Chapter 70

Pretending to be mysterious, in fact, Huo Chengyi's idea is very simple, everything is for his soybean business.

When he started planning this business, his first target customer was the frontier barracks.

This year, Huangxi Village and the surrounding villages all had a bumper harvest, and it is no exaggeration to say that the number of soybeans is flooded.

And after he purchased this large amount of soybeans, he produced a lot of fermented bean curd, tempeh, soy sauce and other products.

The people of Tongniu Town can't eat such a large amount. If other places don't know their things, they will not buy them. At that time, it will cause a problem of stagnant sales. In the end, the loss of things is really huge.

Therefore, before that, the customer must be locked, and the border military camp is his first target.

The reason for locking the barracks is actually quite simple.

First, many people in the military need a lot of things; second, fermented bean curd and soy sauce are suitable for carrying meals, and the soldiers here are very suitable for marching; finally, the third is that the money is easy to collect.

If the amount of silver he traded was huge, it would definitely not be the case, but this time he made only a few hundred thousand taels, and the court would not oppress him for this small amount of money, destroying the image of the government and causing public anger.

As long as the business is negotiated with the border army camp, the follow-up sales of soy products can be solved.

But all of this is based on the premise that he can meet the person in charge of the barracks.

Now the news of building a city wall to prevent black bandits from Sangang provided by old man Guo is the best way to go.

He couldn't see the commander of the barracks, but he could let the barracks come to him on their own initiative.

The one with empty gloves is the big wolf of the imperial court. How can you not be adventurous if you want to make money?

Even Xiaobai didn't know why he hired so many carpenters for the time being, and the old man Guo didn't know and didn't care. Anyway, as long as he had money to earn, the old man would be willing.

I don't know if it was Yinzi's motivation. On the third day, Old Man Guo was very excited to drive the ox cart. They had to arrive at night, but they arrived at the last town on the border, Lixian, at noon.

Li County is said to be a county, but it is actually a small town with an area similar to that of Tongniu Town.

In addition, because of the perennial yellow sand erosion on the border, the entire Li County looks shabby and rotten, and it is not very prosperous, because most of the people living here are retired disabled old soldiers who have no home to return.

Like old man Guo's house is actually.

His two sons were originally soldiers in the barracks, but unfortunately the eldest son was injured and broke his legs a few years ago, and became disabled at a young age, while the younger son is currently doing well and has become a centurion.

It stands to reason that the family should not be too sad when the younger son is so prosperous, but every family has scriptures that are difficult to read.

Therefore, the embarrassed old man Guo could only take advantage of the fact that he could still work, hoping to earn more money to buy a daughter-in-law for his eldest son.

In the future, when their elders go away, the elders will not be taken care of, otherwise the elders will be very sad to stay at the younger's house in the future.

These things are all nagging Guo old man on the road.

Although he didn't tell outsiders about these family matters, the old man must have been in a panic at home. They were just temporary travelers passing by, and they just walked away. They didn't spend a lifetime like the neighbors, and it was okay to talk about them.

It's not easy to comment on other people's affairs, Huo Chengyi just smiled and listened.

On the other hand, Xiaobai, who is also familiar with the old man Guo, was so moved that he constantly comforted the old man. I comforted the old man with a word from you, and in the end, he became an inexplicable friendship...

Huo Chengyi looked at his daughter- in-law. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, but that's fine, they have to stay in Li County for at least half a month, and it's more convenient to have a local old man Guo lead the way.

At noon on the third day, Old Man Guo enthusiastically took them home.

Although the old man Guo said his family was pitiful before, in fact, the environment of Guo's family is not bad. He lives in the county. It is a good yard with two entrances.

In any case, his youngest son is also a centurion, he is an official in size, and his family can't be really bad.

But as old man Guo said, his family is not very safe.

As soon as they entered the door, they bumped into the Guo family's daily quarrel. An old woman was arguing with a young woman with a big belly on her hips.

The old woman was so angry, the young daughter-in-law was crying too, holding her stomach.

Sitting on the chair by the door was a gentle young man with inconvenient legs. The young man listened to the quarrel of the two women and did not speak. He silently lowered his head and weaved a bamboo basket, allowing his sister-in-law to scold him.

Don't think too much, this must be Old Man Guo's wife, youngest daughter-in-law, and his disabled eldest son.

Soon, the three people in the yard saw the old man Guo coming back, and they called the master, father, and father-in-law respectively, and they got down to business.

Then when I saw Huo Chengyi brought back by old man Guo, the expressions of the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law who had just quarreled were different.

Old man Guo's wife's face was filled with joy, and her eyes lit up like she was staring at silver.

The younger daughter-in-law of the Guo family was a little unhappy. When the old man Guo said that he wanted her husband to take someone to visit relatives in the military camp, the younger daughter-in-law immediately turned ugly and screamed.

"Father, it's okay if you want to bring someone in, but you have to take out the introduction fee. Don't think I don't know that you received the money. I won't name anyone with the money to subsidize. The husband is exhausted. It's better for you to be a soldier and support your family in the military camp, and you can spend all your money on the waste!"

"Little hoof, who are you talking about! What is a waste for free? Who pays for this house for something without a conscience?" , it wasn't paid by my boss to settle down, and your dowry was also helped by my boss! You know how to poke around all day long, I, I want to let the second child divorce you, this woman!"

Being a mother is the most unbearable. When others said that they had children, old man Guo's wife was angry and sad when she heard what the younger daughter-in-law said, and immediately started quarreling again.

The little daughter-in-law was not jealous either, she was crying and arguing with her stomach, and the battle between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law continued.

Old man Guo stood beside him and stomped his feet to stop, but it didn't work at all.

Huo Chengyi and Xiaobai stood at the door and walked, neither did they enter, they regretted coming back with old man Guo. The Guo family was so arguing, they shouldn't be annoying after they live?

Finally, the silent young man sitting by the door spoke up and stopped the quarrel.

"Dad, whose relatives are they going to visit? The son still has a few people he knows inside. The son will talk about it..." The

subtext is that he finds a way to avoid the trouble of being the centurion's younger brother.

The Guo family's young daughter-in-law's expression improved a little, and she snorted and stopped making noise.

But the old man Guo and his wife were worried.

"Second, how long have you been out of the camp, how can you still talk about it? Why don't you bring two people in to see the relatives? It's not a big deal, your brother can do it..." Ca

n't blame old man Guo for saying In this case, the matter of the relationship is to leave the tea.

The eldest of his family used to be very successful in the camp, and now he has been disabled and retired for so long, even those who know him are afraid that it will not work.

But whether it works or not is only his eldest son who knows best.

"Dad, it's alright, you just said that you're just visiting relatives. It's just that you don't do it in the future. It's not easy for your brother to do it if you do it too many times..."

There is a special process for visiting relatives in the military camp. The benefits of people are also tacitly accepted. Old Man Guo is actually a bit suspected of stealing other people's military camp guards for oil and water.

Once or twice is fine, but more often others will have opinions.

It's not that Guo Qing has never spoken to his father, but his father always does it behind his back, and his father earns the money because of him. After finding out, it's not easy to blame. It's really helpless.

"Mmmm, Dad got it..." The

old man Guo gave a very cheerful head, but he definitely didn't listen to his umm appearance, he was simply a jerk.

Guo Qing couldn't do anything about his father, and finally he could only look at Huo Chengyi and the two at the door and ask.

"Who are you trying to visit? Who is the surname, and where is the camp?"

Old man Guo, the eldest son, is very gentle in appearance and conversation. If Old Man Guo hadn't said it, he wouldn't have been able to tell where he was in the past. Stayed in the military camp.

It's just that there is a sadness in the eyebrows, which should be caused by the disability at a young age.

Huo Chengyi was also born in the army, and he was close to the people in the army, and he admired and respected disabled veterans like young people.

After bowing to Guo Qing, he signaled to Xiao Bai to speak. The Zhou family knew the situation of Grandpa Zhou the most.

"We are going to visit my grandfather and uncle. They are in the exile camp with the word 'di'. My grandfather's name is Zhou Zhenxiong, my uncle Zhou Wuyi, my younger uncle Zhou Wenzhi, and my second uncle, third uncle, fourth uncle, fifth uncle, Uncle Six, Cousin Han, Cousin Xiao..."

It was about visiting relatives, Xiaobai was not hypocritical at all, he hurried up, and read a long list of names.

It is easy to understand the introduction of the name in the front, and the uncles and brothers in the back are probably the bandit brothers in his grandfather's cottage.

Huo Chengyi was sweating when he heard it, he said that he didn't know the next string of names in advance.

The old man Guo was also stupid, inexplicably felt that he had lost a lot...

But after Guo Qing heard it, a smile appeared on the depressed Sven face.

Then the gaze that stared at Xiao Bai suddenly softened, and he nodded with a smile without asking any more specific questions.

"Get ready and meet someone with me tomorrow."