Chapter 64

The result of one night's indulgence was that the new husband of the Huo family slept late the next morning.

However, the Huo family has no elders, so there is no need to serve tea, so it doesn't matter if the newlyweds go to bed late the next day.

Huo Chengyi opened his eyes first, and was startled when he felt someone was still in his arms.

When he realized that he was already married, he couldn't hold back the person he had been tossing all night and continued to kiss, until he woke him up, and the sleepy-eyed boy stared at him and blinked before stopping.

The taste of last night made him know the taste of the marrow, and he really wanted to eat it again when he looked at the person with a dazed and flushed face.

However, Xiaobai is the one who bears it for the first time, and there are differences between men and women.

He was reluctant, so he could only restrain his patience, and then reward himself when he got used to it. "Xiao Bai, we have to get up. The uncle said that we don't need to serve tea, but we have to go to the grave

in the afternoon so that my parents can see their grandson husband. Can we go? Can't we go back to you?"

While rubbing his waist, Huo Chengyi said that the things that are obviously very normal and very caring come out of his mouth, and it sounds so impolite.

Zhou Weibai blushed again almost as soon as he finished speaking, staring at someone in a moment of confusion.

The kneading hands on his waist can't help but remind him that last night, these big hands were holding his waist, and he would not let go no matter how much he begged for mercy.

However, although it started to hurt a little, it wasn't uncomfortable at the back, or it was just too tired to walk.

Besides, Zhou Weibai was a little embarrassed in this regard, as it was embarrassing to be carried out by her husband on the second day of the wedding.

"Brother Huo, I'm walking by myself. It's a joke when others see it, but my whole body is very sour. You can squeeze it for me..."

But in private, you don't have to worry so much. Bai took the initiative to reach out and hug Huo Chengyi's neck, leaning over to make it easier for someone to eat tofu under the pretext of a massage.

Uncle Huo had mentioned to him about going to visit Father Huo and Mother Huo's grave before. After all, getting married is a happy event, and no newlywed couple would go to the grave the next day after getting married.

But the Huo family is special. Uncle Huo has been worrying about the nephew of the original owner for so many years. Before, he always felt guilty for not helping his younger brother to see his son as good and bad. Now that he has corrected himself, he has become a family, but he is not in a hurry to tell the good news to the younger brothers and sisters below. Well.

Going to the grave is not very pleasant, it means going to offer tea.

Zhou Weibai's personality was as big as his mother's, but he didn't feel bad, so he readily agreed.

Huo Chengyi didn't pay attention to these taboos. He borrowed Huo Daniu's corpse to revive his soul and went to worship and comfort him.

After dawdling on the bed for a while talking sweet nonsense between husband and wife, the two got up, and it was almost noon.

Huo Dashan and his wife were both from here. When they saw the late two people smiling, they hurriedly greeted them to go to the main room to eat something to fill their stomachs, and then have lunch later.

"Xiao Bai, there are two eggs boiled in the house, you will finish them all in a while, and keep your body healthy. Next year, we will bring a fat boy to our big cow, and my aunt will bring it with you!"

Aunt Miao was also beside her with her little grandson With a smile, he reminded that children are what the old man likes the most, especially someone like her who has lived alone for a long time.

Besides, what else can the newlyweds say if they don't wish to give birth to a precious son early?

"Aunt Miao, don't worry, I will work hard!"

Zhou Weibai took his son Zhou Weibai very seriously. After listening, he nodded solemnly. Brother Huo said that the first boy would be given his father's surname. He had to work hard to have a fat boy with Brother Huo.

Aunt Miao was very happy to hear that.

Huo Chengyi knew what his little husband was thinking by looking at his expression.

How many times has he said that Xiaobai is still thinking about giving him a baby. Most of the time, Zhou's father and Zhou's mother told him before he got married. Everyone here thinks like this, but he is an outlier.

It was useless to persuade him, he could only follow the locals and be happy with everyone, he took the young man who nodded earnestly over, and kissed him on the cheek as if there was no one else around.

The three members of Huo Dashan's family and Aunt Miao were so ashamed that they turned their faces away and smiled.

There are only two and a half old children who are ignorant, Duan Xiaopeng jumped and made trouble, "Uncle, it's wrong, it's wrong, kiss, kiss can have a baby!"

Xiaobai blushed embarrassedly.

Huo Chengyi's forehead is black, and Jiang Shan's nature is difficult to change. It is this baby who is busy with neglecting the discipline of children these days.

He went up and gave the child a slap in the face and taught him a lesson.

"What do children know? They don't recognize two words, but they are very good at learning. Whoever taught you shit, change clothes quickly, and go kowtow to your grandparents after dinner!"

"Uncle, what you said, You said that if I like the girl and the little brother I like, I have to hurry up and kiss, and if I kiss my daughter-in-law, I can't run away if there is a baby..."

Duan Xiaopeng touched his forehead with an aggrieved expression, his uncle is a remorse, every time What he said to himself, he taught him a lesson instead!

In front of his daughter-in-law, he was turned into a black history, but it was the black history of taking the blame for others. Huo Chengyi said that he couldn't bear his temper.

"Duan Xiaopeng, talk nonsense to Lao Tzu again, and deduct snacks for a month!"

This is simply a punishment that is horrific, inhumane, and tearful to the sky...

"Uncle, I'm sorry I misremembered, it was Uncle Dashan who told me!"

Duan Xiaopeng covered his mouth and pretended to be stupid, and sent the black pot to the skull of Huo Dashan, who was easier to bully.

Huo Dashan, who suffered an unpredictable disaster: ... Huo

Chengyi couldn't hold back, and went up to kick him brutally, and only then did he successfully kick the person back into the house to end the conversation.

This baby Duan Xiaopeng is simply ill-disciplined, and the child is not bad at heart, but he was brought up by Huo Daniu, but he is still crooked. It takes a lot of work to correct the character of the slick ghost.

After lunch, everyone changed into a set of clean clothes, and Uncle Huo came over with the size of the family.

In a few days, not only will we have to pay homage to Huo's father and mother, but also the tomb of Huo's old man will be swept away. Naturally, all the juniors in the family have to go.

Even Aunt Miao was not left behind. Huo's father and Huo's mother adopted her son, and she was very grateful to the Huo family and his wife.

The tomb for worship is not far from the village, just on a hillside in the southwest corner of Back Mountain. This land is the ancestral tomb of Huangxi Village, where the village is buried.

The whole process of worship is still presided over by the elder, Huo Jinshui. The younger ones should offer incense and kowtow if they are obedient.

After everyone had finished worshiping, Hawking Shui came up, and while burning paper money, he talked about the recent family affairs to his father, brother and sisters, so as to reassure the people below.

Slowly dawdling for more than half an hour before the end of the worship.

Huo Chengyi still had something on his mind, so he made an excuse and slipped back alone, and kowtowed again.

Then wrap a tablet that reads 'Huo Daniu' and bury it in front of the tomb of the original owner's parents.

"Father Huo, please forgive Chengyi for living here as your sons. I know you people in ancient times paid attention to your physical status, but although I am a wandering soul in another world, my children will be considered to be wandering in the future. The blood of your Huo family is also the descendants of the second house of the Huo family..."

"Da Niu, I don't want to use your body to revive my soul. I don't know if you are reunited with your parents now, or if God has also given you a mystery. Life..."

"If it's the former, I'll set up a spiritual tablet for you to bury here, and I'll worship you in the future, so you don't have to be a wandering ghost, and I'll repay your body..."

"If it's the latter , then you take care of yourself, make a good reform, don't be stupid, let your uncles and aunts look down at ease, I have taught you a lesson for the Liao family who are tired of your dead soul, don't be angry, if you still Resentment, I'll help you out when I get a chance in the future..."

Huo Chengyi muttered while burying his spirit card.

He used to be an atheist, but after going through a time-travel, he was somewhat in awe of those unknown mysteries.

Huo Daniu's death was done by himself, and it is not his choice to live by Huo Daniu's body, but it is an undeniable fact that he bears the name of Huo Daniu.

I heard that the ancients were most concerned about returning a fallen leaf to its roots, and it was safe to bury it in the ground. He set a token for Huo Daniu to bury it with his parents to accept worship. If Huo Daniu's soul is still there, there is also a place to rest.

It is impossible to say that he is so lofty and noble as to repay his kindness and righteousness. He just wants peace of mind and a clear conscience.

"Father Huo, Mother Huo, don't worry..."

After burying the spiritual tablet, Huo Chengyi kowtowed three times to the grave again.

After the ceremony, the breeze blew, gently brushing the broken hair on his temples, as if someone was whispering.

Huo Chengyi raised his head and let out a sigh of relief, got up and smiled, clasped his fists and cupped his hands towards the grave, before going down the mountain lightly and heading home.