🔞Rain - In the car

You finally convinced Rain to go out with you. It was a lively place with dancing, and drinking, vaping, it was lit. You're mate never was interested in going out, really. He didn't like big crowds. People freaked him out. Especially when you told him to go in his ghoul form, because there would literally be no one that cared.

"Come on, you promised!" You whined as he tried dragging him onto the dance floor.

"I know, I just don't dance." He groaned as you pulled him out. Timber by Ke$ha and Pitbull started playing.

"Oh come on, this is like my favorite song!" You laughed as you swung your hips to the music as you watched him. He smiled at you, watching you're body's every move as you danced to the music. You grabbed his hand and he slowly swayed to the beat. You turned your back into his chest, softly grinding against him. He blushed under his silver mask, already feeling the wanting to lick you. He waited till the music stop to softly grab you're hand.

"Rain." You sighed with a smile.

"Come." He said quietly, pulling you outside.

"Why are we going back to the car?" You asked, a small smile playing at you're lips. He looked you up and down then licked his lips, giving you a small smile before adjusting the passenger seat to move back as far as it would go.

"Sit." He said. You eyed him as you did. It felt weird with so much space in front of you, then you realized once Rain climbed in and settled between you're legs.

"Did I turn you on?" You asked, you're index finger resting under his chin. He gave you a small smile as he rubbed the inside of you're thighs through your knee length, flowy skirt.

"Please mommy?" He asked quietly, looking up at with his beautiful blue eyes. You nodded quickly, watching him as he pushed you're skirt up. He was blocked by your lacy underwear. He pushed your skirt up to your stomach, then motioned you to lift your hips up. He growled submissivily as he grabbed the top of your underwear by his fangs.

He pulled them off, tossing them in the back seat. He opened your thighs as far as the car would allow. You raised your left leg and rested it on the driver's seat. He smiled up at you before slowly fingering you, making you wetter. He waited until you were nice and slick before leaning in and pushing his tongue flat against you. He let out a delicious moan as he licked up to your clit.

You watched as he adored you're body so perfectly as he kept eye contact with you as he licked you again. You could already see the natural lubricant on his tongue.

"Lick my face, pretty boy." You said quietly, grabbing his spaded tip. He moaned as he leaned up and slowly kissed you before licking you lips, then your jaw bone, across your lips, to the other side of your face. He sank back between your legs as you continued playing with his tail. You put the tip inside your mouth, sucking on it sweetly.

"Fuck, mommy. I'm going to cum inside my pants." He whined.

"Do you want to cum inside me, pretty boy?" You asked seductively as he moaned against your pussy.

"Yes please." He whined again.

"Finish me off first." You said quickly. He quickly started sucking your clit, making you moan and squirm in the seat. Rain slipped his tongue into your folds, and into your entrance.

"So good baby. Keep going." You said, bucking your hips against his face. He pulled you apart before spitting on you, pushing a finger inside to mix his spit and your wetness. He continued licking and sucking your clit, stilling slipping hid tongue into your folds.

"So wet mommy." He moaned. You gripped tightly onto the door handle as the orgasm knotted again and then broke. You let out long and whimpery moans as you came onto the seat and Rain. He licked you up the best he could before looking back up at you.

"Make me feel good, please mommy?" He begged, giving you his puppy eyes.

"Get in the back." You said, regaining your breath. He quickly climbed past you, settling himself on the back seat. You climbed back with him, sitting beside him. You quickly undid his belt and pulling his hard cock out. Precum dripped out of him, already making his pants wet. You reached underneath the seat, pulling out his collar. You slowly put it on loosely.

"What do you want mommy to do?" You said as you stroked his cock, making him whine.

"Suck my tail and make me cum inside you." He whined. You nodded before climbing on top of him. You slowly settled on top of him, letting yourself adjust to him. You let out whimpers as you grabbed his tail. You put the spade into your mouth, keeping eye contact as you suck on it, then softly nipping it. His cock brushed against your velvet walls as you felt the base hit you g-spot.

"So tight, yes, yes, yes!" He let out half moans, half screams.

"Fuck Rain, you say such pretty things with that mouth of yours." You said as you then put his tail to his lips as you started riding him. He sucked on himself as you slowly started bouncing on him. He pulled the jackets off, then your shirt, desperately needing to see your breasts as you bounced. He quickly undid your bra, his eyes twinkling as he watched them bounce with the rhythm. You raised your fingers to his lips as he dropped his tail. His soft lip instantly went around them. You pushed your 2 fingers together as he tired to deepthroat, but to his disappointment, he couldn't with how small they were.

"So beautiful." You said as you tickled the back of his throat, making him gag on you're fingers.

"Do you like choking and gagging on my fingers while I ride you?" You whispered into his ear. He only moaned at your words as you slowly pulled your fingers half way out of his mouth before pushing them back in. You pulled them out and smeared his spit on his face, whining as you left his mouth empty. You leaned forward, kissing his lips before pushing your tongue into his mouth. You continued playing with his tail, running your hands across the tip. He moaned and whined into your mouth as his did. You pulled back and watched him arch his back against the seat.

"Gonna... cum." He whined. You started sucking his tail again, hurrying him up. He moaned and whined, grabbing onto your bare waist as he filled you up with his warm cum. You moaned as came onto his dick. You dripped down onto the seat. You didn't bother getting up as you grabbed onto the collar on his neck. You hooked your 2 fingers in it, making it tighten slightly.

"Such a good boy for mommy. When we get home, I think I'm gonna fuck you with my strap. Should I do that?" You asked as you rocked back and forth of his dick.

"Yes, yes, mommy." He nodded quickly, whining and whimpering. You slowly pulled your fingers out of the collar so it loosened around his neck. You rolled off of him, climbing into the passenger seat. You motioned him to the driver's. He climbed up and started the car.

"Now, don't crash." You said as you grabbed onto his dick, starting to stroke. He whined at you as he put the car in reverse to back out of the parking spot.

"Such a good boy." You smiled, watching him melt at you're touch.