Chapter 125

When Huo Chengyi returned to the village, Huang Qi had already stayed in Huangxi Village for four or five days.

In the past few days, he has walked around the whole village. Seeing the situation of the village and what he heard from the villagers, Huo Chengyi really re-evaluated in his heart.

He originally thought that Huo Chengyi was just a small, smart, country boy with no ambitions.

But he never expected that the intelligence and ability of this country boy far exceeded his expectations. His business talents were amazing, and his skills were even more decisive.

Both the Jiangji store and the village's factory operation model are refreshing, and it is not surprising that the Huo family was able to develop within more than a year.

The most important thing is that Huo Chengyi does not seek profit to make money. He is willing to spend the cost to make the workers work more willingly, and he also knows how to create opportunities and conditions for making money in the disadvantaged.

If you want to be rich, build roads first.

When Huang Qi heard such words in the mouths of the villagers, he could only describe his feelings with convincing.

These short six words contain simple and profound truths.

He couldn't believe such a thing was being said by a country boy who had never read a book.

And the Huo family actually mastered a skill of burning bricks. I heard that using only the soil that is available everywhere, they can burn bricks that are comparable to blue bricks for building houses and roads.

As a well-informed superior, Huang Qi can see the value of brick-burning craftsmanship better than ordinary people.

Once these skills are widely used, it will be of great benefit to the country and the people.

The more he knows Huo Chengyi with his own eyes, the more amazement and thinking in Huang Qi's heart.

Fortunately, Huo Chengyi had foresight, and the things exposed on the surface were all insignificant except for burning bricks. Otherwise, Huang Qi's amazement was definitely far more than that.

Privately, Huang Qi talked with his confidants.

"Xu Qing, it seems that we misunderstood at the beginning, Huo Daniu is not simple..."

More than simple, it is simply hidden.

With Huang Qi's identity and strategy, how could he not have imagined that Huo Chengyi, who has such a benevolent business style, could be the kind of person who was obsessed with money when he was negotiating in the military camp.

Obviously, all kinds of things were all pretended by this guy!

"Master, although I have misunderstood, my subordinates feel that this is a good help from God."

Xu Changfu felt his beard and pondered.

"Although Huo Daniu has never attended a private school, he has been in the market since he was a child and learned a set of ways of doing things by himself. In just over a year, he was able to launch the Huo family, which proves that he has an unparalleled business talent.

" The important thing is that this person still has the courage and self-knowledge. He dares to accept the retired soldiers of the imperial court for his own use, but he knows more about taboos and does not touch the bottom line of the imperial court..."

"Before in Tongniu County, he refused the master's solicitation, it seems that Arrogant, but at this moment, it seems that he should see through the essence, and he is afraid of causing trouble. The same is true in the military camp. It is rare to be so calm."

"Have brains, are good at accumulating money, have courage, and have more self-knowledge, Master, This is the last Dongfeng you are missing, Huo Daniu, you can recruit." The

master has been forbearing for many years, everything is ready in the court, and now he only owes the external Dongfeng armament.

If Huo Daniu's business talents are only used by them, the silver and wealth will be enough to support the final game.

But the question is, can Huo Chengyi be able to master it after using it for them?

Huang Qi was very worried. "Twice pretending to be stupid and stunned makes this king lose his sight. Xu Qing thinks that Huo Daniu

may control this king in the future?" Just like Huo Chengyi, who was worried that he would be a game tool for the superior. Huang Qi was also worried that he would lose control after he was lifted up, which would pose a threat to himself. Everything was two-sided. "Do your best, and after it's done, keep it if you can; if you can't, kill it!" Xu Changfu suggested neatly. "Let me think about it..." "I also ask the master to make a decision as soon as possible. Your Majesty's body will not last for five years at most. News came from the palace that His Majesty has begun to act, and the life of the master is in danger." "No hurry, my life is on him. It's also very useful, if he doesn't force me to bow, how can the new crown prince sit firmly on the throne." Huang Qi clenched the teacup tightly, his eyes disappeared gently, and he was full of fierceness. ... Huang Qi was estimating what he saw in Huangxi Village on this side, and after a delay of two days on the other side, Huo Chengyi and Xiao Bai finally returned home in a carriage. The first time the two came home was to see their two good sons. Because Xiaobai's spiritual spring water was never broken when she was pregnant, the two children are much stronger and smarter than ordinary children, and they will recognize people only a few months old. After being separated for more than a month, the two children not only were not unfamiliar with them, but when they met, they hugged their little fat hands and cried and wanted to hug, as if they missed them very much.

Seeing the little soft baby, Huo Chengyi felt so soft in his heart, so he stretched out his hand to support the two children together, while the baby kissed.

The two children were uncomfortable with their beards, so they giggled and greeted him with their fat hands.

Xiaobai also joined in the fun, laughing beside him with the things he bought for the two children, and the family of four enjoyed themselves happily.

After playing enough with his son, Huo Chengyi gave the child to Zhou Dahua and Zhou's father, and asked Duan Xiaopeng to come over and take care of the child's situation.

For fear that the bear monkey would cause him some trouble when he left immediately.

"Uncle, as the saying goes, don't use people without suspicion, you don't trust me!"

Duan Xiaopeng was very aggrieved at such anxiety.

"Just you, Mr. Duan, who dares to use you without any doubt? Tell me honestly, have you completed the tasks that I left you to complete? Did you cause me trouble?"

Huo Chengyi slapped the child on the head very mercilessly, funny interrogation.

Before leaving, in addition to letting Fatty Jiang watch, he also handed over the daily operation and management of the orchard and chicken shed to the children, as a test of the children's exercise in Jiangji Store.

Since he has decided to exercise the child, he will give the child enough stage, and don't be afraid of losing money.

In fact, the thirteen- or fourteen-year-old children in the village are already half adults, and most families start to follow their fathers to work or end their childhoods in the fields.

Even in a family where his father died relatively, such a kid is already the backbone of the family, and their family also raised Duan Xiaopeng as a child.

It is not difficult to manage the work arrangement and management of the orchard and chicken shed. Duan Xiaopeng has seen the specific operation with him.

During the time they left, Xiaopeng did everything well, not only did it satisfactorily, but also helped him arrange the retired soldiers who arrived early.

Although most of the arrangements were made by Uncle Huo and Dashan Huo, the children also contributed a lot, which is worthy of praise.

"...By the way, uncle, when those uncle soldiers came, an unfamiliar master came with him. They came to our village to play. Uncle Guo said that the VIP greeted him in person, but I think there is something wrong with that master!"

Duan Xiaopeng said. After completing the mission report, he looked around and made a small report in a low voice.

"What sir?"

"I don't know, the surname is Huang. I have lived in our village for four or five days. I think our village's landscape is fun, but I wander around our factory all day long, Huzi and Shrimp with me. Said, the master also asked the people in the village about your glorious deeds..."

Duan Xiaopeng looked vigilant, "Uncle, the master has come to see Xiaoqiang and Baoer, and the thief's eyes are not enough, but he looks from

the east to the west. It's true.

As soon as Huo Chengyi heard the master surnamed Huang, he guessed who it was.

Apart from Prince Huang Qiqi, he couldn't think of anyone else who would be so interested in him, and there were a few noble masters who could greet the arrogant Guo Qing in person, and few masters could come to the countryside to hang out. 'of.

After sending Duan Xiaopeng away, Huo Chengyi thought for a while before changing his clothes and going out to visit.

Although the Seventh Prince came earlier than he thought, it did not affect his plans.

The important things are all in the valley, and Huang Qi can think about what Huang Qi thinks about things in the village.

I only met Huang Qi when I was in the military camp last year. At that time, Huo Chengyi only thought that the other party was very scheming.

When we meet again this time, he feels that this Seventh Prince is not only more profound, but also more majestic than before.

The aura of being a high-ranking person can be clearly felt like a substance.

Likewise, the seventh prince, Huang Qi, was amazed at him.

Huo Chengyi's calmness and poise when facing him were never seen in those princes who were called dragons and phoenixes among men.

It was enough that I didn't know his identity before. After knowing that he was a prince, a countryman could still do this, which shows his toughness of heart.

They have fought twice, and it would be meaningless to continue pretending this time.

Huang Qi made a direct statement.

"Not much to say about Zhou Xuan, I have seen it all in the village, Huo Daniu, you are a business man, and this king needs someone like you. Would you like it?"

The sign of the Emperor Merchant is the ultimate goal of businessmen all over the world, and as long as they are businessmen, almost no one can refuse this temptation.

But Huo Chengyi is a strange person, and this kind of temptation is not enough to make him lose his temper.

Also followed up with a direct statement.

"My lord, the boy only has the ability to make money, and he doesn't understand anything else. If this advantage catches the prince's eyes, the prince can agree to a few more conditions for the boy. The boy is willing to do his best."

Huo Chengyi finished his words, and Huang Qi touched it . Beard smiled.

It has to be said that although Huo Chengyi's attitude towards him is not respectful enough every time, this kind of directness without beating around the bush just makes him very satisfied.

There are a lot of intrigues in Tai Chi, and everyone likes this clear-cut way of getting along because it's easy.

Huo Chengyi is afraid of disputes, and all he needs is Huo Chengyi's ability to collect money.

"You're still so honest, say, what are the conditions?"

"First, the boy only makes money."

"Second, I want the prince to give me a guarantee that if the boy offends me, please let the boy's family go. "

Thirdly, there is no doubt about employing people. I want to do business by myself. I don't want anyone to disagree with me. I also hope that my request to the lord in the process, even if it seems unreasonable to you, please ask me. The lord can satisfy it as much as possible." The

three conditions may seem simple, but they are actually quite difficult.

In particular, the last one is equivalent to delegating power, and it is more risky.

"This king can agree to the conditions, but only if you are worthy of these three conditions?"

Huo Chengyi smiled and asked, "How much value does the lord need from me?"

"Within five years, I will be able to have a million-million-strong army of this king, okay? "

Huang Qi stared at Huo Chengyi slightly.

A good army is a matter of the court, and it is self-evident what 'this king's army of millions' means.

Revealing all his cards, whether he can do it or not, there is no way out for Huo Chengyi.

"As long as the prince can complete the construction of the main road connecting all parts of Zhao State within three years, and give the kid a special right of passage for the caravan, then the kid can do it."

Taking a deep breath, Huo Chengyi raised his head and showed his unique digging smile.

"What is the special right of way?"

Huang Qi frowned, he already understood the principle of building roads to get rich, but he didn't quite understand it later.