🔞Terzo x Aether

Terzo being Terzo again, using the mic to move his hands up and down on, acting quite a lot like Sodo, especially when Terzo decided to grab Aether's ass on stage.

After the concert, Aether suddenly dragged Terzo into his room, pushing the 3rd onto the bed harshly.

"The fuck do you think you were doing, teasing me like that?" Aether growled into his papa's ear as he switched to his ghoul form. Terzo could only stare at his ghoul, completely speechless until Aether put his fangs into Terzo neck. Terzo gasped, wrapping his arms around Aether's shoulders. Aether wasted no time making the 3rd whine as he bit his neck, his purple eyes slitted with lust.

"I- Aether!" Terzo let out a gasp against the Ghouls soft lips, his eyes wide as Aether looked him fiercely back in the eyes until the papa closed his eyes, melting into the kiss. Aether grinded himself against Terzo, watching the small man squirm underneath him.

"Please, Aeth." Terzo whimpered.

"Shh." Aether whispered into his ear. The ghoul quickly stripped papa, leaving Emeritus blushing and flustered. Aether wasted no time grabbing Terzo's throbbing dick, giving it a few firm strokes, making Terzo moan underneath him.

"What do you want from me?" Aether asked, continuing to stroke Terzo's dick.

"F-Fuck me." He whined, clutching the sheets underneath him.

"You're such a little whore." Aether chuckled. Aether forced Terzo to stand up as Aether sat down on the bed. Aether pulled Terzo but the waist onto him, giving the pope no time to adjust has he rammed Terzo onto his thick dick.

"Oh holy satan!" Terzo gasped, rolling his eyes.

"Fuck, you take me so well, you slut." Aether growled into his ear. Terzo whined, slowly raising himself and bouncing on Aether.

"Maybe you won't be such a tease next concert, hm?" Aether tilted his head, watching his papa come undone on his dick.

Terzo could only nod, unable to form words or even think straight.

"Fuck, forget this. I need to rail you." Aether growled as he harshly flipped them both over so Terzo was flat on the bed with his legs either side of Aether. Aether put his claws on either side of Terzo's head, starting to rail Terzo at a fast pace.

"Please-" Terzo whined, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Please what, papa?" Aether panted, his purple eyes staring at Terzo's unresponsive state.

"M-Make me c-cum." Terzo gasped, spilling the words out. Aether only grunted as he thrusted all the way inside the small Emeritus underneath him, pushing him over the edge. He covered his stomach and Aether's in his load. Aether continued ramming into him until he filled up his papa. Aether pulled out of him, letting the papa catch his breath. Terzo hardly noticed Aether lowering himself between his legs until he felt Aether start licking the cum off his stomach, nearing his dick. Terzo's head shot up, looking down at the ghoul.

"I'm not done with you yet, papa." Aether chuckled before taking Terzo in his mouth. Terzo reached down, grabbing onto the Ghouls horns. Aether gagged against Terzo as he deepthroated him, keeping his eyes on papa's face even though they watered at the burning sensation at the back of his throat. Aether continued sucking on Terzo, waiting for Terzo to release into his mouth.

Terzo moaned, clutching Aether's horns tighter as he released down Aether's throat. Aether finished him off then stood up, casting his glaze down at the trembling papa.

"It's just begun papa, why are you trembling so?" Aether chuckled, an amusing smirk crossing his lips as Terzo's face dropped.