The Ghouls finding out your pregnant

The Ghouls finding out your pregnant with their baby.

Swiss:
"You're- YOU'RE WHAT?" he panics, thinking he will be a horrible dad. Doesn't know why he was thinking with his dick, otherwise you wouldn't be pregnant.

Sodo/Dewdrop:
"What the fuck! I'm not having no bratty kid! I have enough trouble with you acting like a brat! Abort it, I don't care. I'm not having it." He tried acting like he didn't care, but inside he was shaking from head to toe. Could he be a supportive dad? Would he even make a good dad at all? He was overwhelmed until he held his child in his arms for the first time, then he knew everything would be okay.

Aether:
"REALLY? I'M GONNA BE DAD?" Couldn't be more happy. Brags about it to everyone.
Very supportive throughout the whole pregnancy.
He was too scared to watch you deliver the baby, so he sat in the waiting room with Sodo.

Rain:
Literally just stares at you in disbelief. You told him right after a ritual in front of the other ghouls. Suddenly, Mountain had to lung forward to catch the fainting ghoul.

Mountain:
"Oh, wow! That's exciting!" He doesn't exactly know how to take it, just kind goes with it. He makes a great dad though.

Phantom:
Dude fr went "Oh shit."
Doesn't feel like he could be a good dad, but with a lot of reassuring, he's be awesome.