🔞Swiss - Shower Sex

You tiredly undressed then turned the shower on. The cold water hit your skin, then quickly turned warm. You quickly washed your hair, then stood there, letting the warm water run down your back. You heard the door open, and saw Swiss come in through the blurred glass.

"Showering? Without me?" He said as he opened the door and peeked in.

"Swiss!" You groaned as you tried covering up your naked body.

"So you let me fuck you butt ass naked, but you get embarrassed when I see you naked in the shower?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Ugh. Go away." You mumbled as you put some soap onto the washcloth. Swiss shut the door as you started washing yourself. You rinsed yourself off and then turned your back to the door. You suddenly felt bare arms wrap around you. Swiss pulled you against his chest, moving your hair out of his way then started kissing your shoulder.

"You're body is so beautiful." He smiled as he kissed your neck, leaving faint hickeys.

"Swiss, not in the mood." You sighed.

"Why not?" He frowned as you turned against him.

"I'm tired." You sighed.

"Just a quickie, please? It makes you sleep better anyhow!" He grinned.

"Oh, alright." You smiled. He smirked as he then attached his lips to your collar bone, starting to play with your breasts.

"You said a quickie. Don't leave me hanging here." You groaned. He grinned at you, then pushed you into the corner against the cold tile wall. He pushed his fingers into you as he lifted your one leg and letting it rest on his arm.

"Fuck, please." You whimpered. Swiss chuckle as he pulled his fingers out then quickly replaced them with his hardened dick. He waited until you nodded to start moving. He thrusted in and out of you slowly, then started gaining speed.

"Oh Swiss." You moaned with pleasure as your arms went around his neck to hold you upright. He kept his speed, the tip of him hitting your g-spot everytime.

"Yes, right there." You moaned as you leaned your head against the wall. He grinned as he watched you buckle beneath him. He picked you up and held you against the wall as he continued ramming into you.

"Oh yes. Shit." You moaned as he thrusted just right, making the knot in your stomach broke. You moaned, closing your eyes.

"Good girl." He praised, kissing your lips sweetly. He released inside of you, letting put a small moan as he did.

"We should do this more often. Less mess." You said as he gently let you down after he pulled out.

"Oh, agreed." He nodded with a small smile. He kissed the top of your forehead.