🔞Day 19: Hair Pulling

Sodo x Sunshine

{~}

"Sodo, p-please!" The innocent ghoulette whimpered underneath the powerful fire ghoul.

"Shh, your okay." Sodo cooed with a reassuring smile.

"It hurts." The teary eyed ghoulette looked up at him.

"Relax, it'll feel better soon." Sodo said. He ran his claw through her hair, watching her relax and close her eyes as he bottomed out into her.

"Feel better?" He asked after a few more seconds.

"Mhm." She whispered quietly, her pink eyes fluttering back open. Sodo smiled again as he continued running his claw through her matching pink hair. He gave a soft tug on it, making her close her eyes as a soft moan escape her lips.

"So pretty." He hummed as he tugged again, more small nothings leaving her life.

"S-Sodo." She whined again as he thrusted into her gently.

"Yes, my love?" He hummed sweetly as his right hand creased her thigh, his left hand still buried in her hair.

"Keep p-pulling my h-hair." She whispered as her face heated up.

"You like that?" Sodo cocked his head as he tugged her hair again. She nodded quietly as a whine left her lips.

"Your so fucking perfect." He growled as he sped up, watching her melt beneath him.

"I'm close!" She blurted out as more moans flew from her mouth.

"Me too." Sodo grunted with a nod. He  pulled more on her hair as the orgasm hit him. She whined at the harshness of his hand and her own orgasm.

"Fuck." He mumbled, panting as he came down from his high.

"Felt so good." Sunshine sighed.

"It did, didn't it?" He said before pushing his lips against hers, his hands grabbing her thighs softly as he kissed her.