🔞Sodo x Rain x Reader

The moon rose, making you look at the 2 Ghouls sitting on the floor, leaning against your bed as they watched a movie. You looked down at your phone, but your nervousness over took you and you set it down. The moon would soon be at its highest peak, which is when the Ghouls would react the most. You got up to close the curtains, trying to keep as much moonlight out as possible. The Ghouls watched you, flicking their tail's that rested beside them after few seconds. You slowly went back to your bed, watching the Ghouls. Sodo and Rain both looked at each other, then stood up.

"Something wrong?" You asked as you watched Rain come around the other side of your bed, Sodo staring at you from where he stood on the right side of your bed. Rain crawled in bed, instantly snuggling to your side. Sodo then quickly did the same thing. You shifted uncomfortably under them. You didn't expect this to turn into a cuddle session. Sodo was burning up, making you sweat a lot. You moved out from under him, which made him growl at you as he wrapped his tail around your thigh. You looked over at the clock. The moon would be at its highest point right now. Sodo's hand wrapped around your waist, trying to pull you closer to him. You slipped out of his grip, moving away from him. Suddenly, his hand grabbed your upper thigh tightly, moving your ass right against his harding erection.

"I need you." He whined quietly into your ear. Rain opened his eyes, hearing his whines.

"I need them more." Rain said as his tail went around your other thigh.

"Now just hold on!" You said, getting up from the bed. They both looked at with their black eyes. You looked at the window, which was covered with the curtain.

"Y-you both can have me." You said quietly, looking back and forth to each of them. Sodo flicked his tail with excitement as he kneeled on the bed, looking up at you. You nervously stood there, and they stared at you, as if waiting for you to do something.

"Come here." Sodo growled at you, making you jump at the sternness of his voice. You obeyed quickly, kneeling between Rain and Sodo. Sodo quickly pushed you against Rain into his lap. You watched him nervousness as he hooked his fingers under the elastic of your shorts and underwear and pulled them off in one go. You tried closing your thighs, only for Rain to growl at you. You turned your head upwards to look at Rain, who had a loon of wildness in his eyes. Sodo leaned forward, catching your attention as he brought his lips to yours, giving you small kisses to tease you.

"Please." You whispered.

"Shut up, dog." Sodo growled against your neck. Your eyes shot open at the name as you set your jaw firmly.

"I think you pissed them off." Rain said as he gripped your thighs roughly from behind.

"Now did I?" Sodo said as he raised his head to meet your gaze.

"I guess we'll have to fuck it out of them." Sodo smirked up at Rain. Sodo suddenly pulled you off of Rain's lap so you were laying flat on the bed. You looked down and watched Sodo unzip his pants, all while swishing his tail aggressively as he stared at you with a smirk. You looked up as Rain hovered over you. He quickly pushed his lips against yours, his nose brushing against your cheek at the weird position. You yelped against his lips as Sodo pushed inside of you harshly, not waiting for you to adjust. You gripped the sheets as you turned away from Rain, only for him to roughly grab your chin to pull your face back towards him. Sodo's hand's grabbed your wrist, pinning you to the bed as Rain continued to make out with you. You felt the heavy orgasm building up and hoped Sodo wouldn't delay you.

"S-sodo." You said, turning your face away from Rain again.

"What?" He said as he breathed heavily, continuing to pound into you.

"I-its..." You couldn't finish the words as the orgasm came over you, your vision failing you as you closed your eyes, gasping. Moans and words of pleasure came from your mouth as you gripped the sheets. Your vision went out as your eyes rolled to the back of your head.

"Look at them. So helpless." You heard Rain say. You felt someone fingering you already, guessing Rain by the cold touch. You opened your eyes again, looking up at Rain. He started sinking between your legs, his hips positioned up towards Sodo, who was stroking himself. Rain started eating you out, making some whimpers leave your lips. His tongue flicked so perfectly over your folds. He sucked at your clit as Sodo started pounding into him. He moaned against your core as you gasped. You could already feel the orgasm building again. Rain slowly rubbed your thighs with his thumbs, still whimpering as Sodo kept fucking him. Instantly your legs shook around Rain's head as you let out a loud moan, Rain following close behind. Sodo flopped down on the bed beside you, Rain taking the other side as you gasped, weak to open your eyes.

"Good girl/boy." Sodo whispered.

"And good boy." Sodo said to Rain, making the water ghoul blush deeply.