🔞Day 17: Spanking

Swiss x Female Reader

{~}

"Y/n, I do not feel like putting up with you being a brat tonight." Swiss growled.

"I'm not being a brat!" You rolled your eyes, only to yelp as Swiss grabbed you by the ankles, yanking you down to the edge of the bed and turned you over onto your stomach. You quickly had your hands supporting your upper half, only for Swiss to push you back against the bed.

"What are you doing?-" You were cut off as Swiss' hand landed harshly on your ass, a small whimper leaving your lips.

"Ow." You said quietly, almost under your breath.

"Oh, did that hurt?" Swiss asked, leaning down to look at you. You nodded quietly, trying to push yourself off the bed again.

"Obviously not enough." He growled as he spanked you again. Tears brimmed your eyes at the stinging sensation.

"You've been a naughty girl, Y/n, and I'm not impressed with it at all." Swiss said as he massaged over the red handprint.

"Im sorry sir." You said quietly.

"Are you really though?" Swiss asked, raising his hand again.

"Yes, sir, I'll never do it again, please." You said quickly. Swiss lowered his hand, rolling you over onto your back.

"Good." He nodded, leaning down and pressing his lips to yours.