Sodo - The Emeritus

Sodo slowly turned the doorknob, pushing the door open. He looked in the room, seeing the sleeping figure in the large king-size bed. His slitted red eyes looked at the wooden floor, knowing the floor boards could make noise underneath him. He crawled down onto all floor, pausing as she turned onto her otherside. Her right leg had slipped out of the sheets, only her left leg being covered by the blankets.

Sodo creeped past her bedframe, slowly standing on the right side of her bed. He raised the dagger above her neck, flicking his tail with excitement.

"Well hello there." She said, turning self, bringing a dagger and hovering it right above his crotch.

"Fuck." He mouthed, squeezing his eyes shut in failure.

"You guys never stop." She sighed, grabbing the dagger from Sodo's claw.

"Excuse me?" He huffed, his gaze following her as she opened up a glass cabinet, putting his dagger inside.

"Oh, you don't know who you were trying to assassinate, do you?" She chuckled humorously.

"I suppose not." He dropped his shoulders.

"Oh poor, poor little Sodo." She chuckled, walking up to the ghoul.

"How do you know my name?" He growled, backing away from her.

"Mm, yes, how do I know you're name, hm, let's see." She raised her hand to her chin, then gave Sodo a pout.

"Gee, I guess I can't answer that." She said as she raised her hand towards the ghoul. Suddenly a chain appeared around his neck and wrists, all linking together into 1 long chain. She held it in her hands as she drug the small ghoul out of her room.

"What are you going to do with me? And who are you?" He gasped, struggling at the chains, only to let out a small choke as the chain went tight around his neck.

"Play with you for a little bit before having a delicious feast." She chuckled. The ghoul's eyes widen, watching the woman walk in front of him.

"Who are you?" He asked again. She only let out a cackle, yanking the chain and forcing Sodo to walk beside her.

"You're crazy." He said, watching a smile grow on her face.

"That does seem natural for an Emeritus, doesn't it?" She chuckled.

"What does the Emeritus's have to do with anything?" He growled.

"Watch you're tone, ghoul. And I'm Copia's big sister, I should know." She chuckled with an eye roll.

"What?" He squeaked, looking at the woman.

"Oh yes, I'm Terzo's twin." She laughed. Sodo now realized he was in a dungeon.

"They had a girl?" He gasped.

"Sadly. They didn't want me, so they hid me then I escaped. They've been after my head for years." She only chuckled, pulling Sodo into a room with a heavy wooden door. She latched it behind her, watching the ghoul.

"What are you gonna do to me?" He asked, looking at the woman.

"I haven't decided." She said as she dropped the chains, grabbing a dusty rag to try and clean off blood that was on the chair in the middle of the room.

"I want to go home!" Sodo gasped, wiggling out of the chains.

"Hahaha, that's what they all say." She said, grabbing a thick leather belt off of a hook, walking towards the small ghoul. His eyes widen in fear as he pushed himself against the door.

"Wait, please!" He said quickly.

"Wait for what!" She narrowed her eyes. Sodo paused for a moment, looking around the room before swiftly moving away from the door. The door burst open, 2 ghouls with daggers walking in.

"What the hell..." She trailed of, her eyes widening as Terzo stepped through the doorway.

"I've waited so long for this." He said, playing with the dagger in his hand.

"Terzo, I do you no harm. Why don't you leave me alone?" She rolled her eyes, turning away from her brother. Terzo ignored her as he stepped forward. She spun around at his footsteps, only to let out a gasp as the dagger was shoved into her stomach. Her hands clutched around the handle, blood ruining her cream sweater.

"Terzo..." She looked at her twin with teary eyes.

"Long Live the Papa." He growled into her ear before she fell to the floor, blood pooling in her mouth. Sodo looked down at her with a smug look on his face.

"It's a shame. You looked like someone who would really know how to have some fun." Sodo said, making the yellow eyed and green eyed ghouls chuckle before following their papa out the door, leaving the sister to die.

{~}

The idea just randomly came to me so here you go🧍‍♀️