You have Autism - Request

If I messed up in any way, or said some incorrect things, please feel free to correct me! :)

Swiss: He was slightly taken back when you told him you had it, but said he didn't care, because he loved you either way. He would always help when you got overstimulated, and would always buy you nice gifts like stuffed animals or fidgits, and would always reassure you when you got upset and stressed out.

Sodo/Dewdrop: He had to go look it up because he didn't know what it was💀. He said he didn't care whether you had autism or not, because he loves you to space and back. He did try educating himself on it so he would know what to do if something was wrong. He would end up crying both you and him to sleep when he accidentally would push you out of a comfort zone, or when you told him he did something wrong. Would buy you anything you wanted, and always hold you when you got overstimulated and would go nonverbal. 

Aether: He helped you talk it over with him, and instantly gave you a big hug. This man would do ANYTHING for you, and would do everything so perfectly. He would sit and listen to you talk about your favorite things, and anything you wanted to talk about. He would always give the best hugs and cuddles whenever you needed it. Literally perfect.

Rain: He was surprised at first, but quickly hugged you. He tried talking about it to you every so often so he could learn more about you so he could help you in any situation. Kind of lost on the subject and always so worried he's gonna mess up. He tries so hard to make you happy and comfortable, but is always worried. He just loves you and wants to prove it to you.

Mountain: Expert on it. He can do anything and everything you need him to. Like I have no words to express how perfect he is, and how easily he takes care of you.

Phantom:
Got really scared actually.
He'd be worried he would mess up or say something mean and just would overthink everything.
It's take a lot of reassurance.

Cumulus: She's the mother of the whole band, and of course didn't think of you any differently when you told her. She gave you a big hug, and lemme tell you, this woman gives some of the best hugs ever, like her and Aether are tied for the best hugs. She always enjoys sitting down and listening to everything you say, and will make you any food you want. Literally anything.

Cirrus: Mix between Rain and Cumulus. Kinda panicked at first, but eventually knew everything she needed to know and she LOVES buying you plushies and squishmellows, and giving you cuddles when you want or need them.

Sunshine: She freaked out. She was so worried she was doing the wrong stuff the whole time, and it took a lot of reassuring for her to calm down. Tried her best, and always tried to make you laugh or smile. Would listen to anything you needed to say, and always would keep up with anything you were doing.