When you pass out on a ride

I've had very bad experiences on certain rides, so this is coming from someone who has passed out on a ride before. Also, shout out to the operators who continued the ride even though half the people were screaming that I had passed out 😊

Swiss: He convinced you to go on a ride that would take you upside down, although you didn't want to. As it got started, you felt fine, until went upside down once, and you instantly passed out. He held your hand as he started laughing until he realized you were out cold. You ended up in the hospital because he freaked out so badly.

Sodo/Dewdrop: Convinced you to go on the most terrifying ride and he would laugh until he saw your head lul from side to side then you passed out, your head falling into his lap. Started freaking out as he yelled at the top of his lungs to get the operators to stop the ride. Quickly carries you off the ride to lay you in a grassy spot to help you regain your  consciousness.

Aether: Wasn't too sure about the ride himself, but he held your hand until you leaned over the side and puked, then fell back against him as you passed you. Holds you till the rest of the ride is over, then quickly carries you off and takes you to a place to sit down until your mind comes back.

Rain: Swiss forced you and him to go on a ride together, and a few seconds in, you gripped tightly onto Rain, letting out a sickly whimper as you passed out against him. He completely freaked, panicking as he tried getting you to come back. As soon as it stopped, he carried you off as the Ghouls and ghoulettes crowded around to try helping you regain consciousness. 

Mountain: When he went on the big ride with you, he was excited. He noticed you were looking pale, then you passed out. He held you close to him, then after the ride, sat you on a bench to give you space to regain.

Phantom:
Just starts screaming at the top of his lungs because he thinks you died.
He broke down and cried once you were off the ride and coming too.
No one knew what to do because he had never seen Phantom cry before.

Cumulus: Refused to go on the ride so Sodo went instead with you. She watched, horrified as she saw you pass out. Goes up to the operators and gets them to stop the ride instantly.  Kind of blames it on Sodo.

Cirrus: She convinced you to go on the big ride, but regretted it as you passed out into her lap. Patiently but nervously waits out the ride until it's done, then carries you off, all while trying not to panic.

Sunshine: You both passed out... that went well.