🔞Y/n's first full moon

I kinda think ghouls and ghoulette's have something with a full moon. They will get more sensitive and even sharper fangs, loss of mind, even will act inhumane, so the will be Y/n's first time.

You woke up, feeling slightly different today. Tonight would be the full moon. Your first full moon. The spot where Sodo would sleep was empty. You crawled out of bed and dressed, then slipped out of your room. This would actually be your very first witnessing to a full moon too. Whenever there was a full moon, the Sisters of Sin made you leave the church for 48 hours. They described it at night as howling coming from rooms, screaming, some of the Ghouls even prowled the halls, looking for someone to sink their fangs into if the moon has a very large affect on them. You shivered at the thoughts that raced through your head. You saw Swiss up ahead, but your eyes widen. His eyes already were fully black and lost as he looked at you. His tail swayed angerly like a cat that got thrown in water. He let out a growl as his fangs showed from under his upper lip. You gulped as you quickly hugged against the wall as you past him. You started to shake, then quickly pulled yourself into one of the hallway bathrooms.

"I can't do this." You gasped. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You still looked pretty normal. Your eyes were only a dark dark brown, not fully black yet. And they weren't large and you could see your whites perfectly fine. You took a deep breath, then noticed 2 bumps on your forehead.

"My horns!" You gasped. The first set of horns grew on a ghouls or ghoulette's first full moon. Then would shed on the Harvest moon, which was once a year. You slowly regained yourself and stepped out of the bathroom. You hurried quickly to the kitchen, where the other three ghoulette's were with Sodo and Rain. Sunshine and Rain's eyes were fully blackened, and they stared around with a blank face. You tried not to show your fear. Sodo's eyes were only like yours.

"Will I be able to control myself tonight?" You asked quietly.

"I'm sure. Usually if your eyes aren't black by this time, you'll be fine." Cumulus said, quietly grabbing your hands.

"Now I know why the sisters would send me away." You nodded quietly.

"You'll be okay." Sodo said. Sunshine soundly let out a growl from where she sat, glaring at Cirrus.

"What's wrong with her?" You ask.

"She and Swiss get hit the worst with it. She gets very violent. We will probably have to put her in a dungeon tonight to keep her and everyone else safe." Cirrus said. You gasped at the word dungeons.

"Sometimes it just has to be done." Cumulus said sadly. You quickly excused yourself and went back to your room, sinking down in front of the door. You heard a knock and the door was pushed against. You started to stand up but the door was shoved open. You fell against the floor, looking up at Sunshine. She had her fangs bared as she sank down onto you. You quick caught her neck as she let out a growl, trying to bite you. You let out a shriek, your other hand quickly going to hold her left as she tried scratching you. Her right hand grazed your side, making you scream louder. The small of blood hit your nose, making your eyes roll to the back of your head.

"Quickly, pull her off! You three, get away, there is blood." You heard one of the sisters say. You released Sunshine as you tried to stay calm as you opened your eyes again.

"Easy, Y/n, we need to wrapped up the wound." A sister said. Your shirt was removed and a bandage was across your side. Your vision was going foggy, but they quickly picked you up, making to stand. Everything was starting to come back as you stood steadily. You were handed another shirt and the sisters help you put it on.

"You need to sleep in another room tonight." One said as she saw the blood on the floor. They were scrubbing it desperately.

"Okay." You nodded, willing to get away from the sharp, delicious smell. They moved you to a empty room beside Aether.