🔞Day 23: Begging

Sodo x Male Reader

{~}

"Please, please, I'll be so good." You whispered into your boyfriend's ear. He smirked at you, his eyes flicking from your lips to your eyes.

"Keep going. I love hearing you beg for me." He smirked, cocking his head to the right.

He had you on the bathroom counter while he stood between your legs. Both of you were shirtless, but still sadly, your pants were still very much so intact with your body's.

"Fuck. Please. I'll be a good boy. I want you to use me as your sex toy. You can do whatever you want to me. Please." You whined quietly, your jeans becoming very tight around your erection.

"Mmm, you want me to suck you off baby?" Sodo said as he started kissing down your jaw to your neck.

"Fuck, please." You whined as he licked and kissed at your neck.

"Come on, keep begging. You know you won't get my mouth or dick until you've earned it, sweetheart." He chuckled deeply, squeezing your thighs close to where you needed him.

"Please daddy." You whined dramatically into his ear. He mumbled a 'fuck' against your skin before sinking to his knees.

"Goodboy." He smirked as he unzipped your jeans, pulling your hard dick out and into his hands.