Thanksgiving with the ghouls

I will be using our Thanksgiving tradition, which is after the Thanksgiving meal, we watch a movie then put the Christmas tree up and the decorations!

Swiss: He enjoys celebrating it with you, even though he is necessarily from hell, he knows it's a day you love to celebrate.
He'll help put up the Christmas decorations afterwards and loves putting the tree up with you.
He finds it as a yearly tradition with you.

Sodo/Dewdrop: Eh.
He enjoys the food, doesn't see the point behind it.
He'll help put the tree up because it's fun for him, but that's all the fun he mainly gets out of it.
He loves cuddling with you when you both watch movies, but he'll definitely get it known he wants to do something else, if you know what I mean 🤭

Aether: He loves it.
He loves helping you cook the meal and having friends over.
His favorite is definitely the movie after, then putting the tree up.
He just loves spending time with you honestly.

Rain: AHHHHHHH.
Okay, he is a perfectionist, so everything has to be perfect down to the last napkin and last Christmas light.
He will have a PARTY. Literally.
He will also he the first one passed out on the bathroom floor, or the first one going at it in the bedroom with you or Sodo, maybe both.

Mountain: YES.
He likes having Thanksgiving with just you and the Ghouls and the ghoulettes.
His favorite is putting the star on the tree, or putting you on his shoulders so you can do it.

Cumulus: She loves cooking the meal, it's her favorite.
She will sit with a cup of hot chocolate in hand while she watches you and everyone else decorate the tree.

Cirrus: Similar to Rain.
Throws a whole ass party for it.
She'll then blare Christmas music on the TV when putting the Christmas decorations up.

Sunshine: She absolutely loves it.
She loves hanging out with her friends, she loves the food of course, she loves everything.
Putting up the Christmas tree is definitely her favorite, and she'll be humming Christmas songs the whole time.