🔞Day 8: Dirty Talk

Sodo x Rain

I'm sorry I just love this ship so much

{~}

"Truth or dare?" Swiss asked Sodo.

"Mmm.. dare." Sodo crossed his arms, glaring at Swiss with a menacing smirk.

"Okay, I dare you to talk dirty to Rain." Swiss said. Cirrus and Mountain looked at Swiss in surprise. Rain was in the kitchen, watching Cumulus cook and trying to steal pieces of chicken out of the frying pan.

"Bet." Sodo said, standing up and walking into the kitchen.

"Rain do not- oh Sodo, great, just in time. I need to go sharpen a knife." She said as she disappeared into the pantry. Rain's blue eyes flicked over to the pan of chicken, slowing inching closer to it.

"Rain, you take a piece of chicken out of the pan and I'll fuck you till you can't breath." Sodo smirked. Rain paused, his face dropping in confusion as he looked at Sodo.

"Did I fluster you, pretty boy?" Sodo said as he walked forward, standing in front of Rain. Rain backed against the counter, staring up into Sodo's eyes.

"Sodo, what the hell!" Rain gasped.

"Do you like the sound of my dick inside you, baby?" Sodo leaned forward and whispered into his ear. Rain could only let out a squeak at his words as his knees slowly gave out.

"No, your going to stand." Sodo growled into his ear as he kneed the water ghoul in the crotch, forcing him to stand up to get away from the feeling.

"Good boy." He smirked. Rain's face blushed a very bright red, as he clenched his thighs around Sodo's leg.

"Be a good boy and listen to Cumulus, mk?" Sodo whispered into his ear and then softly nipped his neck teasingly. Sodo stepped away from Rain as he heard Cumulus come back. He walked away, leaving Rain very horny and flustered.