⚠️Sodo x Swiss

"10 minutes!" The director yelled. Sodo nervously fiddled with his hands, biting his lip. He sucked in a breath, trying to ignore the panicking feeling in his chest. He quickly turned around, disappearing into the bathroom. Sodo ran into the large handicap stall, locking the door before sinking on the floor with facing the door as he clutched his chest. He brought his knees to his chest as his breath became more rapid, his heartbeat speeding up. He squeezed his eyes shut, everything drowning out by the need to breath properly.

"Hey buddy, you okay?" He heard Swiss ask. Sodo didn't respond as he tossed the mask off, tears spilling over.

"Sodo?" Swiss asked again. Swiss could hear Sodo hyperventilating, making him try to push open the door.

"Open up buddy." Swiss said calmly. Swiss dropped onto his stomach, sliding underneath the stall door, quickly scampering beside Sodo.

"Okay, Shh, it's okay." Swiss said, wrapping his arms around his bestfriend. Sodo buried his face into Swiss' shoulder, desperately trying to calm himself down. Swiss hummed to him softly, patting his back as Sodo's breath soon fell to a normal pace.

"What happened, bud?" Swiss asked after Sodo recovered.

"I got so nervous. It's my first show, you know that, and I guess I got scared. New people, new songs, new fans, I don't know, I just got worried a-and-" Swiss hushed him, not needing to hear anymore.

"It's okay. You'll be okay. Come on, it won't be so bad once you're out there, I promise." Swiss encouraged.

"O-okay." Sodo nodded. Swiss helped Sodo up off the bathroom floor. Swiss gave him a quick hug before Sodo put his helmet back on. Sodo picked up his guitar off the rack and went and stood with Swiss, waiting for the word to go out onto stage.