🔞Swiss - Praise Kink

"No, no, no!" Swiss let out a laugh as the guitar made dying noise as you strummed it. "MY EARS!" You heard Cirrus yell from the other room of the church. You let out a laugh, strumming the guitar again, which a smoother sound came from it.

"Oh, good job!" Swiss said, almost seductively, but not on purpose. You instantly tensed, trying to cross your legs, but because of the guitar you had to sit there, helpless.

"Okay, now try it." Swiss said after moving your fingers on the guitar. You gulped, then softly strummed it.

"Good job! Your getting better!" Swiss exclaimed. There it was again. You could feel yourself throbbing for some sort of contact, anything at this point.

"I- uh- Swiss, I need to go." You said quickly, handing him the guitar and running out of the room. His glaze followed you suspiciously. After a few moments, and he got up and followed you. He got to the hallway and heard you door slam. He approached the door and leaned against it, listening.

"Oh come on!" You groaned. You flopped on the bed, trying to ignore the need for other person handling you. Swiss opened the door, making you jump.

"Please, go away Swiss." You mumbled as he shut the door.

"Why did you run away from me?" Swiss asked, leaning against the door.

"You wouldn't understand, just go away." You huffed. He looked at your crossed legs, that twitched every few seconds.

"Somehow, I turned you on." He smirked.

"No- no!" I gasped quickly.

"You have a praise kink!" Swiss laughed. Your face heated in embarrassment as you sat up and looked at the floor. Swiss came over and kneeled in front of you.

"It's okay to have a praise kink, Y/n!" Swiss chuckled softly as he cupped your chin, making you look at him.

"Yea, but it's still embarrassing." You sighed.

"Don't be. Have you heard Sodo try listing every kink he has? It never ends!" He laughed.

"True." You smiled softly. "But now I'm horny." You rolled your eyes.

"Well, I can take care of that." Swiss suggested.

"Lock the door." You said. Swiss quickly got up and locked door, coming back to kneel in front of you.

"What do you want from me, love?" He asked.

"I-I don't know." You stuttered.

"Oh. Well, why don't we do this my way." He said, starting to take his belt off.

"Oh, and there is something you should know..." You trailed off, your face getting even more heated and red.

"I'm a virgin."

"Ah, I see." Swiss nodded. "Well, that doesn't change anything, other then you've never had sex." He said, running his hand up your leg, to your thigh.

"Is there anything you want from me?" Swiss asked.

"I haven't experienced anything to know." You sighed.

"Okay. Why don't you let me be in charge then." He said. He looked over at your nightstand.

"You wouldn't happen to have anything in there, would you?" Swiss asked. You opened it and shook your head.

"Okay." Swiss said as he undid his tie. He raised it and put it over your eyes and tied it behind your head. He rubbed your thighs afterwards, getting painfully close to your crotch. He then undid your pants zipper and pulled them off your legs. He unbuttoned your shirt, leaving it on you. He rubbed your hips, slipping his hand in your underwear, pulling them off. You wanting to look and watch, but you kept the blindfold on. You felt him push back on your shoulders so you laid on the bed.

"Doing okay?" Swiss asked. You nodded, already starting to open your legs for contact. Swiss let out a chuckle before making you jump as he put his mouth to your clit.

"Oh Swiss!" You gasped. Your mouth hung open as you felt the pleasure feeling.

"Moan." Swiss said quietly as he suddenly nipped the bud of your clit. You let out a whimper, it turning into the moan.

"Good girl." Swiss said, breathing against your clit. You let out a moan at the praise.

"You like the feeling of me eating at you?" Swiss asked, making you nod.

"Good." He said. He added a finger to your entrance, almost tickling you as he teased you.

"Please..." You gasp.

"Please what? Use your words." Swiss said.

"Please fuck me." You said, squirming at his touch. He pushed two fingers inside you, making you gasp.

"Your already gasping and moaning, and ive hardly done anything." Swiss chuckled as he pumped his fingers in you.

"Swiss, I think..." You moaned as he started pulling out. He stopped touching you as the feeling started fading. You lifted your head, almost confused.

"I'm not quite ready for you to cum just yet." Swiss smiled as he kissed the inside of your thigh.

"Swiss, please!" You begged. He kissed it, nearing your pussy again. He kissed the folds, then licked at you. You continued to squirm under his touch. He smiled against you, continuing to lick. You felt the orgasm build up again.

"Can you feel it?" Swiss asked.

"Yes. Please, I want to cum." You begged. Swiss sighed, departing from you. He stood up. You heard him unzip his zipper, and tensed.

"Is it going to hurt?" You asked.

"Not if I can help it, and you listen to me." Swiss softly. You nodded, waiting for him to do it. You felt the tip brush against you, then him enter you. You started to tense, but then it started hurting.

"Relax. The more you tense, the more it will hurt." Swiss said as he leaned down and grabbed one of your hands, intertwining your fingers, then putting it above your head. You raised your other free hand, resting it on his side as he slowly moved inside you.

"Good girl. Your taking me so well." Swiss said softly, making you whimper.

"You love when I call you good girl, don't you?" Swiss asked.

"Please." You whined.

"You do have a praise kink." Swiss chuckled. He continued to slowly move in and out of you, watching your facial expressions as he did. He leaned down and slowly kissed your neck, leaving little love bits as he did.

"Swiss?" You asked.

"Yes?" He answered.

"I want to kiss you." You said quietly. Swiss leaned down, putting his lips to yours. You kissed him sweetly, relishing in his taste. You gasped, feeling the knot forming in your stomach burst. Swiss smirked against your lips as he kept kissing you. You breathed heavily, feeling him pull out of you. He kept kissing you as you felt him remove the tie. He pulled away to make eye contact, looking deep into your eyes.

"You did a good job." Swiss smiled as he stood up, grabbing a towel and wiping you up, then himself.

"Now I know how to make you horny at any given moment." Swiss smirked with a laugh.

"You won't take advantage of me, right?" You asked nervously.

"No, not unless you want it." Swiss smiled. You smiled back as he laid on the bed beside you, taking you into his arms.