Sodo - "Fuck the snow!"

Winter for Sodo is... chaotic. But God damn, everything with him is chaotic. Either he was too cold, too grumpy, too tired or too comfortable to do anything.

"It's colder then a witches tit in here." He growled, pulling another quilt onto the bed from the floor. You threw your covers off, sweating from the 7 blankets already on the bed.

"I did not sign up for this." You groaned, standing in front of the mirror before rubbing your eyes, turning back to the grumpy ghoul.

"I didn't sign up for winter, yet here we are." He huffed.

"Whatever." You said, pulling a pair of  heavy boot cut jeans out and one of Sodo's flannel, changing into the warm outfit.

"You look sexy in my shirt." Sodo said as you walked towards the door. You rolled your eyes at him.

"Damn, look at that sexy ass." He said again.

"If your horny, go call Swiss or Aether. Not in the mood." You shook your head, leaving the room. This was almost a morning routine. Most mornings he would wake up saying he was cold, and said that if he fucked you, he would warm up. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. You entered the kitchen, going over to the coffee pot.

"We're out?" You scoffed, looking underneath the counter to find no signs of coffee grounds or beans.

"Yea, sorry." Cumulus said as she took a waffle out of the waffle maker and put it on a plate.

"I'll take Sodo's truck and run to town. Need anything?" You asked.

"Some coco would be great, other then that, nope." She shook her head with a smile. You nodded, going back to Sodo's room.

"I'm taking your truck." You said, grabbing the keys off his nightstand.

"Whoa, hold up little lady." He sprang out of bed, shrieking before grabbing a blanket and wrapping himself in it.

"What?" You chuckled.

"You know you're not allowed to take my truck anywhere without me." He scoffed.

"Okay, get you're skinny ass dressed and meet me out there." You said, leaving the room and shutting the door. You slipped your boots on at the door and your coat and hat. You went out and started the truck, letting it warm up. Sodo came out of the house 8 minutes later, his heaviest coat on, winter boots, a hat, heavy gloves, while wrapped in a blanket, trying not to drag it in the snow.

"You're an idiot." You shook your head as you pushed the clutch in, putting the truck in reverse.

"Be careful of the roads, I don't want to scratching my baby." He said, turning the heat on max with his seat warmer.

"You love this Chevy more then me, the hell." You scoffed, driving the truck out of the driveway.

"I mean, technically it was my first baby." He shrugged.

"You're weird." You sighed.

{~}

Sodo was anything but easy to handle in the store. He either walked around with his arms crossed, looking like a 13 year old girl on her period that wasn't allowed a cupcake, or hanging off you, trying to buy everything.

"Sodo, I swear to fucking hell if I have to tell you no one more fucking time, we aren't having sex for a month!" You hissed at him, feeling like a mother scolding her oversized toddler.

"Then say yes!" He gave you a cheeky smile, only to put the oreos back once he saw your glare.

"Thank Satan we're done." You sighed,  walking towards the nearest cash register. Sodo only scoffed, standing impatiently for you to check out.

"Will you carry the bags?" You asked after paying.

"No."

"Fine." You sighed, picking the bags up and walking in front of Sodo out to the truck.

{~}

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, opening the door, stepping out of the truck. He yelped as his feet slipped out from under him and he landed on the ice with a thud.

"Fuck!" He groaned. You buried your face in your hands, you're eyes watering from laughter.

"Not fucking funny!" He said as he stood up, slamming the door shut. You carefully stepped out, locking the truck and following Sodo inside. He went over to the large wood stove at the corner of the kitchen and sat in front of it.

"Here." You said, setting the groceries on the island.

"Thanks!" Cumulus said, taking them. You went over and sat beside Sodo, throwing your arms around his neck, laying your head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of you head, returning to his ghoul form.

"You make winter bareable." He sighed, wrapping his arm around your waist.

"And you make it unbareable." You chuckled.