he hears the wind. Now , the dictionary I handed over for the New Year, I packed up my things and went back to my hometown half a month ago to retire..."

"Now the new county magistrate has not yet been decided, the yamen is temporarily decided by the master, and my relationship with the master was not very good before. , if you go to buy a mountain, he is afraid that he will cheat you a lot..."

More than a lot, if a yamen in a small place like them wants to cheat someone, he will definitely feel at ease by stripping people away.

"Brother Huo, according to my opinion, the matter of buying the mountain will be released first, and the wild fruits on the mountain will be hired by the villagers to pick them. Those are the things without owners. Let's do the relationship again."

"Well, that's the only way." It's

not easy for them to make money.

Even if you want to pit, you have to let the new county magistrate pit, and the money can be sent back in exchange for personal relationships, and it is not cost-effective to send it out now.