🔞 Swiss - Request

"You like being called my good little slut, don't you?" Swiss said as he slowly thrusted in and out of you. You whimpered under him, grabbing onto his shirt. Your head rolled back into the pillow as you breathed heavily, moaning on every thrust.

"Your such a good slut for me." He growled into your ear. You closed your eyes as he pushed all of him into you. You squirmed under him as you whimpered. He held you down, looking at you with lust in his eyes.

"Take it, take it all." He growled again. You kept squirming underneath him, feeling your orgasm quickly starting to build up.

"Fuck, Swiss!" You moan as it hit, closing your eyes as you gripped onto his shirt tighter. Seconds later, he came inside you, filling you full.

"Good girl." He spoke as he started running his fingers down your waist, to your thigh. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out and getting on his knees. You slowly started to si5 up so you could watch him. He devoured straight into your core, cleaning up the mess on you. You whimpered as he lapped at your folds and nipped you clit, making the second orgasm for the night. Swiss continued to clean up, until you let out a moan and it hit. Swiss moaned against you as you cummed inside his mouth. He quickly finished up, then stood up, watching you sprawled out on the bed in exhaustion. 

"Did you like being treated like my little whore?" Swiss asked as he rubbed your thighs. You nodded quietly, your eyes growing heavy. 

"Use your words." Swiss said, squeezing your thighs uncomfortably. 

"Yes." You whimpered.

"Good." He smiled as he came to lay beside you, taking his arms. Minutes later you were fast asleep.