Chapter 44

Fatty Jiang agreed faster than Huo Chengyi imagined, and he ran to Huangxi Village in a carriage that night.

When he came, the villagers were startled. They thought he came to the village again to find someone to collect debts. When he saw him getting off the carriage at the entrance of Huo's house, the village was suddenly amazed and lively, and everyone who heard the movement ran over. .

During this time, the gossip of the Huo family was good-looking one after another. There was no entertainment in the village, so everyone could only pass the time on these.

But this time, compared to the previous mentality of simply watching the fun, most of the people in the village were actually a little bit sweaty for the Huo family, secretly expecting nothing to happen.

Since Huo Chengyi was not like the old Huo Daniu, who was idle in the village, the villagers felt that life was a lot better in an instant. The girls and brothers no longer had to form a team when they went out, and the aunts also had less trouble coming to the door to fight the autumn wind.

After the business of Chuanchuan stalls came out, the few households who cooperated with the Huo family almost wanted to go to the mountain to go to a grave, and thank their ancestors for their blessing. It turned out that the life in the village was so beautiful after Huo Daniu's reform.

Now that Fatty Jiang came to the door, everyone raised it again in their hearts, guessing that it was Huo Daniu who went to the place with his stubbornness again? It's very possible, how easy is it for a gambling addict to quit!

"I just said that Huo Daniu is not so easy to change, let's see how long it has taken for people from the casino to find the door again..."

"I thought Daniu really changed it, I was still with my parents yesterday. The people are nagging."

"Yeah, Xiuzhu asked me to go back to her parents' village a few days ago to see if there was a housekeeper girl and brother to tell her family's big cow, but fortunately I didn't agree..."

"Don't talk nonsense. , I see that Huo Daniu has really changed, Fatty Jiang came alone, maybe it's something else..."

Everyone gathered at the door of Huo's house to discuss in a low voice, some gloating, and some helping to speak.

But generally speaking, there are many people who gloat in misfortune, especially Dou Lao Shi, the Liao family, and the people like Huo Changqing, all of whom are gloating over the misfortune and wishing Fatty Jiang smashed the Huo family.

Now that they have a grudge against Huo Chengyi, they are very panicked when they see the signs of the Huo family getting better and better recently.

Especially the Liao family, because of Huo Chengyi's troubles, although the Liu family did not regret the marriage, the grand marriage they promised before was gone. A few days ago, she picked up her daughter in a red sedan chair.

The most hateful thing is that the two elders of the Liu family seized this opportunity and made the son of the Liu family bow their heads. They married Liao Hongyu and their fancy daughter-in-law at the same time.

There is a big difference between the main house and the side house. The side house sounds nice, but it is actually a concubine. The child born is a concubine, and the inheritance of the family business is to be ranked behind the direct son. Can the Liao family be angry!

A group of people gathered around the door of Huo's house waiting to watch the show, but they waited left and right, and they didn't hear any movement inside after Fatty Jiang entered for a long time.

When Huo Chengyi sent Fatty Jiang out, the two people who had used knives when they met before turned out to be brothers with smiles all over their faces. They were so frightened that they could hardly stand still.

In particular, Fatty Jiang stared at them and shouted, "What are you looking at at the door of my brother's house? Go!"

Fatty Jiang's notoriety is no worse than Huo Chengyi's notoriety, even because he doesn't understand the distance, he The villagers were more frightened than Huo Chengyi, and he was instantly shocked by his roar.

Huo Chengyi liked the effect, touched the champion's head and looked at everyone with a smile.

People who want to have a good relationship with him see him laugh and feel that he is fierce, but he is actually a reasonable and friendly person. People who don't deal with him look at him and laugh, and they feel inexplicably terrifying, and quickly slip away

... What did the villagers think when they went back? After the cooperation was confirmed, Huo Chengyi stopped going to the dock to set up a stall.

Then they were divided into two groups. Fatty Jiang went to the town first, spread the news that he had 'bought' the Chuanchuan soup base and admired it, sent the group of bulls, ghosts and snakes away, and searched for a shop suitable for opening a shop.

Huo Chengyi contacted the supply sources of future dishes, bamboo sticks, etc. in the village, and he also contacted the carpenter to customize the tables in the store to prepare for the opening of the store.

But he still took the time to go to the town in the middle, and let Fatty Jiang come forward, and called the yamen master, yamen, and a few local ruffians who were doing well in the town to have a meal separately, and each of them was given a red envelope. .

On the county magistrate's side, Huo Chengyi didn't forget that he deliberately chose a not too outrageous, but expensive glass wine glass from the space, and borrowed a name from Fatty Jiang.

He hadn't cleaned up the space very carefully before, but when he suddenly remembered it, he realized that there were so many useful things in the junk pile that he put away in modern times, which saved him a lot of trouble.

The county magistrate is not short of money, what he lacks is these rare things, he doesn't need the county magistrate to help him, he just needs the other party not to trouble him.

Business people pay attention to building relationships. Some money can never be saved. He will have a lot of time to deal with these people in the future...

These villagers don't know, they only hear news from the town that Jiang Fatty is going to start a string After visiting the store, I realized that Fatty Jiang came to buy a recipe that day.

It's a pity that many people in the village know that, although the Huo family sells recipes to make money, if the Huo family can open a store, they can make money with the Huo family selling vegetables.

But soon after Huo Chengyi reconnected with the people who provided the dishes, some of the villagers were happy and others were beating their chests.

"Look, look, I'll just say it's right to have a good relationship with the Huo family, look at the ones that have a good relationship with the Huo family, Huo Daniu didn't forget to give it a shot after selling the formula, Fatty Jiang How many dishes will the store have when it opens? How much money will everyone make? Hmph, let some of you dislike the poor old lady!" The

same words appeared in different people in the village, and they disliked those who refused to have a good relationship with the Huo family before. Now I regret it a little, a group of old men can't hold their heads up because of their mother-in-law.

Zhou family here.

Even Zhou Dahua, who has always been prejudiced against Huo Chengyi, is now quite appreciative when he talks about him inside and out.

"I didn't expect this Huo Daniu to be a capable person after he moved forward, and his mind is not so bad. He sold the formula and made a way to make money for the people he handed over. It's a bit like his father's benevolence and righteousness..."

"Yeah, this is The child is actually a good one, if he didn't study well in the past, now it's fine to change it back, and his mind is also active, as long as he doesn't make those mistakes, the family will definitely be able to do it, and any girl who marries in the past will be a blessing."

Zhou's father added In appreciation, Huo Chengyi asked him to help burn the porcelain vase, which is simply to rekindle the meaning of his life and realize his self-worth.

"That's right, Mr. Huo has really changed. Whose girl and brother will marry and enjoy the happiness."

Zhou Dahua agreed with her man, her round face with smiling eyes full of approval.

It will take some time for the porcelain vase to make money, but the wages that her family Xiaobai got back during this period is a tangible benefit. Their family's life has improved a lot recently. The most important thing is that her husband is in a good mood and looks good. Also followed much better.

"Mother, don't talk about it..." Zhou Weibai sat next to him and listened to his parents' words, his face flushed with shame.

"Why? Mom and dad are telling the truth. Huo boy is not bad now, why are you blushing? Mother said it's not you..."

Zhou Dahua was talking vigorously, full of praise for Huo Chengyi, Zhou Weibai disturbed coldly As she became interested, she felt a little uncomfortable being told that her 'idol' was not that uncomfortable, and immediately refuted it strangely.

On the other hand, Father Zhou had a more gentle personality, and blocked his daughter-in-law's mouth with a piece of meat:

"Let's not talk about it, our Xiaobai is still an unmarried brother, and the baby is shy..."

Zhou Dahua suddenly realized, and then laughed again , with a sturdy face to teach children.

"It doesn't matter, Xiaobai, why are you shy? Just listen to it, and then you will know how to choose a man. You can choose a man when you go to buy a husband with your mother. If you choose someone like your father, you will be able to stand it at first sight. , do you know?"

Zhou's father, who would never be able to lift himself up,

said: "..." Xiaobai, who wanted to refute but was afraid to say something wrong: "..."

...

Huo Chengyi's sale of formulas caused a wave of discussion in Huangxi Village, and the town learned that There was also a lot of waves in the hearts of those who wanted to open a Chuanchuan store by Fatty Jiang.

Those few households had confidence in the recipe of Chuanchuan soup base, but the people who were waiting for news at home never thought that Huo Chengyi, a villager with mud legs, would have such courage.

The smiles flattered them and asked them to go home and wait for the news, but turned around and sold the formula to them all.

What annoyed them the most was that the person who sold the formula turned out to be Fatty Jiang!

Only Huo Chengyi and Jiang Fatzi knew about the agreement to open a cooperative store. Everyone, including Huo Dashan, thought he sold the formula.

If you still want to come up with a recipe idea, then you must first consider whether you can provoke the magistrate's 'brother-in-law', whether it is necessary to provoke these hundreds of taels of business.

The small merchants in the town were very angry and wanted to trouble the Huo family to discourage them, but they were greeted by Fatty Jiang personally and did not dare to mess around, because Daniu Huo was already Fatty Jiang's brother.

At a time like this, why don't everyone understand why Huo Chengyi sold the formula to Fatty Jiang, obviously to anger them on purpose!

Fatty Jiang has something to do with the county magistrate, so there is no need for everyone to have a grudge against him for this little money. In the end, several small businesses in the town could only swallow this breath.

And Liu's family, who was about to go to the yamen to sue Huo Chengyi for hurting people on the street, just walked to the county yamen's gate and the drums hadn't even sounded. When the yamen guarding the gate heard Huo Daniu's name, they immediately sent people back.

In order to get through these relationships as soon as possible, Huo Chengyi took a lot of thought. The county magistrate gave him a glass goblet, and he gave each of these people a glass marble because he didn't have much money in his hand.

All of them were dug out from the piles of debris in the space. They are inconspicuous in modern times, but they are valuable things placed here.

How much money is the Liu family willing to put in these little yamen? When he gave the glass ball, the eyes of these yamen were straight.

Even Fatty Jiang was shocked. He didn't expect that a little country boy would have so much treasure, and he was so generous!

Huo Chengyi used his good luck to dig up a bunch of treasures in the mountains as an excuse to cover up, including the source of the recipe for Chuanchuan, he always had to have a source for things that Huo Daniu didn't know before.

So at this moment, the yamen at the yamen's door heard that the Liu family wanted to sue Huo Chengyi, and of course he wanted to help out.

As for the county magistrate, he has no time to take care of these trivial matters, but if he has time, can the money given by the Liu family be comparable to the expensive 'glass cup'?

The Liu family never thought that they would make such a generous move, and the small yacha would pay such a large price, and in the end they could only go back full of gloom and can't figure it out.

When Huo Chengyi received the news, he calculated the money in his hand, and the pain in his heart was better.

It's still the old saying, the King of Hell is easy to meet, but the little devil is difficult to deal with. Don't underestimate any one person. Small people also have a big role.

At the end of the Chuanchuan soup base recipe, in the upper room of an inn in Tongniu County.

Huang Qi, who gave him a jade pendant, couldn't help laughing when he heard these things, but after laughing, he couldn't help but sigh.

"It's a good trick to bring misfortune to the east, and the country boy has such wisdom. It's a pity that the dignified man has no ambition, and the dignified man actually goes to eat and study, and his ambition is to be a businessman. It's a pity, it's a pity..."

Huang Qi in the upper room shook his head unfortunately, but I don't know that there is a word in this world, called "rich to the enemy country".

And someone who was lamented by him as having no ambitions at this time... It seems that he does have no ambitions. He is thinking about how to take advantage of the autumn harvest to work at his future mother-in-law's house, and find a chance to have a few words with his little brother.