You have ADHD

You have ADHD and will get overestimated easily, and will shut down at random times, or will get so annoyed with something and start crying over stupid things.

Swiss: He is used to it from Sodo, but will usually make you happy by laughing at your random bursts of energy, or when you decide to blare music and dance, which he usually dances with you. When you shut down, he'll try to support you in any way, and when your crying, he'll comfort you.

Sodo/Dewdrop: He has ADHD but he  never had the overstimulation and break down problems. He'll go along with the funny moments, and will try very hard to help you when you shut down and cry. He's not good at taking care of you when you cry because he feels guilty for some reason.

Aether: Knows 100% what he is doing and does every right thing. He can do no wrong with you and ADHD. Literally can time your bursts of energies, he's so good with ADHD.

Rain: Took some time for him to get used to having such an energetic partner, then the next moment be sobbing in the bathroom. He tries his best for you.

Mountain: He has mild ADHD, so he has some experience. The breakdowns was new to time, but he would be there for every second.

Phantom:
Twinning!
He has it, but he doesn't know it actually.
He would just go with the flow and do whatever you would want to do.

Cumulus: She's the mom of the group,  so she is used to all this stuff. She has experience on literally everything. Knows exactly what to do at the right moment.

Cirrus: She had experience with ADHD with Sodo, but almost had a panic attack when you shut down. Literally scared her to death, but she then got used to it and learned how to help you.

Sunshine: She wasn't too used it, but eventually got the hang of it, and now knows almost what to do in the heat of the moment.