🔞Day 2 - Vanilla Sex

Rain x Sodo

{~}

Rain was anything but experienced when it comes to sex. He never had a girlfriend, and the most he had ever done was a one night stand with Cirrus, which he was stoned so he didn't even remember it.

It was early December and a light blanket of snow laid on the ground. You could still see the grass sticking up through it, so it wasn't anything too special. Rain huddled further under the blanket so it reached his chin. His blue eyes flicked from Christmas Vacation on the TV to the clock. It was getting late. He was too cold to leave his warmth on the couch, so he just continued to relax under the blanket.

Flames flickered in the fire place, barely burning from the lack of wood. He turned his head as Sodo entered the room.

"You planning on letting the fire go out?" Sodo asked, kneeling down in front of it and tossing two pieces of dried oak wood into it.

"I was too comfy underneath my blanket. And the movie is funny." He said quietly.

"I see." Sodo nodded. The wind rattled the old window pans, sending a very light cool breeze over Rain. He let out a small shiver, bringing the blanket up over his ears.

"Jeez, you get so cold so easily." Sodo said as he walked over and lifted the blanket, making Rain screech.

"You're fine. The cold won't kill you." Sodo rolled his eyes as he flopped beside Rain, almost pushing the taller ghoul off the couch.

"Oh, you're really nice and warm." Rain hummed, rolling over into Sodo's chest, burying his face into his neck. Sodo only rolled his eyes as he now watched the movie Rain had deserted.

Rain's steady breathing tickled Sodo's neck as he purred loudly into the ghoul's ear. Rain's tail instinctively wrapped around Sodo's thigh softly.

"Rainy?" Sodo asked, pushing the ghoul out of his neck with his shoulder.

"What?" The ghoul gave him an annoyed look for disturbing his comfort.

"I recommend unwrapping your tail from my thigh." Sodo huffed.

"Why?" The ghoul asked, now squeezing the smaller ghoul's thigh with a grin.

"Oh fuck, too late." Sodo said as he quickly sat up, pinning the ghoul underneath him.

"What are you doing?" Rain laughed, only to make eye contact with Sodo's lust filled slitted eyes.

"Oh-" The ghoul squeaked. Sodo only chuckled as he started running his claw down Rain's chest.

"I told you to unwrap your tail, and you didn't. Now I think you should help me with the problem you caused, don't you think?" Sodo asked. Rain embarrassingly glanced down at Sodo's crotch, squeezing his eyes shut as his face heated up once he saw the bulge in Sodo's pants.

"Mhm, so don't you think you should help me?" Sodo asked, lowering his face closer towards Rain's. His blonde hair hung off his shoulders, framing his face perfectly in the fire light.

"Sodo, I can't." Rain said quickly, taking a nervous swallow.

"And why can't you?" Sodo asked, raising his hand to run through Rain's shoulder length hair.

"I've only had sex once and I was drunk." Rain said quickly.

"Awe, you're so vanilla, it's adorable!" Sodo chuckled mischievously.

"I think it's time to snap you out of that, don't you think?" Sodo tilted his head, leaning closer towards the ghoul underneath him.

"Sodo- I-" He was cut off by Sodo pressing his lips firmly against his. Rain stared at the ghoul until he closed his eyes, raising his hands to cup Sodo's face. Sodo moved his leg and softly kneed Rain in the crotch, smirking into the kiss as he felt Rain's growing hard dick rub against him. Rain whined into Sodo's mouth at the feeling, giving Sodo an entrance to push his tongue into Rain's mouth. Sodo started slowly rubbing Rain's thighs, teasingly rubbing his inside thighs close to his crotch.