🔞Sodo - Lesson

You pushed yourself against his body, forcing him to move his guitar away. His right hand snaked down to your crotch and he held his hand tightly against your clit. You let out a moan just so he could hear it, then moved away, continuing to sing the part. Something you had never did was tease Sodo during a Ritual, but he was always horny during them anyhow, why not. You didn't expect anything afterwards, but oh no.

You were pushed into Sodo's room, falling to the floor on your hands and knees.

"Get up." Sodo hissed, grabbing your wrist and forcing you to stand up. He grabbed your neck, starting to squeeze. You could feel the anger coursing through him.

"What did I do?" You gasped as you held onto his arm. He turned you and pushed you against the wall, causing you to whimper at the painful impact.

"What do you think you were doing, teasing me out there on stage?" He hissed again, making his voice clear through the anger.

"I was just playing around. I didn't think you would care." You gasped.

"Oh, you little whore. You're going to get what is coming to you tonight." His said again.

"Sodo, no, please." You said, but he only tightened his grip. In a way you hoped he wouldn't stop, but you were also scared. He never had done this to you. Sure, you've had sex before, but it wasn't nothing like this. Your eyes started rolling to the back of your head as you felt your air supply being cut. Suddenly you were dropped to the floor, gasping. Sodo grabbed you by your collar and dragged you to the bed, even though you tried standing up. You pulled yourself into a standing position then Sodo pushed you hard onto the bed in front of him. He parted your legs to be on either side of him. He quickly took your helmet off and tossed it aside, then quickly started unbuttoning your shirt. He got to mad at it and then just ripped it off. Same with the rest of your clothes until you were naked at his mercy.

"And guess what, you are not cumming tonight." Sodo continued, still hissing. Sodo has degrading you before, and made you wait multiple times to cum.

"I'm sorry." You spoke quietly. He didn't speak as he undid his tie, then shoved it in your mouth and tied it tight around your head. His belt was next, and it went around your hands, then was secured tightly. You could see the red marks already forming. He tipped his helmet up and leaned down, suddenly biting your neck. You let out a yelp through the gag. He quickly slapped your thigh as punishment.

"Any noise coming from your mouth unless I tell you to, will get punishment." He hissed in your ear. He then bit your neck under your chin, causing you to flinch, trying to get away. He slapped your thigh again, this time leaving a sting. He leaned away from your neck and opened his mouth, sticking his tongue out above your face. His spit rolled off his tongue onto your face. He pulled the gag down just so he could then spit into your mouth multiple times. You swallowed quickly after everytime.

"Good girl. See, it's not too hard to listen." Sodo smirked devilishly.

"Sorry." You said quietly.

"Sorry who?" Sodo asked, gripping your neck.

"Sorry sir." You said quickly.

"That's not the name you will be calling me tonight." Sodo spoke seductively.

"Sorry daddy." You said, earning a nod from Sodo.

"Good girl." Sodo spoke. He unexpectedly ran his hand up your soaking pussy, then licked his fingers. He drooled on his fingers, then put them into your mouth. You sucked his spit off his fingers, Sodo watching with hunger.

"Good job. You take my fingers so beautifully. But you will still be punished for everything you did." Sodo added. He put the gag back on you. He then moved you and settled himself so he was sitting on his legs.