You snap their suspenders

Swiss: You came up behind him and grabbed them quickly, yanking them back. He turned his head to snarl at you as you let them fly.
Lemme tell you when this man SCREAMED.
Wouldn't look at you for the rest of the day.

Sodo/Dewdrop: Same thing with Swiss. You came up behind him, except it was on stage.
Grabbed them and pulled them back, letting them snap.
The whole crowd heard him yelp.
You would catch him trying to do it back to you.
He eventually tripped you on stage as repayment.
He chased you around after the concert until he finally caught you and snapped yours.

Aether: It was right after stage and they were all hanging out. Sodo had dared you to do it. You went up behind him and quickly snapped them. He spun around so fast and grabbed your wrist.
He hates being humiliated in front of his friends.
He made you stand there forever as he had a firm grip on your wrist.
He eventually got over it.

Rain: When you snapped them after stage, he spun around with tears in his eyes from the pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" You gasped, trying not to smile.

"That was mean!" He gasped.
You had to apologize a couple hundred times till he forgave you.

Mountain: He saw you coming, but didn't think much about it. He gasped when he felt you pull them back.

"Now let's talk about this." He said calmly.
He let out the funniest yelp ever. He chased you down and then hung you upside down for like 5 minutes until you apologized.

Cumulus: Was not impressed at all when you did it as you all walked out onto stage. She didn't look at you for the rest of the ritual.
Ignored you whenever you apologized.
Buy her some BBQ lays Chips and some monster and she'll forgive you.

Cirrus: She caught you sneaking up on her, so she thought you would stop, but half an hour later...
It was so funny I can't.
She chased you around till she was able to lay a couple hard slaps to your butt, and not in a kinky way

Sunshine: One question.

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO THAT TO HER????

It was hella funny tho.