The Ghouls favorite hobbies

Swiss: He is a chill guy. He likes taking walks, he secretly loves dogs, but won't admit it. He enjoys spending time to himself outside. He also loves to draw, but no one knows about that.

Sodo/Dewdrop: Does he even classify of having hobbies? Definitely loves annoying everyone. He will scare you, chase you, push you into a well and lock you up for thousands of years type of guy. He will hold a knife to your throat just to get your terrified reaction. Evil gremlin energy. He likes to make this high pitched gremlin laugh at night to scare everyone shitless too.

Aether: He loves food. Mainly bananas. He enjoys hanging out with everyone when Sodo isn't being a pain in the ass, which is very rare. He is a book guy. He will sit and read all day if he could, which Sodo likes to bully him about that.

Rain: Animals. Anything related to animals. Dogs, cats, horses. He would be the type to rescue a kitten from the back of an alley. He will spend all his free time watching the wildlife and the garden, and almost every day asks papa for a animal. Always is turned down too.

Mountain: Definitely a book guy. Loves to read books like Hunger Games, Twilight, those type. He is a huge Harry Potter stan, it's almost embarrassing.

Phantom:
Phantom is surprisingly laid back with his hobby. He draws but no one knows because he feels that is too soft.

Cumulus: She is just the mom of the group. She loves plants too. She will decorate the whole church in plants if Papa would let her.

Cirrus: She loves ice skating and roller skating. Like she lives for it. She will take you to roller rinks and teach you how to skate.

Sunshine: Similar to Mountain. She will spend all day in the library if she could, but she loves the outdoors. Definitely has a more country girl side to her. She has a deep love for the country side, the winding hills, the meadows. Sodo saw a picture of her when she was little on a pony she had and forever then called her the 'horse girl'.