🔞Terzo - "Merry Christmas."

Christmas at the church was always interesting. Everyone helped decorate the whole church, give out gifts, help prepare meals, and would always be in a happy mood. Papa Terzo includes. The church celebrated Christmas as the pagan holiday it was made out to be. It was Christmas Eve, and the church had a tradition on giving a small gift on Christmas Eve, then go all out Christmas morning.

"Here's your gift!" Cumulus smiled, handing you a small wrapped gift. You smiled as you opened it, a small golden ring inside of it with your name on it.

"Oh my gosh, it's beautiful, thank you!" You gasped, putting it on.

"I'm glad you like it." She smiled. You nodded, looking down at the ring on your finger.

"Well, I'm going to bed. I want tomorrow to hurry up!" You then said, standing up.

"Good night." A chorus of voices said as you left the room. You slowly wandering down the halls, going towards the staircase to the upper levels where the Sister's slept.

"Excuse me." You heard someone clear their throat behind you.

"Oh, yes Papa?" You ask, turning to look at Emeritus the III.

"I have you're gift, cara." He smiled softly, leaning against his doorway to his bedroom.

"Oh." You said, walking towards him. He motioned you into his room, shutting the door behind you and locking it.

"Here." He said, handing you a bag that sat on the bed. It was scarlet red with gold detailing. You opened it, reaching in to feel something lacy. You chuckled nervously, peeking into the bag to see a dark red lingerie set.

"Well." He said, looking at with his eyebrows raised.

"I- uh... Thank you papa." You stutter out.

"You haven't even taken it out of the bag, cara." He tilted his head.

"Y-yes, but I saw it. Thank you again." You said, avoiding eye contact with him as you're face blushed deep red.

"Will it fit? I don't necessarily know you're size." He said.

"I-I'm sure it will fit." You said, stepping towards the door, only for him to block you're way.

"Try it on then." He nodded.

"I- here? Right now?" You gasped, widen your eyes.

"Yes, naturally." He scoffed with a chuckle.

"Papa, I don't want to offend you in any way, but I don't really... wear stuff like this. I- I'm tired, may I go to my room?" You asked, gulping harshly.

"After you try it on." Terzo said more sternly this time.

"Please." You asked again. Terzo put his index finger to you're lips, hushing you. He then grabbed you by your shoulder, turning you around and guiding you to his large mirror. He reached into the bag, pulling out a red lacy see through top and held it against your chest.

"Try it on first." He leaned down, speaking quietly into your ear. You swallowed harshly again, reaching behind to unzip you're dress, only for Terzo to softly brush your hand away with his fingers before unzipping your dress. He removed your habits, undoing your hair to let it fall around your shoulders. He then pushed your dress off, letting it fall to the floor.

"I-I can do it myself." You quickly say, grabbing the lingerie and quickly going into his bathroom. You shook quietly as you took the underwear you were wearing, replacing it with the red, skimpy lingerie. You took a deep breath, quietly stepping out of his bathroom. Terzo turned around from where he stood in front of his large bed.

"Mi amor, bellissima!" He gasped, a small smirk playing at his lips. You looked down with embarrassment, unable to look him in the eyes.

"Come." He pointed to the mirror as he also approached it. You squeezed you eyes shut, sucking in a tight breath before walking over to it. He grabbed your hips, making you stand in front of the mirror.

"Si, si, you look beautiful in it!" He nodded, his body deathly close to yours. You continued to look down, folding your hands in front of you. You jumped as you felt Terzo's hands creasing you're waist, wrapping around your stomach, pulling you softly against his chest. He mumbled something in Italian before starting to nip your shoulder with his fangs.

"Please Papa-" You gasped.

"Tonight you will call me Terzo." He corrected. He tilted your head away from him, giving him full access. He continued biting your neck, leaving dark purple marks everywhere on your shoulder and neck.

"You look so ravishing." He spoke as his left hand sank lower towards the red underwear on you.

"Please P- Terzo." You gasped, feeling him start to finger your clit.

"Please what, my darling?" He asked, softly nipping your earlobe. You let your head rest on his shoulder as he continued to finger your clit, making you hum with pleasure.

"It feels so good." You moaned quietly, earning a smirk as he attached his lips back to your neck. His finger slipped down between your slick folds, fingering your hole.

"Why don't you take these off, I would hate to ruin them already." He spoke, removing his head to pull at the hem of the lacy underwear. You pulled them down, letting them slip off your legs as you kept yourself pressed against his chest. He guided you over to his bed, pushing you down softly onto your back.

"Merry Christmas, mi amor." He said as he sank between your legs, you're eyes widening as his tongue flicked against your clit.

"Oh Satan!" You gasped, your hands clutching the red quilt. He pushed himself against your more, his nose brushing against your clit as he made heavenly pleasure to you. His tongue pushed into you, his saliva mixing with your wet lube. You started clenching your thighs together, only for him to harshly part them again. He shook his head, looking up at you with his piercing black and white eyes. You whined, arching you're back against the bed.

"What are you doing to me?" You moaned, your stomach tightening before bursting. You squirmed on the bed violently, the overwhelming feeling of pleasure taking over you. Terzo continued to eat at you until he was satisfied, standing up to look at you.

"My innocent little angel." He smirked, leaning down to rest his hand on your cheek. "You have so much to learn. And I have the darkness to teach you." He spoke with a small smile playing at his lips. You panted quietly, watching as his devilish piercing glaze look over every inch of you.

"Yes, very much to learn." He said as he rubbed the inside of your thighs, his index and middle finger starting to slip inside you.