Y/n - On Stage

"Y/n, your up. Mountain isn't feeling well, so your on drums." The director said. I nodded, then pulled on my helmet and put the cloth over my nose and mouth. I was their back up. If anyone tapped out, or needed I break, I took over. I was kind of like Swiss. I can play guitar, drums and keyboard. I can play many other instruments too. I took a deep breath then skipped out onto stage. The crowd went wild as my name was screamed.

"LET'S GO STAR!" They screamed. I smiled under my mask, waving and blowing them kisses. I knelt down on stage and gave a couple people high-five.

"Oh, little ghoul, get to your place!" Copia said into the mic. I stood up and gave him the middle finger, then quickly ran up to the drums as everyone laughed.

"These crazy ghouls." Copia said, shaking his head as Sodo did another sexual hand movement. I rolled my eyes as I settled on the seat. I looked at the list of songs lined up then waited. Call me little sunshine played and I played perfectly. Swiss let out a last extra strum to be cool and I watched as his foot missed the platform he stood on and he fell off. I quickly did the drum roll on the drums to sound effect him falling, and the crowd went wild. Everyone turned to look at Swiss who was trying to get up. Aethers shoulders started shaking, as I assumed he was laughing. I sat there wheezing from laughter.

"Ghouls! What are you doing? This a concert, not a fucking playground!" Copia said, making me laugh more. Swiss climbed back up onto his platform, giving me the middle finger. I gave him a heart back with my hands and he shook his head. I chuckled as Sodo started strumming his guitar, playing the Square Hammer intro.