Sodo - Broken

You laid in Sodo's bed, staring at the wall. He was still hanging out with the other ghouls, but you decided to go to bed. You had been feeling for deflated and tired. Just emotionally and physically. You were getting tired of feeling like Sodo's special toy and never getting the attention you truly craved. You heard the door open and turned to see Sodo walking in. You turned back over to face the wall, closing your eyes. Sodo climbed in beside you, then started running his fingers up your arm.

"No." You said.

"What! Why?" He whined.

"I don't feel like it." You sighed. Sodo gaped at you in surprise. He quietly climbed on top of you, his knees and hands on either side of you. He rolled you over and looked at you.

"What's wrong?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Your eyes started to tear up.

"Wait, please don't cry. I don't know what to do if you cry." Sodo said with a panic in his voice.

"Exactly. You don't." You said as you raised you hand to wipe your tears.

"I feel like all I am is your sex toy. You don't show me any love or affection at all! And it hurts!" You said as you sat up and pushed him off you.

"Y/n-" he trailed off, not having an answer. He stared at you for a couple seconds, trying to think of what to say.

"I know I treat you like that." He sighed. You looked up, your face flushing in anger.

"I dont know how else to treat you, Y/n. To everyone I'm just the horny lead guitarist, so I do very well at living up to my role. And your my first relationship! I don't even know what I'm doing half the time." Sodo confessed. The anger boiled away as you watched him with a broken heart.

"I'm sorry." You said.

"No, I'm the one who is sorry." Sodo shook his head. You looked down, ashamed of accusing him. Sodo then slowly slipped his arms around you, pulling you into him. You slowly melted into his touch, smiling to yourself.

"I promise, I'll treat you better." Sodo whispered into your ear. You nodded, snuggling as close as you could against him.