⚠️Sodo - Talking Dirty

I'm sorry in advance. 🧍‍♀️

{~}

It was around 5 in the afternoon as you woke up from a nap, stretching with a yawn.

"Oh, you're awake." Sodo said, walking into the bedroom.

"Mhm." You nodded, turning over to look at him.

"I've been waiting for you to wake up, darling." He said as he unexpectedly crawled on top of you.

"Why?" You chuckled, looking up into his eyes.

"Mmm because." He said, leaning down and kissing your neck. You hummed at the contact, taking steady breathes.

"Y/n?" He asked, still kissing you're neck.

"Hm?" You asked as you rested your hands on his thighs.

"Talk dirty to me. Please." He asked, raising his head to look at you.

"I'm not good at it." You said quickly.

"Just do it." Sodo smirked.

"I- uh. I've been bad." You said with an uncertain look. Sodo grabbed one of your wrists, pinning it above your head.

"How bad?" He spoke quietly.

"I kicked Rain in the ankle." You blurted out.

"Yeah- Wait what?" Sodo's eyes widened as you gave him a small, embarrassed smile. He rested his head on your shoulder as his shoulders shook with laughter.

"I told you I wasn't good at that stuff!" You groaned as you pushed him off you.

"Oh, you don't have to be good at that stuff. I was just teasing." He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around you, kissing your cheek softly.

"I wondered why he had an ice pack on it." Sodo let out another string of laughter, making you bury your face in the pillow.