🔞Day 6: Blindfold

Swiss x Sodo

{~}

"Sodo, stop." Swiss growled, pushing the annoying and smaller ghoul off of him.

"I am determined to tickle you, so get over it! I've never seen anyone do it, and I want to be the first!" Sodo hissed.

"I'm not ticklish, so give it up!" Swiss said, jumping off the couch as Sodo lunged for him.

"Sodo, stop!" Swiss growled again.

"I bet I can tickle you enternally then." Sodo said, giving Swiss a shit eating grin. Aether cleared his throat from the couch opposite of them. Swiss threw Sodo a growl as he left the room.

"Hey, buddy, I'm sorry!" Sodo said, running after him. Swiss clenched his jaw, looking straight ahead as he neared his room.

"Swissy, buddy, please talk to me." Sodo said quietly as he took quicker steps, almost running to keep up with the angry ghoul. Swiss entered his room first, trying to push the smaller ghoul out by trying to shut the door in his face.

"Hey, no, I'm not leaving before I make sure we are... okay?" He said, pushing the door back open and squeezing his way into Swiss' room. Swiss only growled at him, flicking his tail angerly.

"Get out." Swiss growled.

"Swiss, I'm sorry!" Sodo groaned with a dramatic eye roll.

"Get the fuck out." Swiss spat.

"Swiss." Sodo sighed, his shoulders dropping.

"You really had to make a dirty joke like that? Listen, I like whats between us, but... its not a joke, and I don't want you treating it like a joke..." Swiss let out a groan.

"I understand. You're not as open like me, and I don't have a filter, I'm sorry." Sodo sighed quietly.

"Please just... don't do it again." Swiss said, turning to look at the small ghoul. Sodo let out a sigh then nodded. Sodo turned to leave only for Swiss to growl when he rested his claw on the doorknob.

"Now what." Sodo said, turning to face the ghoul. Swiss only smirked at him softly before shoving him against the door with a small oomf escaping Sodo's mouth.

"Swiss-!" Sodo yelped, only to be cut off by the muti ghoul pushing his lips roughly against his. Sodo instantly giggled against him, wrapping his arms around Swiss' neck.

"You don't think I'm serious." Swiss growled. Sodo's giggle turned into cackles of laughter.

"No, I've never seen you Dom before!" He laughed. Swiss started unbuttoning the smallest ghouls shirt, while slowly starting to fluster the little ghoul.

"Wait... now hold on!" Sodo chuckled nervously. Swiss only glared at him as he took his tie off, bringing it over his head and around Sodo's arms.

"What the matter pet? Scared I'll make you scream?" Swiss chuckled as he tightened the tie over Sodo'a eyes. Sodo only swallowed nervously, unsure of what the ghoul would do next.

"On the bed." Swiss said, stepping out of the blindfolded ghoul's way. Sodo took a few uneasy steps before collided into his own dresser. He yelped as he felt Swiss lay a hard smack to his ass.

"Not the bed." Swiss growled. Sodo took a few more steps, then settled himself on the bed.

"Good boy." Swiss said, making Sodo turn his head towards the voice.

"I want to fuck the life out of you." Swiss said quietly, flicking the tip of his sensitive spaded tail. Sodo clenched his jaw, biting back a desperate moan. Swiss knelt on the floor, taking his tail into his mouth.