🔞Day 16: Eating out

Swiss x Cirrus

{~}

"Please." Cirrus whispered into Swiss' ear.

"Okay, okay, let's go." Swiss chuckled. Cirrus bounded off the couch, Swiss following her calmly back to his room.

"You promised." Cirrus warned, making Swiss chuckle.

"Yes sweetheart, and you'll get it." He said as he shut the door behind him, watching Cirrus quickly yank her pants down. Swiss grabbed her arms and pulled her into a sweet kiss. He softly pushed her against the bed, making her lie down. He slowly sank between her legs, starting to tease her clit with his finger.

"Mhm, right there baby." She moaned, feeling his breath on her core.

"You still want me to eat you out?" He cocked his head as he grabbed both her thighs.

"Please." She whined. Swiss chuckled before slowly teasing her clit with his tongue. Her claws flew to grip his horns as he slowly began eating her out.

"Feels so good, Swiss." She moaned quietly. Swiss pushed his tongue inside her, making her arch her back against the bed. He hummed his excitement with a smirk as he continued to eat the air ghoulette out.

"Fuck, I'm close!" She moaned, tightening her grip around his horns. He wrapped his claws around her stomach to keep her on the bed as he pushed her to her orgasm.

"Fuck, Swiss!" She moaned, trying to clench her thighs around his head, but was quickly stopped by his claws.

"Taste so sweet." He said as he rose to his feet, hovering over top of the ghoulette.

"Fuck, I love you!" Cirrus said quietly as she pulled him down into a kiss. Swiss chuckled as he gently rubbed her thigh.