🔞 Mountain - Request

He moaned again for the hundred time, his lips still attached to your clit.

"Fuck, Mounty." You whined as he continued to eat you out. You looked up at the clock to see half an hour has passed. Drool ran down his chin, mixed with the cum from your 4 orgasms.

"Taste... so fucking... good." He mumbled, continuing to eat at you.

"Fuck, you feel so good." You whined closing your eyes as you panted. His tail wrapped around your leg that hang over his shoulder as he licked you dry. He kissed up your stomach, spreading the cum on his chin up your body.

"Please, I want you inside of me." You whimpered. He continued kissing up your body, kissing your neck and leaving hickeys. He reached down and undid his belt, letting his pants fall around his ankles. He positioned himself and then slid his cock inside you. You moaned as the feeling, letting yourself adjust then. He slowly thrusted into you, making small noises and whimpers of pleasure escape your mouth.

"Your so tight, holy shit." He moaned.

"Fuck, Mountain." You yelped as he picked up the pace, thrusting inside of you faster. He kept the pace, letting out whimpers and whines as he felt his high building.

"Come on Mountain, I'm not quite there yet. Not yet." You whined as you breathed very heavily.

"I'm trying." He whimpered. He leaned down and started kissing your neck. You ran your hands up his back, into his hair. He thrusted all the way inside you, making you moan as your high overcame you. He let out moans and whines as he filled you up, gasping as he did.

"Round 2?" He mumbled into your ear.

"Fuck it. Why not." You panted. He flipped you over and pushed you down against the bed.