🔞Day 4: Bondage

Aether x Female Reader

⚠️Rape, reader death

{~}

"Sh, it's okay." The creature said into your ear. You stared at it with wide eyes as it tied your wrists to the post behind you with leather straps, forcing your hands above your head.

"W-What are you going to do to me?" You said quickly. The demon figure ran his black claws over your naked stomach.

"Just have a little fun, don't worry weak one." The demon chuckled deeply. His purple eyes stared back into yours, watching as more fear clouded over your eyes.

"You reek of fear." He scoffed. You didn't respond.

"What's you're name?" He said as he disappeared behind you.

"Y/n." You said quietly. You didn't expect him to respond.

"What are you?" You asked as he appeared around you again.

"An angel." He said quietly, frighteningly close to you.

"What's you're name?" You asked quietly.

"Aether." He growled. You flinched, making him chuckle again.

"You tremble under my touch. All I wish to do is make you feel good." He said as he leaned in and moved your hair out of the way, running his long, wet and forked tongue over your collarbone. You whimpered, your eyes watering at the feeling off the demon tasting you.

"You won't kill me, r-right?" You asked. He only hummed a yes into your ear as his claws rested on your waist. Your chest rose and fell with deep and trembling breathes. He continued licking your neck until he nipped it with his fangs, causing you to let out a cry.

"Shh." He whispered, raising a claw to place on your cheek, although you tried leaning away from it.

"You act as if I will skin you alive!" The demon laughed. Your chin quivered as you looked at him. He gripped your jaw painfully, which forced you to look in his eyes.

"Aether?" You asked, making sure you said his name correctly.

"Hm?" He hummed as his face was very close to yours. You yelped as you felt the spaded tip of his tail sneaking between your thighs. You closed your legs, looking at him.

"I don't want to do this." You said quickly.

"You will. My touch will become in toxicating, then you won't be able to get enough." He chuckled before pressing his lips to yours, burying his claws in your hair. He hummed against your mouth as he pushed his tongue into you. The faint taste of blood flowed into your mouth, making you turn your head away from him, choking back a gag.

"What's the matter?" He laughed.

"You taste of blood." You said, trying to lean away from him.

"Of course. I feasted before I brought you here." He chuckled.

"On... what?" Your eyes watered.

"That's for me to worry about and for you to forget." He said, starting to squeeze your jaw harshly again. You gasped as you felt his tail make it ways between your thighs.

"Wait, please no!" You cried out, straining against the leather.

"What now?" You could hear the now annoyed tone in his voice.

"I don't want to do this!" You said, letting a tear run down your face. He kept deep eye contact as he pushed his tail against your core.

"You smell of a virgin. You haven't even touched yourself. Your innocent. Your blood is fresh with purity." He said, his purple eyes slitting. You yelped, letting your knees give out as he pushed the spaded tip into you.

"No, no, no, no!" You cried out, only earning a growl from the demon. The leather burned painfully against your wrists as you struggled to find you footing against.

"You're so petty." He rolled his eyes, forcing you to stand up.

"I should just suck you dry now." He sighed, moving his tail inside you
You felt a few more tears roll down your cheeks. He retracted 2 claws on his right hand, lowering his hand to where his tail was inside you.

"I should have probably stretched you before playing with my tail." He chuckled as he pulled it out, release folding over you.

"Oh god." You cried out as his push 2 fingers inside of you.

"You really aren't making this fun for either of us." He rolled his eyes again. You sniffled, starting to bend your legs so the straps around your wrists held you up again. The demon growled with an annoyed sigh, harshly grabbing your chin and tilted your head to rhe side. He sank his fangs deep into the blood vessels in your neck.

Agonized screams came from your mouth as the blood dripped down your body. He licked as much as he could without dripping, but he was unsuccessful. He started sucking the blood from you, wrapped him arms around your waist to hold you up. Dizziness from the lose of blood made you fall into him. He continued licking the blood from your neck as your death started approaching.

"Another one, sad to have you go so soon." He sighed, leaning back to see your pale face. The life was leaving your body quickly, making you breath  even harder.

"Now you know why I tasted of blood." He chuckled as your eyes closed, feeling the last ounce of life leave you.

{~}

It's 1:38 in the morning, I have a Christmas event to go to at noon, I've had too many cups of coffee so if there are some questionable typos.... sorry, I can't see🧍‍♀️