🔞Sodo - Hour

Whimpers and whines came from Sodo's room as he watched you ride his thigh. Sweat trickled down your body and you clenched onto Sodo's black shirt for dear life as you rocked back and forth.

"Keep going, you little brat." Sodo spoke with no emotion in his voice. You squeezed your eyes shut as you let out a cry, a tear slipping down your cheek.

"3 more minutes." Sodo said. Sodo had kept you on his thigh for 57 minutes, delaying your orgasm. It was pure torture at this point.

"I can't make it." You gasped.

"You will. Even if I have to fuck your dead body, you will." Sodo growled. You nodded, whimpering. His hand trailed up your naked waist, going to message on of your nipples. He started squeezing it, making you whimper again. He smirked at your state.

"Keep going." Sodo said as you started slowing the pace. He looked down, watching you rub against his thigh. His black pants where soaked from your wet juices.

"2 more." He said. You let out a sigh, knowing this would come to an end soon. You slowly gripped your abdomen, clenching your jaw in pain.

"Awe, look you. Completely at my mercy. I could make you do this for another hour if I wanted to. Your so desperate for my sex." He smirked as he quietly spoke. You slowed down again, your head starting to lull from side to side.

"Keep going." Sodo said, wrapping his arms around your neck to keep you up. You nodded yes with a whimper and he slowly let go of your neck.

"1 minute." He said. Your chin quivered, waiting for your sweet release. You were so sweaty and hot, but yet a shiver crept up your spine at the thought of your release. He continued watching you as you whimpered in pain.

"Please." You whined.

"Nope. Not done yet." He shook his head, still watching you. He looked up at the clock, licking his lips. He looked back at you and then nodded. He made to speed up faster as you finally let the orgasm go. You shook completely, falling against Sodo chests as you let out moans and loud whines. He looked down at the cum on his thigh. He ran his finger into it, then quickly slipped it inside you.

"Sodo, I can't." You shook your head, burying your face into his shirt collar and neck. Sodo chuckled at your exhausted state.

"Good girl. Your such a good little whore for me." He said in a low tone into your ear.