🔞Aether x Mountain x male reader

Something you always loved was domming Mountain. He was always a switch, but usually you were the sub, but when Mountain did decide to go sub for you, it melted you to pieces. Your other boyfriend, Aether, was always a switch. He didn't care, as long as he could give you and Mountain pleasure, he really didn't care. Aether was out shopping with Cirrus and Sunshine, not expected to be home till later in the evening since they were Christmas shopping.

Mountain whimpered under you as you steadily fucked him. His green eyes watered as he panted heavily.

"Please, daddy." He whined as you delayed him the orgasm.

"Shh, precious boy, you'll cum soon enough." You whispered as you leaned down as nipped his neck with you're fangs.

"Please." He whimpered again. You slapped his thigh harshly, making him whine more underneath you.

"I said to hush. I guess I'll have to shut you up myself." You chuckled as you pushed 2 fingers into his mouth. He sucked on them sweetly, swirling his tongue over them and completely coating them in his spit.

"Good boy." You said, grabbing his dick and stroking it firmly. He whined as he rolled his eyes, clenching around your dick inside of him. His whines got more and more needy, signaling he was very close again. You pulled out and let go of his dick, making him whimper in pain.

"Please sir, please." The earth ghoul whimpered.

"What's going on in here?" You both turned to see Aether walking into the room, then shutting the door behind him.

"I- uh-" You looked from the teary eyed Mountain underneath you to Aether.

"Aeth, please, he won't let me cum!" Mountain whined.

"Is that so?" Aether chuckled as he walked up to you, slowly wrapping his hand around your neck.

"Now why won't you let the poor boy cum?" He asked, starting to nip your ear.

"Because I love hearing him beg for me." You said confidently.

"But you're causing the poor one pain. And you both were planning on having some fun without me?" He shook his head, clicking his tongue.

"We're sorry sir." You quickly apologized.

"I'm thinking I deserve to have you both on your knees for me, don't you think?" Aether said, tighting his hand around your neck.

"Y-yes sir." You said quickly.

"Good." He said, running his hand down your bare chest, giving your right nipple a tight pinch.

"Please Aeth, I want to cum!" Mountain whined again.

"You heard him, you naughty brat. Make him cum." Aether said into your ear. You slowly pushed back into Mountain, making the ghoul moan again.

"Fuck, please faster." Mountain moaned, wrapping his tail around your thigh. You put your hands on either side of his head, looking down at the whimpering and whining mess underneath you. You yelped as Aether gave you a nice spank with his hand.

"Fuck, yes, right there!" The earth ghoul moaned, rolling his eyes as he came hard.

"Good boys." Aether said, rubbing the red hand print on your ass soothingly.  Aether pulled you off Mountain, making sure you both were laying on your backs.

"Now, lets see." Aether said, looking down at both of you. Mountain panted from the overstimulation, his eyes still watering.

"Y/n, I think you owe Mountain an apology." Aether said as he pulled you close to him, rolling you over onto your hands and knees between Mountain's legs. He pushed your shoulders down, forcing you on you're elbows. You let out a gasp as Aether stretched you with his fingers as he squeezed your ass.

"Come on baby, be a good boy and suck Mounty off." Aether said as he pushed his pants down and pulled out his dick, stroking it a few times. Mountain whined again as you took him into your mouth.

"Fuck, just like that!" Mountain moaned as you bobbed your head up and down on him. You moaned against Mountain as Aether pushed himself into you.

"Good boy. Taking Mountain and I so well." He said as he rested his claws on your waist. Mountain continued to whine as you started deepthroating him, gagging on his dick.

"Such pretty sounds." Aether said as he fucked you at a heavy pace.

"I'm close." Mountain whined again, seconds later releasing into your mouth.

"Lick up every last drop, you little whore." Aether said, wrapping his hand around the back of your neck. You swallowed every drop of Mountain's cum, moaning against him  as Aether brought you closer to your orgasm. You pulled off Mountain, moaning more as Aether started ramming harder into you.

"You like being my little toy?" Aether purred, tighting around your neck.

"Fuck- yes." You blurted out as you came onto the sheets. Aether filled you up after a few more thrusts, moaning as he came.

"Good boy, such a good boy." Aether praised as you flopped down beside Mountain, breathing heavily.

"Come on, let's go get in the shower." Aether said, pulling you both off the bed.

"I'm tired." Mountain slurred.

"Shower first, then sleep." Aether said, wrapping his tail around Mountain's thigh. Mountain only whined in response, stiffling a yawn.