Chapter 62

Don't look at Huo Chengyi riding a scalper to greet the relatives. It seems a bit of a loss to modern people, but in Huangxi Village, it is very face-saving, and it is definitely comparable to a luxury car.

In order to satisfy his daughter-in-law's good wish, he also hired a sedan chair.

There was no special eight-carrying sedan chair in the town, so Huo Chengyi simply invited eight strong men to come together, even if he was a little lacking, he was still attentive.

Anyway, the people in the village looked very envious.

In fact, it's not that everyone can't afford to hire a sedan chair, but you can get a lot of money to hire a sedan chair once, and you have to pay the sedan chairman additionally.

But for Huo Chengyi, this kind of once-in-a-lifetime thing is to marry his sweetheart. No matter what, he must have a good memory.

Although he has no money now, he is still a country boy, but he wants to be as perfect as possible.

In order to preserve the joy of life today, he also specially found a miniature video camera in the space to shoot, to keep all the beautiful pictures, and it will be more interesting to watch with Xiaobai in the future.

Because they were picking up relatives from the same village, the journey was very close, and Huo Chengyi arrived at the door of Zhou's house before he could ride his cattle.

Today's Zhou's yard decoration is also very festive. Not only is the big red happy word pasted on the gate, but also a big red cloth flower is hung on the top. Red cloth is not cheap, which is enough to show that the Zhou family attaches great importance to their little brother.

Not only that, but a lot of people stood at the door to support the scene.

Although the Zhou family had few close relatives and friends in the village, it did not mean that the Zhou family really had no friends at all.

Huo Chengyi looked around at the group of people in front of Zhou's house. The men were sturdy and the women were sturdy. Even the children were taller and stronger than the villagers.

"These are the mountain people in the back mountain."

Seeing his unfamiliar expression, Uncle Huo came over to explain, and his expression was a little helpless.

In fact, the mountain people in the back mountain are not 'people' at all, because they are all black households without household registration.

No matter what the reason is for living as a black household, in short, without household registration, mountain people cannot enjoy the treatment and protection of the court like ordinary people.

They can't go far or enter towns, they can only live in the uninhabited deep mountains, hunting and picking for a living, and even the necessary daily necessities can only be exchanged with the villagers at the foot of the mountain.

Also because of the harsh living conditions, they lived in the mountains all year round and fought with wild animals. All the mountain people had a sturdy physique. They were tall and tall, and the villagers were actually very afraid.

So at this moment, when everyone saw that there were several rows of burly men and sturdy women standing in front of Zhou's house, their cold expressions were a little cowardly.

Zhou Dahua blocked the door with his hands in his arms, staring at Huo Chengyi with a smug expression.

"Boy Huo, don't think it's so easy to pick up the old lady's son. If you want to marry our Xiaobai, okay, let's win the old lady and the old lady's brothers and sisters first, or else go home by yourself!

" Looking at the smug expression and listening to the arrogant voice, it was obvious that he was prepared.

Huo Chengyi was helpless, he knew the temperament of this old lady who didn't take the usual way, and no matter what she did, she had a strong bandit vibe.

But who let this be the mother-in-law, the daughter-in-law has to say whatever the mother-in-law says before the daughter-in-law takes it home.

Next to him, Hawkingshui was still thinking about how to round up his words, but he saw that he had already stepped forward and handed over to discuss conditions with Zhou Dahua first.

"Mother, you can fight if you want, but you said beforehand that your fists and feet have no eyes. If you hurt you, you can't ask me to settle the account."

Looking at his calm expression and hearing his tone of victory, it was obvious that he was not afraid.

But the problem is that this guy is picking up relatives now...

Hawking Shui clutched his chest and wanted to turn around and go home directly.

However, the former female bandit Zhou Dahua felt relieved when she saw it.

She is different from the women in the village who have been bound by the rules since childhood. She is born with a sturdy spirit in her bones, and what she hates most is wiggling.

Although Huo Chengyi is too fierce to the villagers, in her eyes, he likes it very much, otherwise he can't change his hatred views so quickly.

"Good boy, come, let the old lady see what you can do to protect my son!"

Zhou Dahua, who hadn't used a fist for a long time, got angry, and he didn't care about it at all, and rushed over with his fist clenched with excitement.

Fortunately, she is still a little sensible, knowing that the competition is second, friendship is the first, and she has not used a knife.

But it still scared the villagers back a step, and even Hawking Shui's legs were weak.

I have seen people who do not agree with each other, but I have never seen such a straightforward one. Are the Huo Zhou families married or enmity!

Although Dad Zhou looked nervous in the Zhou family's yard, he was still in good condition, and he didn't look surprised. Obviously, this matter was mostly discussed by the two couples.

They have no relatives in their family, and their son has no siblings to help them. Huo Daniu is still a tough-tempered person. As a parent, he can't find a way to suppress people. What will their son do if something happens in the future?

As for Zhou Weibai, who was sitting in the room and couldn't see the situation, he was even more nervous.

He wanted to go to the window and peek at it, but there were several of his mountain friends and matchmakers who kept telling him the rules.

"Xiao Bai, don't worry, your mother is just trying your man's skills, it won't hurt anyone."

A little mountain villager asked him in a hurry when he saw him.

As a result, this persuaded a little brother to be more anxious, and when he turned back, he said, "I'm afraid that my mother will suffer, she can't beat my man!"

The little brothers and matchmakers who didn't know the truth: ...

But Zhou Weibai is indeed telling the truth.

No matter how sturdy Zhou Dahua is, she is only a good female bandit who can only scare people. She is really not a Huo Chengyi opponent who has been trained by fighting with real guns and live ammunition.

And Huo Chengyi also has a habit of professional development, that is, no matter how much he laughs at ordinary times, once he fights, he will take it seriously.

No matter how strong or weak the opponent is, no matter what the situation is, you must use all your strength to win like a lion fighting a rabbit.

All those who survived in their circle in past lives will have a belief.

Therefore, his style has always been simple and rude, and it is the same at this moment. In the face of Zhou Dahua's attack, he entered a state of battle almost instantly and fought with his mother-in-law.

They simply knew what the occasion was today, and after a few fights, they stopped tacitly.

Do not know each other, Zhou Dahua finally see him pleasing to the eye.

But I am about to give the son I have raised for many years to others. All parents in the world are reluctant. At this last moment, they should seize the opportunity to embarrass people.

Zhou Dahua's chubby face showed smugness again, as if it's not difficult for the old lady to die today, just write your name upside down!

"Good boy, I have a bit of ability, but if you want to be a brother-in-law to our Zhou family, you have to be able to write. How much I like it..."

Huo Chengyi didn't respond when the words fell, but the surrounding villagers couldn't help but gleefully laughed.

It's really bad for Zhou Dahua to figure it out. It's not easy for people in their village to read and write, and they even write poems. What's the difference between this and forcing a rooster to lay eggs?

In fact, Huo Chengyi was really embarrassed this time. How could he, a modern person, do poetry? He has only just finished recognizing the words

. , he fought hard to marry Xiaobai!

He raised his head and thought for three seconds.

Then he put his hands behind his back and pretended to be a writer, and began to recite affectionately:

"Xiaobai Xiaobai, I love you; just like a mouse loves rice; a mouse can't be without rice, and I can't be without you... Ah~~ Mrs. mother-in-law, Do you think my son-in-law can still rhyme?"

After reading this, he was still full of emotion, and then the scholar Xiucai humbly asked for comment.

There was silence at the entrance of Zhou's house for a full minute, and he was full of admiration: This guy is simply a talent...

Inside the Zhou's courtyard.

The little brother and the matchmaker in the wedding room almost lost their breath when they heard it.

On the other hand, Zhou Weibai listened to the joy in his heart. He was so excited that he pushed the matchmaker away and ran to the window. He pushed the window open and shouted to the outside of the yard:

"Brother Huo, I like you too, just like the little fish likes the little shrimp~~" The

matchmaker: " ..."

Villager: "..."

Huo Chengyi: Daughter-in-law (╯3╰)(╯3╰)

Zhou Dahua and Zhou Dad, who hate iron and steel, help each other, put their heads aside, and silently give way to the yard.

Although the welcoming process was arduous, the results were gratifying.

In the noisy congratulations, Huo Chengyi finally walked into the yard of Zhou's house.

Staring at the young man in the red dress waving at him lying by the window, his joking smile disappeared, and there was only tenderness in his heart.

"Xiao Bai, I'll take you home."

Huo Chengyi walked over with a smile without wearing heavy makeup and covering his head like a girl when he got married.

He had forgotten all the ancient rules that he had prepared to inquire about. He didn't hear what the matchmaker was saying next to him. The young man in red in front of him was all looking at him.

But this didn't affect the two newcomers who couldn't see the other at all and only had each other in their eyes.

Zhou Weibai smiled sweetly and sat in the big happy sedan chair he expected. Huo Chengyi rode a scalper in front of the road and circled the village three times before returning to Huo's yard to worship when he was full of prestige and excitement.

After worshipping the church and entering the genealogy, you can be regarded as a real husband.

The marriage ceremony was presided over by Hawking Shui, who read the proclamation aloud and bowed to the high hall and heaven and earth.

Under the witnesses and orders of everyone, the two husbands and wives bowed to each other and bowed in pairs.

After the worship is the villagers' favorite feast to eat.

There is a big difference between Zhao Guo's little brother getting married and a girl. Not only does he not need to cover his head, but there are also other women in other rules.

After worshipping the church, the woman has to wait for the groom in the bridal room, while the younger brother does not need to, and even comes out with the groom to meet people, which is similar to toasting at a modern wedding banquet.

Therefore, after the husband and wife bowed to each other, as the oldest elder of the Huo family and the most influential person in the village, Huo Jinshui directly changed the word "sent into the bridal chamber" to "start to take a seat".

And Huo Chengyi also cooperated with the people who were preparing the banquet in the backyard and started serving dishes.

With a strong aroma, what Huo's backyard brought out was not the pork stewed cabbage that everyone imagined, but pots and pots of skewered soup base... The

villagers looked at each other: it really was Huo Daniu, just like ordinary people It's not the same, it's really very festive to drink red oil soup as a married couple.