Y/n becoming a ghoulette

"Are you sure you are ready?" Papa asked. You nodded, taking a nervous swallow.

"I'm ready." You say. Papa handed you the book, and you turned to the page. You read over the words and repeated them. Papa quickly took the book from you afterwards. You had a uneasy feeling overcome you. You let out a cry of pain as you planted your feet firmly on the ground. You screamed as fangs formed in your mouth. Your eyes turned a different color for a few seconds as a long black tail with a spade tip grew. Your nails grew a little pointer as you cried. As fast as it came, the pain subsided. You collapsed to the floor, gasping for breath. You looked up and saw all the ghouls and Papa watching you silently. You slowly staggered to your feet, licking away the blood from your mouth.

"You are one of us now." Papa said as he handed you a necklace. You slowly put it on, trying not to show your exhaustion. Papa then left your room, and most of the Ghouls followed. Sodo and Cumulus stayed behind. You slowly went into your bathroom and looked in the mirror. You opened your mouth to see the fangs.

"How do you eat with these?" You ask as Cumulus took your left side and Sodo on your right.

"It's pretty easy. You'll get used to it." Sodo said as he sat on the counter to face you.

"How do I even know how to move my tail?" You asked.

"I-" Cumulus started, then looked helplessly to Sodo, who just shrugged.

"You just do. It's hard to explain it." Sodo sighed. You concentrated on moving the tail side to side, and then smiled as you did it.

"This is amusing." Sodo laughed.

"Stop. You went through the same thing as me." You rolled your eyes. Sodo smiled.

"You tired?" Cumulus asked, resting a hand on your back.

"Extremely. I don't know if I've ever been so tired." You chuckled.

"Oh, you've been more tired then this." Sodo winked. You glared at him as Cumulus laughed.

"You better get some sleep." Cumulus said as you followed her out of the bathroom. She left the room, leaving you and Sodo inside. Sodo wrapped his arms around you from the back.

"You look so pretty as a ghoulette." Sodo smiled.

"And I looked ugly as a human?" You asked with your brows raised.

"No, no, that's not what I meant." Sodo rolled his eyes. You smiled, turning around to rest your head on his shoulder.

"Lets get you to bed." Sodo chuckled as he lifted you up, putting you in bed. He cuddled against you as you closed your eyes. You felt Sodo's tail wrap around your thigh and you smiled. You purred softly, slightly scaring yourself.

"It's okay. It's something ghouls and ghoulette's do." Sodo said.

"I know, just surprised me." You said quietly.